Do people have cats in your /cunt/?

I got a ""half-cat"" as in the neighbours cat comes to my porch regularly and I give her some food. It's a barely 1yo female kot.

Attached: 960full-emma-roberts.jpg (960x720, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Romania/comments/b03xzp/gothic_oltenesc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there are stray cats in my neighborhood, but they are well fed by someone

Attached: neko5.jpg (500x281, 81K)

This cat always comes up and loves on me. It comes up behind me and puts its paws on my shoulder and rubs against me.

Attached: 4C069FE7-23D3-468B-8788-D69838E256A0.jpg (3088x2320, 1.51M)

Aaawwww.

Yeah, we have the second largest cat population

País de mil gatos

Lots of people have cats and there are a bunch of half wild cats in my village. We used to feed one that moved into our barn and then her boyfriend started hanging around too and his owner thought he was gone. Then, he moved on to a different house where I guess they fed him more, before circling back to his actual owners.
I have two cats that were left by their half wild mom behind the house and my previous cat also walked onto the property one day.

Yes, cats are very common but there are more dogs I believe.
There are stray cats, there are usually people who feed them, and the local goverments or associations try to have them castrated in order to control the population.

Yes cats are well liked here. We even have cafés where you can drink your coffee and play with cats

When i used to live in the village my neighbours had a shitton of cats. Like a farm of them. It was insane. I remember me and my buddy would play this game where we would make the cats do spins and tricks and shit. By throwing them around of course. We threw them into the fucking concrete ceiling and one straight into a brick wall IT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS i gotta admit. One time i was home alone on the farm and one of the neighbours cats made the mistake of walking into my yard and getting stuck between wood. I playfully beat him with my glove until it started literally autistically screeching. Ever since then it was limping and shit and would walk by.asking for food and my grandpa god fed up with it so he put it in a bag, rode a bike to the river and dropped him in. I've never seen him since. There's also at least 2 occasions i specifically remember my own neighbor running over his cats with a tractor. I dont know if he was retarded or something but lol. God i miss those innocent childhood days.

kys psychopath

I haven't owned a cate since 2016. But when I have my own place I will adopt one, and maybe a doge too

Attached: cat_water.jpg (960x720, 46K)

>kot
>female

Yes

That's nice.

Cute.

Off yourself, subhuman faget.

I'm not fucking it. Go away creep.

it could be koshka

wtf is wrong with you, spaniard? everyone used to do stupid shit when they were kids, it was just dumb shit for the sake of fun

Yes.

Attached: kot.jpg (423x446, 39K)

>killing and harming animals for the sake of fun is alright
Kys psycho

>subhuman faget
Lemme see.
>dental implants
>former spinal hernia with stenosis
>hernia net in stomach area
>tonsilectomy as an adult
>hypoglossal nerve surgery
>partial temporal lobe focal epilepsy that will get worse by the time I will be 60-65
>mitral valve prolapse
>tuberculosis scars in the lungs
>suicide attempt
>kinda balding
>25% bf
You know what? You are right I am utter genetic shit. At least my dick is big and works, also don't need glasses yet.

Attached: 740full-emma-roberts (1).jpg (740x1026, 126K)

It does look something like that, white mostly but with shades of orange brown.

read descartes retard, animals dont have a conciousness they are literally NPC's made by G*D. They dont feel pain, they just scream because they're programmed to respond that way. So me throwing them into a wall for fun when i was 8 isnt psychopathy

wait wait wait so are you the hungarian trannyposter or that fag who posted pics of his old house

>a christcuck
Dude you want me to take you seriously?

never specified which g*d you fucking retard. the fact that the abrahmic g*d is the first thing that comes to your mind proves just how much of an influence catholic culture has on you, jose esteban navarro. We're here because of the DEMIU*GE

A 16 yo NEET from Shithuania trying to be edgy.

My kissa.

Attached: kot2.jpg (809x680, 82K)

The bozgor who shitposts Felipe but isn't gay at all irl. Idk who the fuck the other guy was with that stove and statue on it, but there's a faggot like him on rebbit.
reddit.com/r/Romania/comments/b03xzp/gothic_oltenesc/
I don't post there because of the doxxing, voting, retarded banning, etc. Just look up news occasionally.

Again, what is your fucking problem? I threw a cat into a wall when i was 9, that makes me a psychopath? I doubt you people would have a reaction if i told you i was running around the neighborhood beating the shit out of smaller kids. Subhuman toxoplasmosis infested braindead monkeys.

Ayy lmao looks like a frozen statue.

Attached: 819KX71fE1L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 14K)

Kot means male cat

Like I fucking know.

Well now you know. So SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.

I will piss and shit on you too fucking faggot.

Didn't your parents teach you anthing about animals and nature?
I guess they are psychos themselves.

Fuck off, little hansel. Your flag makes sense because te*tons are infamous for valuing animal lives over those of humans.

>te*tons are infamous for valuing animal lives over those of humans.
I am southern German. We aren't teutons.

Tho in this regard they've been clearly right.

>a deist
You are still retarded, just a different variety.

It is over.

>im not a te*ton
>but i agree that animal lives are worth more than human ones
you are a te*ton

I like cats, they're fun

Kys.

Don't overdo it or the cat might just end up liking you more than its original owner(s)

t. someone who unintentionally stole 2 cats

Attached: 1483270599558.jpg (500x631, 97K)

why do they smell so nice?
even the stray ones

My building has stray cats living in the basement which some people including me feed
My grandpa has 3 cats but he lives abroad so I get to see them maybe once a year

Ayy lmao.

We have two of those, people have tried to addopt them but they like to live outside hunting birds

Cats and dogs are for mentally childlike people.

Yea
I miss my cat, he was in the family since I was an infant and when I was in high school he started getting kitty alzheimer's
One day we let him outside and I guess he forgot where he lived, haven't seen him since

Yes. They are cute.

Attached: 1550411822339.png (850x682, 133K)

I think it's kinda dumb to keep them just as luxury pets but they do serve a useful purpose
Cats keep pest populations down and dogs will bark at intruders if not outright bite them