Based as fuck

Based as fuck.

Attached: 1552523633388.jpg (640x877, 293K)

nothing is cringey than people who study philosophy

aussie hours…

I apologise for these Aussie R*dditors.

Democracy of Athens = shit, unstable and corrupt
Tiranny of Sparta = based, stable and redpilled

Why are so many aussies on Jow Forums either fagets, Jow Forumsscum, American or teenagers?
I've never heard people talking about Jow Forums IRL so where the fuck are you vermin skuttling out from?

A prime example of American "aussie".
I hope he is a proxyfag and not actually in the country.

Pewdiepie should read Karl Popper

and that's why Sparta is still so relevant

since when is pewdie doing book review, the fuck

Well the Roman republic copied the Spartan system (with a few changes), and they were the most relevant empire in history

>the Roman republic copied the Spartan system
no they didn't

yeah, they did

U r the faget here mate.

They literally in no way did,they were much more influenced by Athens.

Romans took influences from everywhere, thats why they were so succesful. their battle formations were improved phalanx, but equipment was based on Spaniards, not Greeks.

It's for the very rich and very poor. They both got the free time for it. 80% of the population just doesn't.

also beaten and gay

>bro you just didn't understand it
fuck off

>le Sparta is so based and redpilled XDDDDD
shut the fuck up, here you are living with the societal advances Great Athenians invented like Democracy and Philosophy and yet you persist on praising those backwards savages? maybe they did get one thing right which is to toss malformed retards like you off a cliff as babies, because at least then I would have to read such awful posts!
but let's talk a bit about Sparta, the city of state sanction murder where fucking young boys was mandatory and so was letting your wife get fucked by youger men
2500 years later and Athens is a bustling metropolis, capital of all Greeks, and their political system is followed by most of Europa, and what is left of Sparta anyways? a handful of barely visible ruins, that's their legacy
>b-b-but dis is Sparta XDDDD
ah yes, the 300 glory hound faggots from an army of 7000 Greeks, who lost that battle despite defending a choke point in the war where ATHENS saved the Greek world by singlehandedly winning the Battle of Salamis

grow the fuck up kiddo

Attached: athens.jpg (2560x1600, 934K)

That's bullocks. 80% rather sit infront of the tv, drink or watch Netflix. It's not like working people wouldn't have any free-time.

*suffers from demographic collapse*
such a BASED system

hey don't blame your autism on us assholes

found the stemfag

I thought he was just some bad reaction videogame channel for 10 year olds