/flag/ - EXTRAFLAGS GENERAL

Toasty's Worst Nightmare edition

previous: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/bvk8KRNS
i.imgur.com/jrIBBqv.png

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

Attached: 1200px-KKK-Flag.svg.png (1200x800, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/99386946/#99453283
youtu.be/1bzEYg-CpQE
soundcloud.com/saysooo/ifuluvme
gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow
flaghunters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

epic

This is what happens when Toasty enters Calimexico

Attached: Screenshot (1164).png (305x395, 228K)

I'm neutral

you fucking mountain jew
will you fund both sides too?

typical Swiss, don't be surprised when the d*scorders try to steal your mountain gold

the correct word would be calexico or mexicali

Those are two cities. I'm talking about the negro entering any part of our "great" union. Since he's from New Hampshire he'll likely come in through the eastern border, probably in a beat up Cadillac he bought on credit

what's going on big guy

Attached: OHNONONOONO.png (816x600, 202K)

>posts anonymous post and claims its me
bitch you know full well I'm a namefag. Gtfoh you black bastard

it's a screenshot of literally us talking, are you seriously about to claim this isn't you?
desuarchive.org/int/thread/99386946/#99453283

Attached: 1552231791943.jpg (710x720, 119K)

>assblasted enough to go back into a thread from 3 months ago
>assblasted enough to literally make a reference to a post """I""" made three months ago
Holy shit I really do live in your head rent free don't I? I mean, lets say this was me, i dont even remember saying this. Are you really that triggered? Do you cry about me to your gf over skype every night?

this cope is fucking incredible, more please

Attached: copeharderbrainlet.png (1295x303, 39K)

I didn't know lol. The fact you keep these pics saved on your computer for months on end shows that you're either incredibly autistic, or emotionally attached to me. I swear you said you were white back in the discord, and you're from NH which is an extremely white state.

With that being said, you can say I cope all you want, your obsession with me is kinda hilarious

Attached: D1gIb1gXgAAEn2w.jpg (640x654, 67K)

>keep these pics saved on your computer for months on end
what sort of autist deletes all of their pictures after some unspecified amount of time
>your obsession with me is kinda hilarious
I take like maybe 30 minutes tops out of my week to bait and laugh at you
i forgive you though because you called yourself a 12 year old larper on accident

Attached: 5xhq68fmdmsz.png (1440x1280, 2.51M)

>I take like maybe 30 minutes tops out of my week to bait and laugh at you
30 minutes too many. I'm guess that's a pretty low estimate as well. Like I said, RENT FREE

you act as if it's not entirely worth my time, you're a gift that keeps on giving and does it with grace

Attached: D0ho6AhVYAE6EXg.png (1000x1000, 248K)

Do you love anyone?

>Original
youtu.be/1bzEYg-CpQE
>”Remix” (far superior to the original in my opinion)
soundcloud.com/saysooo/ifuluvme

- Detroit

Attached: FA330BFE-0D79-4AEC-B8AD-8E0D17AA1763.jpg (680x383, 77K)

Yes hello I would like some direction in installing extra flags on chrome on my android, please. I've had it on my computer for years but have recently only been able to phonepost and I miss it

it really shouldn't be lol. I'm just an innocent autist trying to make 16x11 rectangles and you're just trying to start shit

pretty sure if you follow this and get tampermonkey for your chrome on the phone it should work. Don't see why it wouldn't - it's iOS on phones which i think gives us the problems

gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

I enjoy reminding whitey of his place

or this
flaghunters github.io/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/

holy shit imagine being this assblasted at the white man. What a nasty nigger

cope. still a virgin?

>hurr durr virgin

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Why is it that the black man is expected to "just get over it" when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their wealth to build crackers' fucking empires. Why is it that the BLACK MAN is expected to just get over SLAVERY and institutional racism and getting fucking killed walking down the street. How about YOU CRACKERS FUCKING GET OVER IT WHEN A BLACK MAN BREEDS YOUR WOMEN. YOU FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES CRACKERS.

The greatest thing the white cracker devils fear is a black man remembering who he is and what he built like Rome. When a black man knows who he is he can topple the cracker system and breed every white bitch in sight inseminating their nubile wombs with black seed until the white demon genes are obliterated from existence. We won't let you forget a god damn thing you done to us but no one's gonna remember your pale cracker evil racist asses when we've bred you out of existence.

Attached: 1544145773393.png (612x796, 542K)

GET EXTRAFLAGS

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

_Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity._

Attached: a-transexual-poses-at-a-street-party-in-london-2004-A2AKH7.jpg (876x1390, 168K)

Chrome for android doesn't support extension iirc. Get Firefox for android

I used to collect a while ago, please r8

Attached: 645654467.png (7977x5200, 2.18M)

could've have said it better myself

Very noice

>all those mexican flags
we living in dire times

Attached: México 25-06-18.png (2013x1271, 60K)

Back then they were plenty of mexicans with extra flags

Attached: DF.png (448x599, 41K)

:(
one day we will come back
why dont you install?

bumpo

DURANTE SU NIÑEZ

Nobody shall mess with my neutrality.

Btw, create these as custom nations on EU4 and watch them fight.

that's some serious amount of flags you've got there

bump

Attached: 1550999399980.jpg (537x389, 29K)

fuuugggggg

Attached: 1550954799986.jpg (437x501, 46K)

Hold on boy, today i'm off limits today

El PeruANO

Based berguedà single-handedly keeping the thread alive.

I have to leave now so it's up to you to carry on with our duty

f

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBb

Hey there.

hi

good post

I was going to continue to add to it, but as I opened the file again I think that it's fine as it is. So there goes Żejtun's altflag. The final place (I think) whose name is related to olives and/or their precious oil.
Next flag? I have no idea which one will be.

Attached: altŻejtun.png (900x600, 40K)

a flag for NZ occupied Taiwan

Centered the branch.

Attached: altŻejtun.png (900x600, 40K)

Fucking kill me pls

Attached: IMG_20190314_144120.jpg (1840x3264, 1.41M)

Presentation?

?:-D

???1?
?????666

>another thread made by s*noma

Attached: thesupremeshitpost.png (300x385, 200K)

b

more discord niggers aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

Attached: Screenshot (1027).png (391x393, 203K)

haha 69

haha 69 1000 posts earlier

haha dubs and 69 never