"Sorry user, but I could never settle for a guy who can't guarantee my kids will have sky blue eyes"

How do you respond?

Attached: 16-01-48-images.jpg (479x641, 46K)

woof

Attached: 1552107451988.jpg (221x217, 8K)

my genes are inferior

My eyes are bluer than hers

B-but i'm a really nice guy

Attached: 1520813077256.png (593x635, 260K)

*cums inside her anyway*

based dog eater

Mjau

Why would I want my kids to have mutant's eyes ?

Attached: 1543561647557.png (288x415, 135K)

sorry, but i could never settle for a gal with brown hair

Absolutely redpilled

i have sky blue eyes so spread your legs baby

I'm already married, lady

So she will never ever settle for a guy?

Joke's on you I'm not marrying pale slut anyway

But I do have blue eyes
My sister calls me a mutant all the time because I have blue eyes. I dont get it

>mallu brahmin friend used to have pale blue eyes, so pale that it looked unnerving.
>we bullied him calling him cat eyes, ghost eyes etc etc
>ended up getting brown contacts to avoid getting bullied

This is mental retardation, Europeans who don't have blue eyes still carry the blue eyed gene, so their kids may still have it, even if they themselves don't.

Fucking educate yourselves y'all

Attached: babyeyecolor.jpg (500x499, 24K)

>fair enough. I suppose ill go neck myself now

We'll buy danish sperm

well he will be popular older

"Oh,I wasn't asking"

your consent is preferred but not necesary

What bitch? My eyes are green and there's nothing wrong with green. I understand not wanting our children to have shit colored eyes, of course, I wouldnt want you either if you're eyes were the color of poo but light eyes green or blue are equally beautiful. You shouldn't discriminate against me, green eyes are more rare than blue eyes.

both my parents as well as ALL of my grandparents had crystal clear blue eyes.
But for some reason I got brown eyes, why? yes I'm their biological son, so I don't get it.

fetishist little bitch go fuck Tyrone

blue eyes are an anomaly due to the absence of melanine in the eyes which allows the light to reflect the bottom of the eye which is greyish/blueish

this weakens the eye as nothing blocks the sunlight from entering in, so it's a mutant form, brown is the norm

My parents are green eyed and gave me shit colored eyes (they're my parents DNA test confirmed). So really you're no better than a shiteye from a genetic POV

>they're my parents DNA test confirmed
? Why

Because I told him I'd kill them both if he didn't take a paternity test confirming that I had gotten my dark diarrhea eyes from them.

based

It's gray.

You are too old to have kids

I'd rather worry about your kids having black skin

>My sister calls me a mutant all the time because I have blue eyes. I dont get it
That's how shit-for-eyes people cope
COPE

How can she be a shiteye if she's his sister?

This egg head looking cunt must have been pulled straight out of the 60s.

Siblings are not identical copies of each other. I did not know the quality of leaf education was so low.

Don't respond to him,he's a huge attention whore and loves starting shit because he's got nothing to do all day.

Dude I'm in every shiteye hate thread and don't recognize this guy.

blue eyed people are genetically inferior to brown eyed people. this is proven scientifically.
that is all.

>shiteye
The fuck is wrong with you people?

Attached: 1281489_original.jpg (800x538, 47K)

Bitch are you blind? I have blue eyes, my 3 siblings have blue eyes, my parents have blue eyes.

Attached: IMG_20190314_124434.jpg (2080x539, 171K)

Wa'ah. Pu'e wa'ah.

Hes a Jow Forums immigrant, he used to love starting shit there until people started btfoing him left and right because he's a complete angry retard that gets triggered easily so he migrated to int.

Do not directly interact with him,he he's an absolute attention whore that lives for (yous)

It's gray.

Seems delusional but ok

i would be surprised if you could still have kids