/balk/ - nobody cares about your religion edition

/balk/ - nobody cares about your religion edition
old balkan -> did you know there is a naturally occurring desert on the balkans? well there is!

Attached: pobiti kamani.jpg (1898x802, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4jnRkanzuMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY A RELIGION THREAD

INVITE ALL YOUR INTERNET BUDDIES TO DISCUSS RELIGION HERE

REPRESENTATIVES OF ALL KINDS OF BELIEFS (and lack thereof) ARE WELCOME

Attached: 1539497630549.jpg (800x445, 269K)

The Quran also implements the upgrade where it adds "if you can" or "to the best of your ability" to a lot of things, so that the religion is actually possible to all people.

>pray every day, if you can
>go to mecca, if you can afford it
>eat these foods, if your health permits
etc

Basically Judaism was Abrahamic Faith 1.0, Christianity added a few upgrades to help it spread and give it memetic fitness and it was Abrahamic Faith 1.1, and then Islam upgraded it for further sustainability and moved to 1.3.
Probably Protestantism is 1.4, the latest stable version? Depends on if you consider European style liberalism to be a Christian movement.

cultural christianity for the win!

>his language can't write down the sounds джмъкaщ жaбoк

Attached: small frog.jpg (178x172, 18K)

based programmer logic

Italian hotness edition

Attached: 1552499668961.jpg (1312x1769, 209K)

we should've stopped them bros...

Attached: antibolshevik.jpg (800x558, 223K)

#
>You mean that everything has to have a prime cause/prime mover which materialism can't explain?
It's a shit argument. There is no necessity for a causal power. Causality could just be an apparent property of our universe and thus doesn't necessitate 'the first 'stone set in motion’ from which everything else follows. There doesn't need to be a first cause at all, since it is completely plausible that the continuum is infinite. I concede that this can be seen as arguing semantics.

But even if we assume otherwise, there's no logical reason to equate "the unmoved mover," the initial cause, to a godly force, or a divine act of creation, and, like Aquinas, use it as some sort of a cosmological proof of the existence of god.

>You mean that everything has to have a prime cause/prime mover which materialism can't explain?
This is Aristotelian physics. You know, WRONG physics. Energy is conserved, its not created, there is no primary mover. This argument predates science, and is not scientific in nature, and only brainlets make it.

>Debunk this please
Literally thermodynamics, as taught in school.

How /fa/ are the Balkans? Am I considered /fa/ if I dress like a Gopnik?

>There is a need for a first event that caused all other events, thus Jesus rose from the dead and you shouldn't eat meat on Lent.

Attached: bigbrained.jpg (898x790, 61K)

Let him be, kid probably learned about Aquinas in school last week and now he thinks he's hot shit.

>God pulled himself out of his own ass and created everything else

Attached: 1540311097085.jpg (1930x1698, 303K)

Aquinas was debunked by his peers, in his day. By other catholics writing him letters about how his shit don't fly. I have no idea why he is used as a proof of anything.

You couldn't have done anything, all of our fates were written on a napkin in Yalta

We should all blame the nazis for pulling their tricks and allowing J Shitalin to invade half of Europe

at least we have mosques

>We in the west stand for freedom and self determination of all peoples!

Attached: Percentages Agreement.jpg (351x454, 29K)

it's okay to have a palatable lie as your motto when you are a superpower

Attached: monica bellucci.jpg (563x714, 54K)

Attached: 1487867929845.png (568x590, 233K)

Attached: MhdvaFQ.jpg (600x828, 207K)

kvo stava s taq deto dobre 4e ne ti 4etiti rd-to
ghostna li te

>Energy is conserved, its not created
Then how come energy exists? Was it always there? Is energy uncreated and infinite? Did energy pull itself out of its own ass? You'r really making the same argument as I am, except you try to pretend like it fits with materialism.

