Your country

>your country
>do you think your country would become a better place to live if you got rid of religious "people"?

I'll start:
>flag
>yes, absolutely!

Attached: 1551281508268.jpg (750x486, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tbsGBSMdeIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

every country would be better without them.

Absolutely. Problem is not only religiosity itself but that Islam is one of the dumbest religion.

>flag
>no, please get rid of the nonreligious instead
Western disease needs to go into the trash.

No, I think it would get worse and more disgusting

They are already secular here. Like going to church at Christmas and Easter is all about showing off wealth and virtue signalling.

You'll probably never figure out just how deluded and brainwashed you are

Religious people is only a problem in muslim countries, everywhere else it is the corrupted officials.

Of people like it and it helps them, whatever. Not my business. I would only care about religious people if they are bossing me around.

you should be bossed around

Mex
Absolutely, Mexicans don't even use their religion to be better people, the most religious ones are also the most subhuman.

Attached: images (81).jpg (480x640, 54K)

>hurr durr ur brainwashed, unlike me, the enlightened Christcuck
Cringe.

Yeah yeah we are all brainwashed unlike you redpilled wise christian who only knows the truth.

Retarded foreigners. Color me surprised

>enlightened
Yikes

I prefer to be endarkened instead.

Immensely.

Flag
Of course not! Religion is only a problem if the said religion forces people their religious beliefs on other people.
Religion, especially Christianity, has helped civilization reach where it is today! Without religion, god forbid we'll fall into absolute degeneracy, without a care in the world for basic christian values, culture, family values!

Notice how the most degenerate countries in the world right now are devoid of religious belief! Just look at this thread and the countries that agree religion is bad!!

I go to church every sunday, I spend time with my family, and I'm thankful for everything the Lord has given me, and god forbid I forget him, no matter what your religious belief is!

Probably, I don't know.

Flag
Definitely.

Imagine if this was legit.

Based

God bless

>I prefer to be endarkened

Attached: images (82).jpg (505x608, 24K)

youtu.be/tbsGBSMdeIM

>Notice how the most degenerate countries in the world right now are devoid of religious belief!
You mean open-minded, well-educated, civilized countries with high living standards that Jow Forums doesn't like because of muh degeneracy? That only strengthens my point.

>all that
>ukraine
you must be joking

Where did I imply that I was talking about Ukraine? Nice reading comprehension, mutt.

Acting like a cretin stopped being funny a long ago. Cut the shit.

Yes, christianity has helped civilization almost everywhere except for your shithole country.

>b-but degeneracy!
Yeah, because everyone knows that there's absolutely no degeneracy, crime, corruption, injustice in religious countries.

Yes, your atheist shithole is a shithole. Your writing comprehension is as bad as your country

Stop posting, you fucking idiot. For your own sake.

No one was talking to you, you giant bag of shit

good video
Death to materialistic kike-slaves

Cringe

Flag.
Yes, we could start working towards a better future and we would get rid of over population.
Not going to happen though.

>Is atheist
>Literally advocating killing people pm a mass scale
Like clockwork

More like the full of edgy, angst teens, without any fear of a higher being! A place that doesn't appreciate that Christianity, and religion has advanced science, culture, tradition and beliefs!

You are in Jow Forums of all places, that emphasizes culture and tradition, family and personal values, and you dismiss it entirely by dismissing religion!!

My fear of the lord is what's keeping me sane, keeping me fulfilled, and keeping me from being a degenerate like you godless barbarians!

Good lord, help us from the godless, unchristian and/or unreligious NPCs are taking over Jow Forums

>is a christcuck
>is so stupid that think that everything said in a Jow Forums thread is 100% reality and that all these people here want to genocide most people.
Like damn clockwork.

Flag
Yes, every muslim country would be better without muslims.

>He read what I wrote? Haha what a fool
Go run and hide, pussy

kys subhuman namefag

Flag
No, I am not racist, but all Christians need to die of course but Muslims shouldn't be attacked.

Yes

Based

I guess it makes sense that you believed I was serious because when you write "gas the kikes" in Jow Forums you do it seriously, but trust me that atheist generally don't want to kill everyone who is different than them.

Yeah go and live in Afghanistan if you love religion and tradishuns so much.

A godless man calling me a subhuman, while they do subhuman acts? Blasphemous!

Ukraine have problems atm with religions which hate each other. (Ukrainian Moscow Church and Ukrainian Kiev Church)

Ukraine is more religious than your protestant (christianity lite) country.

>religions
It's basically people of the same religion acting like retards. Nothing new here, though.

flag
It doesn't really matter whether our material existence "improves" or not. On thr othet hand, I wish every soul would reject this material world and be able return to the Pleroma, to be free from the vile abomination of "life" created by the Demiurge.

