/sag/

Why can't southie women resist the NORTH INDIAN BVLL edition

Attached: Deepveer-ppf-FI.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kslhh28A_Cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she doesn’t even look South Indian
probably a northie whose ancestors immigrated to the south ages back

She does look south Indian actually.

Attached: 1410781703-deepika-padukone-cute-pics-indian-mirchi-actress-picturesindian.jpg (700x897, 64K)

>ywn be Ashoka the great
why even live?

Attached: 145.jpg (1748x2473, 392K)

how do i defeat maya

Seething

COPE

kannada is better than tamils in every way.

Post moar Indian qts

I’ve always played as a Kannada cultured character in CK2 when I wanted to form an empire in southern India

Here are some south indian milkers.

Attached: e0fx2t4s24i21.png (1365x572, 647K)

cope harder ramalingam
>tfw punjabi with dark tamil gf

A bridge collapsed in Mumbai just now and killed 2 people
>Mumbai:In a horrific incident, a section of a foot-over bridge nearChhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus in Mumbai collapsedon Thursday, leaving at least two persons dead. Sixteen people have received injuries, as per the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC). The Mumbai Police inputs peg the figure of injured at 23. The incident took place nearThe Times of Indiabuilding and the Anjuman Islam College.
According to the Mumbai Police, the bridge connecting Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Platform 1 north end with BT Lane has collapsed.Theinjured have been shifted to St George Hospital andGokuldas Tejpal Hospital in Mumbai's Fort district.
This is why I dont go outside

Attached: 1551922291181.jpg (400x368, 25K)

Nice. How did you guys meet?
I'm a Mallu with Punjabi gf.

DU, students from all over the country come there to study.

How commie infested is DU?

Is that even a question? Have you looked at a southie guy? Most of them look like they haven't bathed in a month also they have a really weird sense of humor. They say they are introverted but in reality, they are selfish condescending cunts. I had a few south indian friends and all of them have the traits that I mentioned and I cut them off from my life.
qt 3.14 southie girls go for northie guys while the rest of them get married to a cunt and breed and give birth to another abomination.

Attached: Faggot.jpg (2448x3264, 364K)

I just don't understand why the hell do they have to get involved in politics when they are studying arts, commerce or science. It's really retarded. You don't see other college students get involved in college politics. Just get the degree and then do what the fuck you want to do after GTFO of college. Giving a bad rep to the university.

Attached: 0ff229256e3d5feee8696deb71f3ade8.jpg (1059x1600, 150K)

Is there even a difference? You guys look the same.

kek. based post
So it is pretty commie infested huh? Have you tried to save any student from the commie brainwashing?

>So it is pretty commie infested huh? Have you tried to save any student from the commie brainwashing?

I have a tight friend circle and try not to discuss politics with people when I am really supposed to study or run some errands. I don't go around discussing politics in a public setting. If someone I know tries to do that, I tell them to STFU. I am here trying to enjoy an ice cream and you cunt are spoiling the mood of the entire group. Most of these guys are southies. I don't know why they have to go around running their yaps.

south indians form the largest proportion in indian diaspora. they're hardworking good people.

i bet your a jelly paki using an Indian proxy

I never said they aren't hard working people. They are productive people of society but most of them are arrogant and have a really bad attitude. Most of them don't even know how to interact properly with respect. 2 days ago I went to a bank and there was this random southie guy standing beside me filling cheque. He was looking really dirty and sick but I didn't mind. We were given some instructions by the bank employee and we had to interact with each other. I don't talk over people and try to be as friendly and helpful as possible. This southie dude just started talking with a condescending tone and trying to act all he was above me or something. I let that go. I don't expect good behaviour from others even if I behaved courteously because I don't want any drama and make things difficult for other people. After a while when he needed my help he talked politely and I helped him and after that, he started to talk to himself. It just shows that they are some of the selfish cunts out there who just hide under introversion.

Why the fuck do you think I am a paki? Just because I said some things about southie guys? I don't think Pakis even talk about southies.

What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: 1517942814405.jpg (1024x768, 213K)

Why are you guys speaking English?