>There doesn't need to be a first cause at all, since it is completely plausible that the continuum is infinite.
Not really. Infinity isn't something ever observed. Infinity is itself outside of material reality, and it 's only used as a symbol for something that's so large you might as well consider it infinite.
>But even if we assume otherwise, there's no logical reason to equate "the unmoved mover," the initial cause, to a godly force, or a divine act of creation, and, like Aquinas, use it as some sort of a cosmological proof of the existence of god.
But it is proof of the existence of a spiritual force.

Attached: MhdvaFQ.jpg (123x123, 17K)

e to kvo da me ghostne brat, za da me ghostne trebva da imam topki da i pisha

had a dream that i was on the ISS
i was asking this lady how2 become astronaut
she told me it's very simple, all you gotta do is be tested for this genetic mutation on your skin which protects you from space radiation
but that only a handful of people have it on earth
if you don't have it, you will die within 3 days in space
then i just walked out of the ISS into deep dark space and took my helmet off
i could hear and breathe

Attached: 1547784850392.png (300x300, 96K)

>You'r really making the same argument as I am, except you try to pretend like it fits with materialism.
We know that different densities of matter and energy produce different laws of physics from observing quantum events. Before the "unmoved mover", the Big Bang or whatever, there was matter, and was energy, the same as we have today. However, it was very dense, and acted differently, under a different set of laws and relations. There wasn't "time" before, because time is something that we measure currently in the current set of physics laws that have under the current set of density for matter and energy.
As the universe stretches, and particles move further apart, sophistication decreases. At what is called the heat death of the universe, when matter and energy is stretched too thin and too far apart, there would be different physics, and no "time".

So don't talk about a start, or a "before", its silly. Starts and befores only exist after the Big Bang, and before the heat death.

Muhammad was trying to appease the local Jews and pagans in Mecca when he first started to write Qur'an and try to made it laid-back religion for susceptible people. When he got kicked out of Mecca he went full kill infidels mode. That's why first parts of Qur'an is calm, laid back,harmonic and the other half is edgy shit.

> Is energy uncreated and infinite
I mean infinite in age. Basically, you'r describing God, but saying it's just materialism and there's nothing to explain.

I had a dream that I was in the bathroom taking a piss after holding it in for so long.

>muhammad write the quran
But it was written after he died. Probably by said jews, when the jewish cities were conquered by the arabs, and they commissioned the theologians to reform their desert folklore into a proper imperial religion like Rome and Persia had.

sometimes these types of dreams translate into real life

Stop calling every singularity idea "God", it isn't tied at all whatsoever to anything in Christendom. Even if there was reason to believe in a start event from which all began, this has nothing to do with the Bible and everything written there.

>I'M GONNA RUN AWAY
>wut... why aren't my legs working
>why am i running with the speed of a paraplegic
>wake up
>remember it's the paralyzing chemicals your body releases while you sleep so that you don't sleep walk or roll over and break your neck
best dreams

>have a gf
>wake up
worst dreams

That's a trap, you'll end up peeing yourself like that

more likely if he is drunk tb h

Faggot

>after many attempts at it, manage to have my body fall asleep with my mind awake
>when your body checks you by making you move your limbs, you have to keep them stationary against the urge
>get so exited about it that i wake up in a few minutes
>tell this story to a girl at some party
>she gets pissed and calls me a liar
>apparently it happens to her and its some mental trauma thing

Had a dream this night about trying to fuck some qt but of course she didn't want to. I called two hot lesbians who got on that grill, they started doing lewd things to her and when I saw an opening to her pussy I smashed my peepee in it. Very good plan tbqh might try it out irl too

MaşAllah based Pomak brother

Attached: 1550919351575.jpg (387x387, 100K)

>there was no time
This is something you pulled out of your own ass. In your whole paragraph you'r describing spirituality but just saying it was just different laws of physics.
>There wasn't "time" before
But this before implies time. The Big bang happened at a time in the "before" period that led it to change it's laws of physics, no matter how you try to spin it.

Call it spirituality then, but my point still stands, materialism can't explain itself.

you're mom

>i dont get X, this X is wrong
Maybe, perhaps, just consider it, you are mentally retarded. Maybe its not the software thats buggy, but your hardware can't run it.

If there is no time, things don't change. And even if you say time isn't linear that doesn't mean there is no time.