Attached: 1551558660369.jpg (1010x1200, 162K)

Christianity was more fucking than Islam in the Middle Ages, and distressed many locals in the colonial days.

>american education

religiousfag talking about others being brain washed

Attached: IMG_5889.jpg (754x1158, 112K)

>worse and more disgusting
Is that even possible?

Oh yes, I made the mistake before of thinking no

>Ha you read what I wrote then responded to it? Here's a strawman for you!
Cool conversation dude

You 56% mutts are colored enough as it is

Based

Based

t. retarded NPC
Civilization was able to progress despite the r*ligious lunacy, not because of it. R*ligion only drags the progress down, if it was for ch*rch we'd still be dying of simple diseases because of muh "it's in god's hands".

Flag

Absolutely. Religion is cancer.

I don't. The vacuum tends to fill by populists, which I despise.

In most early civilizations, the government's main role beside protecting it's citizenry and undergoing building projects, was performing religious rituals and ceremonies. Religion was very important civically and served as a way to unite the people despite other differences they may have had.

Based

True

No, Christianity is awesome; but at the same time we have too many Anglicans and Hindus.

>Retarded foreigners
are americans not foreigners on this site?

Man, things arent so simple as in commie propaganda. Religion was necessary for people to achieve unity in the past. For example:
You islam is cancerous and the most dumb religion among most popular. But you also may know about islamic scientists and their influence to the science. They were smart not because of islam but because islam help arabs to create united government and society where scientists can be supported.
Same example would Scandinavia. In pagan times they care only about raiding and war and only after conversion to christianity they become tamed and there appeared scientists.

But yeah, in the modern world religion is pure cancer.

dog bless

fuck the other aus posters in this thread.
degenerate, pseudo-intellectual scum.

Ofc we are degenerate pseudo-intelligents. How can we be truly smart if our opinion isn't same with yours?

I agree.

>Michlan
lol why are you so religious? Ever since Christmas

flag
no

Attached: 1578980.jpg (500x500, 36K)

we need religion as a marker for retardation

I would prohibit and persecute any destructive cult such as Islam, Jehovah's Witnesses or Scientology.

I would not prohibit Protestant churches because they are too weak, Protestants tend to atheism because of the weakness of their ideas.

I am not a practicing Catholic but I would allow Catholicism in my country because it is part of my history and my culture. Also there are a lot of rites, such as Marian adoration, saints, or local traditions that go back to the old pagan Europe and should be respected.

It's either degenerates or religious idiots.

You are a pseudo-intellectual because you are fucking (ironically enough) delusional and clearly haven't really thought properly about religion and the impact it has, and yet, you attempt to spurt garbage with some sort of authority on the matter.
Granted, I am not a fan of the typical dogmatic, dull religious person. But I am even less a fan of the typical dogmatic, degenerate, mindless atheist person.

flag
only if we got rid of m*notheists

Attached: tao-24.png (1500x2100, 216K)

-flag
-yes

Attached: 5854738-2040716.jpg (700x466, 36K)

What do rodnovers do in Ukraine besides follow a European religion and have their stuff vandalized by Chrischans?

flag
NO, we are already getting new religions to substitute atheism...

Based

yes , they're army dodging welfare cucks. although there's some pretty based religious groups that aren't doing that shit and all serve.

Attached: 1552341351926.png (1024x1024, 549K)

So many words you written, so few sense they have...

the only actual religious people here are the muslim immigrants so ye it would probably help.

>hurr durr brainwashed
>continues to follow an old ass book because his family taught him to

No, that would only accelerate the end of western civilisation

Jews created islam, christianism, and Bolshevism/communism the poisonous religion of all, without jews we will live at peace, remember what did the nazi in 7 years without parasitic jews, surpase all nations in all areas, the scum of the earth invented the holohoax to avoid people learn the truth!

Attached: 0.png (800x910, 968K)

sorry sweetie, you're meant to go on reddit dot com slash r slash atheism

Religion is COPE to humans that can't deal with the fact of not being able to understand life/death which is fine since it gives a peace of mind even if it is indeed false or not.
However it should exist only on a personal level.
Gatherings or communities formed from muh religion are a mistake since everyones religion is different and personal.

Attached: 1517405866361.jpg (285x285, 8K)

>flag
>most definitely

most great Islamic thinkers were only nominally Muslim

Attached: Islam 1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Attached: Islam 2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Yes, add trannies and feminists

I think less of religious people. I like to think that anyone defending religion online is just trolling. I'm glad we at least adopted the lutherian doctrines here in the nordics instead of full blown orthodox/catholic seeing as how fucked up ex-USSR, Africa and the new world still are because of religion.

Although the "religion bad" meme is easy to rally behind, it is an useful tool for social cohesion, just look at how degenerate most "atheists" tend to be

Based Uruguay

Ne v tom sut'