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-130700.png (720x1280, 517K)

Because southies don't know how to talk in hindi.

Reminder that bhisma did nothing wrong

There are people active in this thread still they aren't getting involved. Why are you southies getting so butt hurt? Is it the introversion or what? Interact guys.

Arent north indian aryans just basically turks?

M U M

M A D E

S A A G

A G A I N

R E E E E E E E E E

Attached: 157237578324.png (1070x601, 507K)

My ancestor looked like THAT?

lol no, those are mudslimes LARPing as turks.

Entire war happened because of his whining

das rite, your ancestors were indeed hindus. Now have a ghar wapsi and return to your religion.

RIP bridge. I think i was going to take this on new years 2018 but went in the opposite direction because of my autism

I don't know about that but most of the southie guys are toxic af. North Indians, Maharashtrians (buffer between south and north india) and North east Indians are cool but these southies are really baf when it comes to interaction with people.

Enlighten a brother. What did he do/say?

What do you think is going to happen now? Any consequences? or we will just carry on like as usual?

inb4 nothing can break the spirit of
Mumbai.

Better than having sambar rice daily.

>I will NEVER EVER be a VEDIC ARYAN
This was not supposed to happen. AAAAAAAAAA, Why did you do this to me, traitorous fate? Why have you consigned me to this hell, an eternity of never actualizing as the true ubermensch, the vedic aryans; Had I been born slightly to the east, I would truly be the apotheosis of human civilization, an avatar of vishnu. Bros, I am going to marry a vedic aryan woman, and if I can't do that, I won't be able to live with myself; To be a failure in my past life, and now doing the same in the future, I will not stand for this. I will do all that I must, all that I can to take what is rightfully mine, a throne over mere mortals, the characteristic of being vedic aryan. It does not matter how I achieve this, be it either through magic or ascension to the firmament to challenge the heavens for my privilege. AAAAAAAAAAAA
GIVE IT TO ME
PLEASE
I JUST WANT TO BE VEDIC ARYAN LIKE MY ANCESTORS
PLEASE BROS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Keep the joint down Ahmed.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, VEDIC ARYAN MAN. IMPREGNATE ME DADDY PLEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DON'T WANNA BE PERSO-ARAB ANYMORE.

MAKE ME VEDIC ARYAN
MAKE ME VEDIC ARYAN
MAKE ME VEDIC ARYAN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not sure . But considering this bridge connected a UNESCO World Heritage to something there maybe some seriousness in action taken. Idk
He took the vow to never reproduce (asked by his stepmum to ensure her children take over). His stepsiblings' children died anyway still he did not break his vow and married off the widows to ved vyasa, who gave birth to pandu and that blind old guy (fathers of pandavas and Kauravas). So basically blood wise neither side deserved the throne. And they would've happily given it to him

Another funfact: bhisma descended from vishwamitra while the pandavas and Kauravas descended from Vashistha, who are arch rivals since forever

The absolute state of pakis

Attached: 1549488393743.jpg (586x1571, 71K)

Very cringe

Sorry about that... I'm just a MUJAHIR larping as a p*ki #pkmb

She is from Jhakhand

Reported to ISI

>So basically blood wise neither side deserved the throne. And they would've happily given it to him

Another funfact: bhisma descended from vishwamitra while the pandavas and Kauravas descended from Vashistha, who are arch rivals since forever

I feel retarded that I don't know anything about it. I should read Ramayana, Bhagvad Gita and Mahabharata asap.

Yes sir, yes, yes,
Yes, you’re from Pakistani ISI na?
Haan, theek, theek
Yes, this post, this post right here.

I would have made another ironic post as a reply to this post, but I saw that you have included an image, one deserving absolute contempt, not due the fact that it is an atrocious image, just like many of your posts, it features a poland balls, dead memes used by only redditards. Indeed, how pitiful you are, how much of a nuisance you are to post this, a harrowing reminder of the presence of many individuals whose denizen should be reddit; however, I will not speak of that, and display mercy to you, a man not of vedic aryan descent, for you indeed, like myself, are servants of him.

