OHHHH NO NO NO NONONONONOONO

OHHHH NO NO NO NONONONONOONO

Europeans caved in, Chinese BTFO

Attached: fdsafdsafdsafdsafdsafdsafdsa.png (1078x768, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5D3crqpClPY
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/28/germany-curb-spy-agency-nsa-scandal-angela-merkel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

itd be too much for american egos to swallow after boeing crashing, they have nukes you know

>Don't fold for nord stream 2
>Fold for huawei

Why are germs so illogical?

I’ll laugh the day Europe has been turned into an authoritarian shithole vassal state of China while we sit in fortress America listening to them beg us to save them. And I’ll remember all the posts on here saying “fuck Amerimutts, based China is BTFOing them!”

The world will be better off when America minds its own business.

Fuck Europeans who suck mutilated mutt cock and destroy good business relations with China. Come next euroelections I'm voting for party that supports euro-sino relationship and shows middle finger to Trump.

>inb4 thread gets flooded with 50 cent army spammers

Oops, they're already coming.

Kek, why do lick China’s ass so much you stupid nigger?

You know they hate Somalis and nigs with a passion don’t you?

>energy supply vs radiation tower technology

>Kek, why do lick China’s ass so much you stupid nigger?
Why do you suck mutilated mutt cock so much?
>You know they hate Somalis and nigs with a passion don’t you?
based

Attached: 1510773491766.png (500x583, 110K)

good. you should always choose america over china

Yes, like getting the nukes.

Attached: 1524386511600.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Like it's going any other way

Remember you are under our yoke

>Bloomberg

Lmao

Attached: 1527358659918s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

What are you talking about?
Italian news says that Merkel is telling mutts to fuck off.

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-163312.jpg (1080x1920, 536K)

>Italian news

Do you hate china that much?

Mutts and chinks should fuck off

>Chinknada

t.Muslim dicksucking faggot

All Japanese are terrified of China getting payback for Nanking

>Fuck Europeans who suck mutilated mutt cock and destroy good business relations with China.

You know what a National Champion is right? Even in its simplest, it's not even business.

i dont hate china, or its people. i hate its government and xi jinping

I want to see 70 years of repressed chink anger explode and make Japan birthrate skyrocket.

Attached: image.jpg (600x357, 28K)

usual day of kikes and mutts disinforming and twisting actual current events.

I honestly dont trust the media anymore. Save Us from these hordes of anglo/kike terrorists, China

Can't wait based Nokia to take over all 5G licenseses in Europe.

>Bloomberg
top wew

>wait we can't spy on our own citizens like this

USA told us the same

youtube.com/watch?v=5D3crqpClPY

What parties support that?

Not surprising that the german intelligence agency behaves like that. They are literally, factually traitors.
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/28/germany-curb-spy-agency-nsa-scandal-angela-merkel

I'd rather be spied on by the Chinese than disgusting Americans.

The USA is already spying on us, where's the fucking difference?

Attached: FF94B2FCA47D431F9E4F4E657A97B03D.jpg (960x528, 35K)

the amerokike is in his usual narcissist "either youre with us or against us" mentality.

welp, if its gonna be played this way, were against them.

Attached: withus.jpg (468x398, 28K)

afaik this whole thing is pretty much a non issue no? Huawei was only in the competition to be allowed to build our 5g network, nothing is decided and literally anyone could apply. Dunno if any EU companies applied but if they did its going to them anyway

But Poland, you are the biggest vassal of the USA ....

poland was long destroyed by judeo/communism.

I dont even consider this shithole a nation anymore.This ZOG pseudo-nation shouldnt even exist on the map.

You're being an antisemite!

> German spy agency
Aren't they the guys that facilitated US spying on German journalists and likely Merkel? German spooks might as well be yanks
Shouldn't we wait for German politicians to decide?

>Getting stuck between Germany and Russia for 200 years

I wouldnt blame them.

*shits in your semitic mouth*

Yeah yeah I was sure I heard of this shit, German spooks aren't really German, they are US assets

imagine being Euro and willingly wanting China to invade you while also losing everything to Muslim immigration. At least you know we won't physically do anything to you in the future, you don't know what the Chinese are planning. No one grows that fast and gets that involved in the last 20 years without having a plan.

>imagine being Euro and willingly wanting China to invade you while also losing everything to Muslim immigration.
That's already happening with the US over our shoulders and their jewish masters.

pfff, youre more afraid of China becoming a superpower and throwing their tiny big yellow dicks around in east asia than we are.

Get ready to pay them big rent $$ as they hike up demands for US presence in east asia.

Attached: kim jung wrocket boy.jpg (600x396, 28K)