Calling someone retarded is what I expect from a cornered atheist, but it's not an argument.

>spirituality
Time is affected by gravity, as we know from satellites, and the donut in Switzerland. Density also affects gravity, by definition.
This isn't spirituality, its school grade physics. Its common sense.

Acting retarded until you get called a retard, and then making this post, is exactly what I expected from a theist.

>it 's only used as a symbol for something that's so large you might as well consider it infinite.
Get with the times, bruh. Infinite processes remained theoretically troublesome in mathematics only until the late 19th century, until the epsilon-delta version of Weierstrass and Cauchy developed a rigorous formulation of the logic and calculus involved.

Even Aristotle distinguished between potential infinity and actual infinity. The actual infinite is not a process in time; it is an infinity that exists wholly at one time. In this context however the universe would be the potentially infinite as a never-ending process over time, but which is finite at any specific time. However that's not really important in this discussion.

More importantly, why are measurements of lepton universality deviating from the standard model? Is the Higgs a compound particle?

Attached: f57.jpg (261x216, 8K)

>Time is affected by gravity
Our perception of time yes, but if the laws of gravity are different that doesn't mean there is no time.
As I said, no time means no changes, but you yourself said there was a time A before the big bang, which let to it, and a time B when the big bang happened and a time C after it.

damn what's up with this big brain shit on /balk/ lately
where are the street view screenshots

I welcome all my Turkic Bulgar brothers to the Tengri faith.

𐱅𐰭𐰼𐰃𐰋𐰃𐰕𐰢𐰤𐰭

Attached: Tengri biz menen.jpg (474x709, 55K)

Isn't that purely theoretical? Can you give me an example of infinity in the empirical world?

>our perception of time
Time isn't objective, its subjective, depending on the observer. And in the density requiring to fuck up the physics to a point where they don't work, you would have no observer that can observe what we'd call time.
Again, its not spirituality, its math. You are being obtuse, because you don't get it. Its magic to you, because you are a dummy, my dude.

>haha you insulted me, thus i am right and you are wrong!
Its not ad hominem if I explain why you are wrong, and only insult you as a side dish.

This. I miss phyrombey's autism

if these niggas claim to be brainlets, the rest of us don't even exist

Attached: 1522780619739.jpg (352x346, 36K)

You are always welcome in my yurt, bat Effendi.

Yet is it important to remember, that no matter how bad /balk/ gets, nobody misses Ikkibey.

how many of you big brain niggas can drive a car

I can't and I am afraid I'd fuck up something while driving so I haven't even gone to courses or stuff like that.

I have a license for 11 years now, but I drive very rarely. Driving in Sofia is hell, especially since I just move apartments whenever I change jobs, and I am always within walking distance of whatever I need.
I don't even own a car right now, I just drive when I am dedicated sober man for a group, or when visiting relatives and my dad wants to drink.

Me head is too big to fit inside a car.

based

>Time isn't objective, its subjective, depending on the observer.
That only means that time can be measured/perceived differently, not that it doesn't exists.
>you would have no observer that can observe what we'd call time.
Again, that doesn't mean there is no time.
If you have change, you have time (different things existing at different times).
>Its magic to you
Well you'r the one saying there was a time where physics were different and time didn't exist. how is that different from spirituality?

Have a licence, can drive but get a little anxious when driving

I like islam because it teaches girls not to be whores who fuck every walking thing with a penis and it teaches girls to be ladies

>tfw eating burek
The 500 years were worth it

I wish we only bordered Bulgaria in the west...

Yasha brother CcC

based sashko with the best hot takes as always

youtu.be/4jnRkanzuMY

I'll give it a try

i've been given death threats from albanians, bulgarians, greeks and makkes
what about you?

Attached: 1552492070416.jpg (289x440, 20K)

You fundamentally don't understand what time is. Again, your hardware can't run this software.

