Questions of Canadians

Hello. Im very interested on moving to Canada, but I was told by some people here that there are no jobs available since dirty foreigners already took them all. Its that true, or only for Ontario? How is life where you live? Are inmigrants generally acepted? I dont wanna go where im not wanted.

Dunno if it changes anything, but my plan was to go a year and work, I was between going to Ontario, Alberta o British Columbia. I have european citizenship + argie citizenship. I have a degree but I doubt I can get a job for it overseas without related experience.

Thank you in advance, be sincere.

Attached: IMG-20170226-WA0000.jpg (457x600, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec/eligibility.asp
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For* canadians. Damn it.

JAKJAKSJKASJKJAJKASJKAJS EL BULIADO SENIORES

DESU Canadian employers prefer Canadian trained workers, so lots of immigrants in Vancouver go to trade schools or go back to uni to get Canadian training

Studying was an option too, though I would probably need to keep a work in there to pay for the studies, so thats the same.

Sorry, I dont speak chilean.

My homie is from Vancouver, he says he’s the only other white guy at work and his boss gets frustrated at all the Chinese programmers because they don’t understand anything, but the company won’t let him fire them

U can get service job pretty easily
Heard lots of Irish people go on walking holiday in summer, so getting a service job shouldnt be that bad. Its not the best job but i guess its better than nothing while u get ur certification

ya theres so many chongs in vancouver
Ppl got used to them. Even the white washed asians who lived in canada their entire lives hate the mainlanders

Sounds reasonable, studying and working sounds like an exhausting life but I can do it. Thank you for replying.

no worries m8
Just be aware that rent is ridicuously expensive, especially in downtown core

see what your eu citizenship lets you do, can probably come for one year on that
cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec/eligibility.asp
italians can do 12 months, if you get established here you're best off lengthening that with a student visa

>I was told by some people here that there are no jobs available since dirty foreigners already took them all.
cost of living in cities is high, and your competing with chinks and poos who have fake degrees (but have to be honored) for a low wage job, there's still decent paying jobs in some smaller places that usually have a resource or logistic industry and a low cost of living

>Are inmigrants generally acepted? I dont wanna go where im not wanted.
begrudgingly, there's a lot of self segregation and ethnic enclaves in cities, that's for more foreign phenotypes and cultures though

I don't know why you'd deal with moving here if you have eu citizenship, you'd probably be best off learning french and going through quebec's separate immigration system, lower cost of living and schooling

I very much like the cold climates and scenery I know Canada has, and im not particulary interested in learning french so im avoiding Quebec and Montreal even if I was told they are nice. Or better said, I wanna go to Canada next year and I dont believe I can git gud at french enough till then.

I have my italian citizenship, guess I can try the 12 months thing. But for what you are telling me and for what I know, I should aim for somewhere that isnt Ontario. I wanna live a very tranquil life and maybe get a title there to earn more.

>that's for more foreign phenotypes and cultures though
I look white (haha, argentina, get it). My accent is still there though, thats not something I can change so whatever.

Thank you.

i was born and raised in vancouver and work an ok job at a warehouse
pretty much over half the warehouse are immigrants and everyone's nice to each other in respect to race/being from a foreign country.
one of my supervisors is south american lel
generally prairie provinces are more racist than BC or Ontario

if u prefer cold climates i would move to ontario, BC is the warmest province in Canada. But if u like skiing/snowboarding BC is way better

>I very much like the cold climates and scenery I know Canada has,
post a landscape and I'll recommend an area

Ontario isn't all bad, just the 401 corridor

>since dirty foreigners already took them all
Oh boy you haven't read a single sentence of the canada's history, have you?

Nice, apparently I can go as a foreign worker. But I need a previous job offer. Sounds kinda difficult to get one from argentina.

Just freeze my shit up senpai. Though thats just a reference, I imagine Ill end up living on a cheap appartment in the beggining. What I mean is that Id like living somewhere cold and where it snows and without lots of people. If there are trees and a lake, thats better. But if I have to go to the big city... well, I wont complain.

Attached: rfcr.jpg (1280x738, 702K)

SHE CUTE

But I didnt consider Yukkon because people told me it was too barren and expensive.

canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html
there's a variety of ways but there's usually some points system that factors in a bunch of things, it might be easier to get some points on a student visa so you have more work experience in canada and

if you want snow and mountains look up the elk river valley, 25% of world's steel is made from coal in south east bc, there's some small towns like elkford where pay is ok for retard jobs like cashier or janitor and rent is cheap

ive always wanted to move to yukon, british columbia or some place like that but i dont think there are any jobs there available
well, honestly, i wanted to quebec, but i cant speak french

>there's some small towns like elkford where pay is ok for retard jobs like cashier or janitor and rent is cheap
Got any names of more places like this? I think Montreal is pretty decent in this respect.

it's places where there's local industry but usually too isolated to attract people to move there

prince rupert and kitimat in the skeena region, there's a couple mill towns north of prince george with upgraded mills which wont be the first to close
on the yellowhead rail there's a few towns where they keep train conductors
some potash towns in saskatchewan
agricultural hub towns like lethbridge and grand prairie
saguenay

Ok what about cities though.

why would pay in cities be high and cost of living low?
even winnipeg is getting expensive now

As I said Montreal is decent. Rent as low as $500 for a studio. doable at minimum wage if you work a lot of hours

In all honesty I don't think no other country on Earth is more open to foreigners than Canada, maybe Scandinavia but that's it, we are more open than the USA

Is French mandatory in Montreal?

Canada's points-based immigration system is Trump-like, dude.

wowowow she's so pretty

Depends on a few factors, whether it's skilled or unskilled work, whether you deal with customers, where in the island you work. A guy I know works in the west island and he says none of his coworkers speak French kek. I think if you live in the center or in the east you'll definitely need to have at least basic French skills.

montreal speaks french cus they got burthurt over the anglo canadians

Thank you, ill check it out. Ill look into the possibility of getting a job on canada from here first, though it really sounds unlikely that a canadian employer would hire me without knowing me.

>elk river valley
Damn, what google shows its really pretty.

oui, i know that pain. That said I have heard bad things about quebec.

Attached: rcrcrcr.jpg (2560x1702, 642K)

I would like to try IEC in the next few years, but first of all, I have to get some years of experience in my profession and increase English level, maybe I'll start to learn French.
Thanks, friends.

Lets see, i have an engineering degree, and I was not able to find a job, engineering, or a non-shit job, for 4 years now. Graduated 2014 during the oil crash.

Now are there immigrant shits that find jobs here? yes, sometimes i see people with clear accents with jobs that should have been reserved for Canadians. So that should give you a hint: lie or make up fake experience.

who