i like brazil and brazilians

Attached: biu9.jpg (960x768, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HL548cHH3OY
youtube.com/watch?v=xtvZnteTTFM
youtu.be/feJVQCcNfvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. brazilian

Me too, I don't like my flag posters, most of the time.

Thanks OP, love y'all too.

>y'all
i take it back

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

gibe moni or i report u huehuehuehue

They are very sound lads on average, at least the ones I meet here in the US. Never met a Brazilian with a superiority complex which is a welcome change from arrogant Yanks.

based post.

Attached: 1552010972781.gif (280x280, 799K)

they are the world's only non 1st world country that doesn't think they're god's gift to earth

See how Indians talk about India - they fucking boast about every accomplishment India has. It's some weird insecure shit.

Hues are chill af though

i love their music
bossa nova is the greatest music genre of all time
hell, I don't even mind that favela funk shit

I like you too

Attached: Pepes.hugging.png (746x512, 105K)

I like a Romanian band called Phoenix

you cucked me again ;-;

I like Brazil and most Brazilians but I hate the autistic bolsonaro spammer that shits up every over thread on this board with his psychotic rants. What’s wrong with him, did bolsonaro close all the mental facilities in Brazil?

they are french

youtube.com/watch?v=HL548cHH3OY

I think it's more than that, like you meet a lot of people who despite being totally unremarkable in every way just carry themselves as though you should be grateful to even be in their presence; they have this air of condescension about them that's infuriating and makes you want to start gouging eyes and stomping throats. But I've never met a Brazilian like that.

Actually, I think it may be a Latin thing in general. In Homage to Catalonia Orwell comments on how generous and humble the Spanish soldiers, like how one of them casually made some comment about how the English soldiers were much better at drill than the Spanish, and points out that an Englishman would sooner cut off his own arm than say something like that.

Anyways thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

unfortunately not

the brazilian parliament is still open!

he's talking about this
they're the gods of local boomercore
youtube.com/watch?v=xtvZnteTTFM

this gave me nostalgia

It's not that one, they probably just have the same name I think Phoenix is a common band name
youtu.be/feJVQCcNfvU

>autistic bolsonaro spammer that shits up every over thread
>that rightist that always post valuable info while i call his posts "cringe"***

People that care about politics in Brazil go insane

>102738963
There he goes again, here to shit up another thread. Do NOT reply to him under ANY circumstances. What he needs is not another (You) but medical attention.

why do you seethe so much about rightists on Jow Forums??

whats' up lmao

Brazil niggas be like pow pow pow lmao

you seem to be very uncomfortable

ayyy whats' popping

what are you talking about