/brit/

STOP
KILLING
THE
MANDEM
edition

Attached: 1530011021800.jpg (634x452, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM
youtube.com/watch?v=J-qoaioG2UA
youtube.com/watch?v=8l3-jscNVHA
youtube.com/watch?v=zyvtoOscjgc
youtube.com/watch?v=33XotuYs-io
youtube.com/watch?v=7MqrBauptrE
youtube.com/watch?v=3E9tN3vnyf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sue

Attached: su9159.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

Attached: 1541049196754.jpg (264x242, 13K)

Attached: 1513521043562.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

colgate threadsplitting again

Attached: 1535923920334.jpg (720x700, 71K)

Attached: 00009B68-5ECA-4A3C-8502-1D96320224E5.jpg (800x800, 138K)

so fit
oh my days
so so fucking fit

AYO TREEZ WHERES DA P'S FOR GRENFIL YOU PAYGONE

YOU IS SOUNDIN BEAR CROAKEY AN DEM LEPPARD PRINT CREPS IZ WHACK BRUV

On a government scheme
Designed to kill your dream
Oh mum, oh dad
Once poor, always poor
La la la la la
Interesting drug
The one that you took
Tell the truth - it really helped you
An interesting drug

Left to Right: Tsar Alexander III, Prince George (later George V of the United Kingdom), Marie Feodorovna, Maria of Greece, Tsesarevich Nicholas (Later Emperor Nicholas II of Russia). Probably taken on the imperial yacht near Denmark, c.c. 1893.

wow he's just like me

Yes yes but Moz isn't poor

TREEZA MAISE A PAY GEN
WHERE DA MONEY FOR THE GRENFELL MANDEM?

Attached: 1551277610973.png (1200x803, 2.21M)

*makes your death look like an accident*

youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM

this is the official /brit/ and was made earlier:

737 Max is freaking me the heck out

Tsar Alexander looks like ubergigachad

Bring back the fucking top hat

go fuck yourself you absolute fucking abortion oh my god i want you to die a slow painful death CUNT

Yeah I sahn't be travelling on them. They way it's been forcing crashes is pretty crazy too, the 'safety' systems were overriding pilot control and forcing it into the ground. They just had to sit there and watch themselves be murdered by AI.

cock is 6 and 1/3rd inches long
respectable, looked fucking massive earlier

Fatkino is on lads
streams on /tv

Attached: fatkino.jpg (3200x1800, 2.2M)

In disposition Alexander bore little resemblance to his soft-hearted, liberal father, and still less to his refined, philosophic, sentimental, chivalrous, yet cunning great-uncle, Emperor Alexander I, who could have been given the title of "the first gentleman of Europe". Although an enthusiastic amateur musician and patron of the ballet, Alexander was seen as lacking refinement and elegance. Indeed, he rather relished the idea of being of the same rough texture as some of his subjects. His straightforward, abrupt manner savoured sometimes of gruffness, while his direct, unadorned method of expressing himself harmonized well with his rough-hewn, immobile features and somewhat sluggish movements. His education was not such as to soften these peculiarities.[1] More than six feet tall (about 1.9 m), he was also noted for his immense physical strength. A sebaceous cyst on the left side of his nose caused him to be mocked by some of his contemporaries, and he sat for photographs and portraits with the right side of his face most prominent.

>fatkino

Attached: 1527469185579.png (802x600, 56K)

Alexander was seen as lacking refinement and elegance. Indeed, he rather relished the idea of being of the same rough texture as some of his subjects. His straightforward, abrupt manner savoured sometimes of gruffness, while his direct, unadorned method of expressing himself harmonized well with his rough-hewn, immobile features and somewhat sluggish movements. His education was not such as to soften these peculiarities. More than six feet tall (about 1.9 m), he was also noted for his immense physical strength.

An account from the memoirs of the artist Alexander Benois gives one impression of Alexander III:
>After a performance of the ballet Tsar Kandavl at the Mariinsky Theatre, I first caught sight of the Emperor. I was struck by the size of the man, and although cumbersome and heavy, he was still a mighty figure. There was indeed something of the muzhik [Russian peasant] about him. The look of his bright eyes made quite an impression on me. As he passed where I was standing, he raised his head for a second, and to this day I can remember what I felt as our eyes met. It was a look as cold as steel, in which there was something threatening, even frightening, and it struck me like a blow. The Tsar's gaze! The look of a man who stood above all others, but who carried a monstrous burden.

Attached: D6A583F4-A437-4284-A8A4-0FBAA26EAB79.jpg (550x800, 111K)

ah yes
ah yes going to rewatch bladerunner for the 5th or 6th ah time yes

Shall just be using this one lads

Attached: 86CAEC7B-FD41-4F91-B756-4EEF0627F63F.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

watching requiem for a dream

incel

I want a portable toilet...

really enjoyed both blade runners but find them too slow for rewatches

what album should I download for the gym?

ethiopian crash data

Attached: mrS767t.png (941x561, 87K)

kyuss discography

Will be hiring one of these for a party in summer not sure if its a good idea though but the women want a toilet. Told em to use a fucking bush but they say thats disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=J-qoaioG2UA

watching original 1980s one and disagree with both of you on all counts so yes have developed a slight dislike of you, yes slight but certainly present, albeit not hatred at this stage

knock it off with this wagner stuff will you?