I wish we only had land borders with 2 countries - Hungary and Turkey. Would it not be just? Would it not be a better world?

but most importantly because you can buy them and they won't cheat on you for having a 14 cm dick, amirite

if Asparuh had successfully destroyed the roman empire, the world today would be 1000 years back
hell, there may even be no humanity

your mom threatened to choke my dick

Kjnaz Isperikh would've just installed himself as Roman emperor and the empire would continue as usual.
In a sense, its better to let the barbarians have complete victory and become Romans, than to let them have partial victory and remain barbarians, except with much land.

Gotcha senpai

Attached: 1552515167316.png (939x845, 428K)

Based
even the thought of it makes my dick diamonds

This one's Italian too

Attached: 53030765_173184226998285_1845465142956575510_n.jpg (1080x1350, 94K)

If telling Anons on an anime forum to kill themselves constitutes a death thread (I think under English law it does), then I've threatened people of all countries in the world.

Listen here dipshit

I will have a virgin wife while you marry a western slut who fucked half of the country

Seems to me like you just dogmatically accept this theory of yours.
If you understand time so well explain to me how come that period "before time" ended, it it was outside of time. If there is no time, then you only have one state, and thus no change.

>marry

Attached: 1530444131852.png (360x336, 170K)

so you're saying we should have nigger mayors and syrian presidents?

not him, but nigger mayors give niggers hope that they can be as white as whitey too, so they will chimp out less

Time is a relationship between matter that can exist within certain boundaries of matter density. There was greater density, then there is current density, and there will be lesser density. Time can't exist in the greater or lesser densities.
You are arguing semantics, just because we humans, who only live in the matter density where time exists, have incorporated concepts of time in our words and language, doesn't mean you can't comprehend a "period" that was "before" time. Its just that the words we have are made for time, since they were developed within time.

I said this before, and I mean it not, I won't respond further. You aren't constructing arguments, you are just deflecting poorly, refusing to understand, and using your lack of understanding as a weapon.

I mean change itself implies time. What you'r saying is just a contradiction (that there was a period without time, but then it ended).

PROOF THAT SOROS TIME TRAVELED TO THE 17TH CENTURY

In contrast to England, where religious division led to civil war, the Dutch
Republic remained a relative haven of toleration in an era of religious
hatred. During the last decades of the sixteenth century, perhaps 60,000
Huguenots fled to the Dutch Republic to escape persecution in France and
the Spanish Netherlands. Published works circulated throughout the
Netherlands defending the rights of religious dissidents, including Mennonites,
Lutherans, Quakers fleeing England, and Dutch Collegiants (a dissident
Protestant group). Amsterdam’s Jewish community numbered 7,500.
Most were immigrants from the German states, and they spoke Yiddish
among themselves, as well as German and Dutch; others had originally left
persecution in Spain and Portugal. The municipal government rejected a
request by Christian merchants that their Jewish competitors be restricted,
as in many European cities, to a specific neighborhood, or ghetto. The
236 Ch. 6 • England and the Dutch Republic
Amsterdam regents built 1,000 dwellings for refugees. Refugees from religious
persecution in other countries contributed to the prosperity of the
Dutch Republic.

Again, you make it seem like infinity is a troublesome concept, but in reality all related problems seem to be stemming from the fact that the infinity is being whimsically used to interchangably denote both "potential infinity" and "actual infinity." While related, they are different and cannot be arbitrarily interchanged without causing problems (see: the mess that is sets theory). But actual infinity is completely irrelevant in this context because what we are talking about is potential infinity.

Why is Bulgarian closer to Russian than nearby Balkan languages?

>There was greater density, then there is current density, and there will be lesser density.
How do you know this, makes no sense to me? As long as there is change there is time. Do you disagree with this?
You said youself, >There was greater density, then there is current density
So as density decreased with time no?

SOROS SOROS SOROS

Thats not what time is. Stop responding to me and go study physics.

its not, they just have similar alphabet

Also, speaking of infinities in the empirical world:

Space-time is completely continuous and smooth, with no discrete units. You need the continuum real line to describe particles. Black holes have singularities with infinite densities. Quantum particles take an infinite number of paths simultaneously. You need an infinite number of steps to do non-perturbative quantum field theory. Renormalization in physics subtracts infinities.