Kitna vella hai re tu? Southies keliye post tha ye aur yaha bhi aake raita faila raha hai.

Fuck off porkOID cousin fucker.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, raita.

Attached: Raita.jpg (1260x630, 91K)

>vella
is this tamindi? this sounds like a tamil word
is there a thing like tamindi, like Hinglish, Tamil + Hindi

Wtf are all Pakis on this board autistic or is it just one guy

Keep coping but it's the truth.

>Is this tamindi?

I don't know. I heard this word used by Delhi YouTubers and started using it from then onwards.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HE GOT ME BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I CAN'T PLAY 49327 4D CHESS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Too Intelligent.png (300x168, 8K)

No wonder everybody wants to glass Pakistan.

I JUST WANT TO BE VEDIC ARYAN
DON'T MAKE ME CRY
BABY
DON'T MAKE ME CRY
I WANNA BE A VEDIC ARYAN MAN
YEAH YEAH
A VEDIC ARYANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MAN
BABY

it's a poojabi word
poojabi just sounds super uncouth

t. UP Hindi/urdu master race checking in

Bhasha mein rang aur swaad hum late hain. Khoobsurati keval humare rakht aur badan mein nahi, balki humare zaban mein bhi hai.

Your "ironic" posts are coming off as retarded and annoying rather than funny.

>Bhasha mein rang aur swaad hum late hain. Khoobsurati keval humare rakht aur badan mein nahi, balki humare zaban mein bhi hai.

absolute fucking cringe holy shit

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Proof?

Sahi bola behenchod. Ye idli dosa vale kabhi kuch contribute karte bhi hai kya?

t. juban kesari

lmao Hina aur Shoaiba ke liye shayri likne ki koshish bhi mat karna, chatta padega.

Better than being an "introverted" retard and trying to act all above everyone.

Attached: file.png (304x439, 29K)

t. bitter non-vedic aryan cope

LAUDEY THATS PRIYANKA CHOPRA NOT DEPIKA HAHAHAHAHA

Retard, we are talking about Deepika.

GUISE REMINDER

Attached: 33h5p8012yl21.jpg (535x767, 96K)

That's Priyanka chopra, The pic I posted was of Deepika.

Lodu log English bhi bhul gaye.

EMOTIONS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FACTS, CONSERVITARD.

>Kashmiri
If you were infront of me right now I would kill you.

Do people really still speak some French in Pondichéry or is it all a meme ?

>vedic aryan poster is still here

Attached: c23.png (500x372, 184K)

You must smell as bad as mustard gas

It's just a meme.

>786
ALLAHU AKBAR

bump

Attached: 7or5fgyt8wl21.jpg (696x501, 78K)

Barkudaar, husn ka mazak na uda, kahin husn ke haathon, tera mazak na ud jaye.

>Why, yes I'm vedic aryan how did you know?

Attached: 10hrithik-roshan15.jpg (670x829, 93K)

All Indian poo's get out of my planet please

The problem is, with that flag I don't know if you're a paki or an actual amerimutt. Not like there's any difference because both of you are equally subhuman.

>When your wife cheats on you

Why is this thread so dead? It's like balkot in here

We truly wanted it to feel like Kashmir.

All the underage faggots are studying for exams.

>thread turned Jow Forumsbakchodi lite within few posts, just as op intended
We'll have a good general one day.
We shall overcome
We shall overcome
We shall overcome, some day

Oh, deep in my heart
I do believe
We shall overcome, some day

Attached: 1519461176064.jpg (1920x1080, 939K)

You need to go back to Randia, faggot.

Oh wait, Randia got banned LMAO

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Just found that general, it's like Indian /t_D kek

Attached: fi1agyuo03m21.jpg (891x768, 54K)

Punjabi
Watch ramanand sagar's krishna. Amazing series
youtube.com/watch?v=Kslhh28A_Cg

Bois I want to kill some people. My college is insane and literally won't let me sleep.

Attached: IMG_4887.jpg (454x324, 19K)

Whoa she's a bihari master race like me?