Guys i might quit Jow Forums convince me not to

Guys i might quit Jow Forums convince me not to.
You guys were all right.
But mostly faggots.
Some of you guys were all right.

Attached: 1552133679850.png (200x194, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tf52mbGTB4o
youtube.com/watch?v=5KJ__06kyxs
youtu.be/2NNMHxqJp6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was I one of the all right ones?

do it, you won't regret it

yeah..

Attached: 1552313833037.jpg (369x387, 24K)

now I can sleep in peace

Attached: 1547172895353.png (790x837, 192K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tf52mbGTB4o

Reminder, you're here forever.

No matter how you look at it this site does offer nothing to you. There might have been a period where it provided you with entertainment or even some faint form knowledge on trivia but the truth is that this time has passed and only contributes microscopic and deminished returns. This site wastes your time. This site overloads your dopamine receptors and kills your attention span. This sites pretends to provide social interaction to you but you are building no friendships here, no meaningful human relationships and no real and genuine experiences that help your personal development. Leave and never come back. Forget about this site.

I came as normie, stayed on Jow Forums, and still am normie. I just come here from time to time, it's weird.

Attached: 1551502678464.png (656x527, 31K)

Attached: slavetotherave.gif (464x407, 923K)

you should leave too

Fuck off no one cares

Quit it. I was gone for 2.5 years. I was so much better and happier when I got off. I lost my job unfortunately and have slipped into depression. Jow Forums is making it worse. Get out of here if you can.

das rite

You can't quit Jow Forums.

The best you can do is move to a slower niche chan, get accustomed to type text walls to every thread and check for replies 12 hours later and if you'd like quit the internet altogether.

But if there's nowhere else in the internet besides chans you go to, you'll never quit.

You are right on leaving. I browse less this place. Is just not what it once used to be

I'm gonna quit at some point too. I got a job now and I'm working on getting a gf. I'd continue posting here if people weren't so dehumanizing but at this point in times I don't know where I am anymore.

I don't know where I am anymore when I'm posting here on Jow Forums***

Ha, good one. I think all social media is evil and I never liked the idea of upvoting/downvoting/reactions to posts, so maybe I will be here forever. I just need to find other boards where it isn't so much of a rat race like this one.

I've tried quitting this site like 3 times

Jow Forums is not the problem, it's a symptom of a problem

You should quit

Attached: 764C58C8-4EF7-4393-8E0C-4B03B7F9A615.jpg (215x234, 10K)

That's like saying drugs are not a problem. Of course they often are a symptom of something. That doesn't mean that they don't add a whole new level of bullshit to already existing issues.

Slower boards are maximum comfy. I knew of many but i've forgotten now. Check encyclopedia dramatica or something

youtube.com/watch?v=5KJ__06kyxs

youtu.be/2NNMHxqJp6A