I think I would like to die in a plane crash

making some popcorn lads
first time having popcorn in months

Attached: 1548116876843.jpg (657x527, 54K)

Thoughts on it so far?

busted a big fat wad of cum to japanese girls

Why are people freaking out over this?

the lines, what do they mean?

prime Jennifer Connolly was so fit

>back pain
lads... i dont like this

>Check skin for the big C
>Notice a small mole on face
>Can't remember if it has always been there or not

I'm going to die aren't I?

Why? You can lift to it
youtube.com/watch?v=8l3-jscNVHA
youtube.com/watch?v=zyvtoOscjgc
youtube.com/watch?v=33XotuYs-io
youtube.com/watch?v=7MqrBauptrE
youtube.com/watch?v=3E9tN3vnyf4

have done this inside one japanese girl (with condom) and in another japanese girl's hand (without condom)

because a new plane crashed twice in 5 months and boeing have grounded the entire fleet worldwide

Attached: acidbanter.webm (720x404, 2.2M)

ask your doctor to remove it. I did too.

Not him but I thought it was kinda overly edgy and gruesome for no reason. Think maybe Im just sheltered from drugs with a good upbringing and just couldn’t really connect with the characters or understand the decisions tho

you arrive in wales

Attached: 1544850738230.webm (600x336, 2.94M)

honestly if I were in japan would probably have a kill score in the dozens

good.
youre not meant to like it.
suffer.

DIS IS A MASS MURDAH

Attached: ll.png (850x1198, 2.14M)

we gon use a blenda to make da jerk saws

i very strongly doubt it

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay downnnnnnnnn below the ocean

i just want to sleep...

I'm good looking and white

post rare slags

Attached: 1533508455419.jpg (720x540, 79K)

didn't count

Its black and really small, don't mind it being there but I typed it in on google and obviously scared myself

Attached: 1532004157950.jpg (1350x899, 310K)

Attached: p062hf9b.jpg (976x548, 64K)

kek, those girls are fucking hot though.

how can slags be rare?

yeah but they might grow fast (and deep) like mine, so if you remove it early, it's best. I waited too long and now you can see the ditch it left.

just moved into my new yard

Attached: 4485.jpg (700x420, 52K)

you will pull in tokyo just as often, or just as rarely, as you pull back home
they dont have a special preference for foreigners

i dont have a best friend lads

Yeah, I agree, think a lot of the bad that came to them could've been avoided while still using drugs with only some better decisions, excluding the mother.
That age of NYC is kino however, stands out in the matrix as well

me? I'm a pull-ey machine as they say
a pullster a pull-bearer

haven't had one since high school
don't think adults really have them do they

So? It’s only a few airplanes, not every Boeing plane

>it's late
>I'm tired
>but I don't want to go to sleep
>because I don't want tomorrow to happen
fml

adults don't have any real friends

Attached: 1548751977062.jpg (428x424, 16K)

English incels BTFO

Attached: 1523765969304.jpg (426x330, 90K)

don't need one, you're an adult

all my mates have best friends
me? i dont

no you arent moronic stupid freakish catyank deranged idiot

yeah, really? haha *walks off to talk to someone interesting*

but i want one

Boeing knew about it. also yes it's a big deal when it happens to often with the same model.

>implying people even allow you to talk to them

kill one of your mates' mate and become his best mate

Okay. Volkswagen knee about their emmisons being horrible. Big companies know how shit their products are, but there’s not much they can do.

where’s Beto

I told you guys a long time ago that Britain would not leave the EU. Did you seriously think they would let that happen? Labour will win the next round of elections, Corbyn will be the new PM, and a second referendum will be held, which will fail.

>Okay. Volkswagen knee about their emmisons being horrible
and they got their ass handed to them, even though the emission scam didn't KILL anyone.

no murder is wrong not a bad idea though

Can somebody tell me how to do this question?

Attached: 20190314_001515.jpg (4032x3024, 2.67M)

where's Dave

grimest thing i ever seen has was some hamplanet chav couple tarted up for some reason but expressign verbal excitement that got to go to mcdonalds were each proceeded to order enough for a family of four.

the maddest thing was if they're so fatdon't they go to mcdonalds all the time? yet it was still a treat to them

>Corbyn will be the new PM
too good to be true. the jews would rather nuke the UK than let it happen.

in a better place

birthday candle poster?

come to think of it cara bot poster has also gone

The 737 Max is their newest model and the 737 is the largest seller boeing has ever made. It's a HUGE number of planes grounded. 300+ people have died. Every airline in the world with a 737 Max (thats most of the big ones)is billing or suing boeing for losses. It could potentially tank one of the only two aeroplane manufacturers in the world and give the British Airbus a monopoly.

>driving down the westway on my way to Edgeware road for shisha
>See burnt Grenfell
>Heart sinks

Why haven't they demolished it yet?