The guy that shot up his school in brazil was a cutie

the guy that shot up his school in brazil was a cutie

Attached: jBh9FVB.jpg (480x800, 38K)

looks whiter than the average Jow Forums poster

Looks like Elliot Rogers. Perhaps it was not goodnight for the sweet gentleman after all? Where will he appear next?

BANG BANG
You're dead normie.

Attached: 20190313165310394952i.jpg (820x639, 44K)

Elliott Roger loking ass

imagine being an incel in Brazil

If you're goofy and socially handicapped it's probably harder to get laid here than in Europe or US, cause there at least it's a lot more common.

No, he wasn't. Look at his autistic mug, he couldn't get laid to save his life

looks spanish desu

BANG
You too normie.

Attached: 53699126_662368440859582_6845531442886213632_n.jpg (700x890, 134K)

I was joking, I'd say it's the same everywhere in latin america

Did he an 'ero?

Brazil is all about connections, so autistic people and socially retarded people get fucked really hard here.

He shot his 25 years old battle buddy (left pic) and then shot himself in the head.

Attached: 1552501004_247426_1552511173_sumario_normal.jpg (980x579, 38K)

I'm autistic and can confirm, what trigges me is that everybody on internet talk about "solidarity" but IRL i'm a thing to them

socially retarded people lmao

stop blaming your social skills, you're ugly, you wouldnt be socially retarded in the first place if you were attractive

>They can not understand how the "quiet" boys, who used to sit on the sidewalk to talk, could commit such an atrocity : invading Raúl Brasil State School , shooting two female employees and killing five teenagers

I would unironically SUCC both of them.

That's not the point man
I'm literally autistic

Brazilian society is the most brutal when it comes to this. No connections, it's over, no one will hire you no matter what's on your CV.

Jorge fuck off.

I knew an extremely attractive blue eyed girl that committed suicide due to schizophrenia.

There are millions of ugly guys around the world with girlfriends and friends.
The average Brazilian guy is ugly as fuck, my cousin literally looks like a cave troll uglier than the school shooters and he has a circle of friends and girls to fuck, weed to smoke, etc, he's one of those ghetto guys that listens to funk and wears to sports clothing similar to Slavs.

He seems to not know how autism works.
I was born autistic
It now something I get after some rejects

*not
Fixed

she killed herself because no chad would want to date her crazy ass, and she doesnt wanna date an average looking male or an incel

i also have meme autism, i got diagnosed two years ago, its a meme illness