Whats it like being non white

whats it like being non white

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

the same, but with a bigger dick

I pass as white here even thought I'm a mutt, so I get no benefits from government

Great! I don't need sunscreen, sunglasses or tanning lotion since I'm already brown. Also I don't get freckles when exposed to sun.

Attached: images (20).jpg (739x415, 36K)

Cute :3

Same, but with smaller dick.

>I don't need sunscreen
Even the darkest preto needs sunscreen, they're just a bit more resistant but still get cucked by the solar jew, make no mistake.

you also don't get asian girls all willing to fuck you because you don't have those attributes aswell.

Cool

I have a pale skin compared to other fellow Salvadorans, people think I'm white for some dumb reason. Both my grandfathers were brown skinned married to pale women. So I'm really not sure of myself.

for nonwhites with english as their language its like being white in your head but every time you look in the mirror you see something you want to be racist against but you can't because its yourself.

the language jew is seriously the worst jew of them all. learning a language forces you to identify with the speakers of that language.

Let's be honest. Asian girls are low tier.

Some whites get super red when exposed to 10 minutes under the sun.
I live in the desert and I never use sunscreen on daily basis, I only use sunscreen when I go to the pool or beach.

Uhm...I don't like Asian women.

Yeah you only need it if you're gonna be exposed to it for a long time like the beach, on daily basis it's not necessary

fine, at least i'm not a nigger

its still free pussy sex. most asian girls will ONS you and then worship the ground you walk on.

this is true.

european ppl, not mutt
even if you get a chance to fuck with that ''free'' pussy, you probably will get A I D S
good luck, with that

Attached: 1547550979472.png (741x630, 24K)

Based, plus we don't have to be insecure about everything.

Is like being white, but darker