Got literally banned from this board for 3 days and I unnironically swear on my mum that I actually got my first...

Got literally banned from this board for 3 days and I unnironically swear on my mum that I actually got my first girlfriend at the age of 21. Obviously a coincidence but it's almost surreal

Attached: 230px-Shinji_Ikari_and_Asuka_Langley_Soryu.jpg (230x172, 15K)

>don't fap for 2 hours
>go out cause bored
>meet and help out a gazprom ceo
>he gave me a comfy office job
It works, guys

I get banned several times per day.

Attached: 1118full-emma-roberts.jpg (1118x556, 147K)

Same, but still no gf : (

I wonder what I'm doing wrong...

How do you get banned so much? I average once a week.

>Ukraine
>not going balls deep on everyone
You are practically in the same chaos as Romania was in the 90s. So what you are doing wrong? You are soycuck in a warzone that's what you are doing wrong. I'd cheat on my taxes, fuck underage, beat up people with steelpipes, bribe cops, etc. Don't think for a second that all people who shitpost are effeminate vidya weebs online. I look forward to conflict, been in courtroom, been in hospital, sent people to those places myself. Do have to add that my father is a former cop now a lawyer so yeah I got the advantage.

Look out guys, we got an internet tough guy over here

Every board has its ""triggers"" if you aren't looking for them and then pushing the pedal you are doing it wrong. People here are all garbage, either subhuman scum by their societies standards or skinnyfat neckbeards larping. It's Reddit 2.0

Hey you know what, come here and we'll see.

>make fun of russia
>get banned for 3 days
>meanwhile the entire catalog is soyjacks and making fun of other countries

>fite me irl
cringe, but if we did, I would bend you over and fuck you in the boypussy and once I cum inside I'll leave you gaping so I can piss in your asshole

I wasn't joking. I will get you framed, arrested, and indicted the same day. Then the fun starts.

>I wasn't joking
You are a joke. Do you think anyone is intimidated by you? Not just on Jow Forums, everyone in real life pities you too, or else you wouldn't pretend to be tough online.

The whole site is braindead and a fucking larp. Jow Forums is boring normies baiting a handful of virgins with their 5/10 sex life.
Literally almost no one lifts on Jow Forums and there are no gay people on /lgbt/ except the tripfag tranners who also post on Jow Forums.

Well it sucks to be you I know, firstie getting a brain aneurysm from pixels on a screen instead of enjoying the high GDP per capita so who's the kettle and who's the pot. Come you cuck, hop on a plane.

Mate my granny could beat your ass

10:46pm for you.
Clearly
>no job
>no gf
>no nothing
Go back to plebbit or discord.

Just because you're getting bullied in high school doesn't mean you need to pretend to be tough online

Good on ya, user!

>I'd cheat on my taxes, fuck underage, beat up people with steelpipes, bribe cops, etc.
How would any of that help someone get a gf?

Sometimes when I know I wont have time to do anything other than work/sleep/gf I'll shitpost on some random board just for the lulz and the fact that I won't have free time for a week or two.

Ukranian IQ at its finest.

>11:03pm in NZ
>you are on cesspit site
>you ain't sleeping, partying, nor fucking
>you wish I was like the way you wrote
>you are clearly emotionally engaged with a topic 99% of normal people would drop at the spot
Yes you win at life.

The only thing it'd get you is a big buff horny inmate once they throw you in jail.

Why is this gypsy child so obsessed with me?