Have you been to Philippines? What do you think about the Philippines and the people from it?

Have you been to Philippines? What do you think about the Philippines and the people from it?

Attached: 0F3869A4-AB65-45D4-8F48-98455509CB3C.jpg (391x256, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.abs-cbn.com/lifestyle/06/19/15/report-malaysian-chef-says-ph-cuisine-worst-asia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I grew up with a lot of Filipinos and they basically assimilated into the local white trash.

>What do you think about the Philippines and the people from it?

beaner asian

Attached: 1552470156880[1].webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

My mom is a Filipina

Attached: 1546413127694.png (900x900, 21K)

they’re the best people in south east asia

its the nutshack

The Philippines seems alright, funny how most Americans don't even know it used to be our colony, Phillipinos where I'm from are all incredibly poor.

>Have you been to Philippines?
No, never
Nice well mannered little brown people that can eat amazing amounts of food.

I live here and it's ok.

never been there. curious about the food

>Have you been to Philippines?
No

It has great girls and good AoC

Attached: images.png (234x215, 6K)

I'm Southeast Asian so I can relate to Filipinos but as a cultural national entity I think it's cringe

Maharlika has to be purged of Catholics and establish burdhidt-,animist syncretism

Pinoys are the only type of asians I get along with. You guys are actual humans and not insects.

Most powerful race in the world

Seems like a shithole only good for sexpats but their diaspora in the US are civilized and integrate well, probably only because they are so few and spread out

Retard

What happens here?

Attached: 3d4c413e8c8398b53a919fbecf671f86[1].gif (1019x967, 47K)

Ugly midgets who get laid 10x more than you

>Why yes, I do infact travel to other countries just to have sex.

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

PI

AoC is Puerto Rican not Filipina

beheadings and kidnappings, they dont take kindly to foreigners pretty much.

>curious about the food
One of the worst cuisines on the planet, it's actually incredible.

news.abs-cbn.com/lifestyle/06/19/15/report-malaysian-chef-says-ph-cuisine-worst-asia

MANILA – A Malaysian celebrity chef has been quoted by a news website as saying that the Philippines has the worst cuisine in Asia.

Chef Datuk Redzuawan Ismail, more popularly known as Chef Wan, reportedly made the statement after the Philippines rankedsecondin a CNN poll on the world’s best culinary destinations.
Saying that the Philippines should have been at the bottom of the list, Chef Wansaidin an interview on the website of the Malaysian 24-hour news channel Astro Awani: “Philippines is known to have the worst food in Asia, ask any chefs and they will tell you I am right.”

I enjoy it.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 128K)

holy crap, they seem more like gookxicans
yes

ooga booga where the asian women at

I like the place but the people I've experienced are proper lunatics