Culture Pals /cp/ general

Gym thots get reckt: edition

VIDEO—-> youtu.be/C_dY3cc2si4

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (ew), China (yawn), and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss Argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by Turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share QTs with the Taliban? Want to banter koreaboos?

>Sign up at:
interpals.net/

>Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

>Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
>qtcrawler:
mega.nz/#F!lQkh0A7R!ROpihereOeBAByYtVu_91A

>Script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed) (embed)

Old:

Attached: 3280FF85-6DE7-4EFE-ADC5-D6973CA08D02.jpg (854x843, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bzx7DRJmv5g
youtube.com/watch?v=cNKZ7ljWdQA
youtu.be/C_dY3cc2si4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are poles so based?

Attached: BEBBE419-F8E2-4680-A67A-6852F013A6F0.jpg (1536x2048, 1.15M)

hahahahaha

i just unblocked them all

Attached: 6B744A2A-7078-41E2-8483-7F31D8946580.jpg (678x196, 47K)

Based

Attached: 640D0F1C-F7A6-4A9E-8F7D-601650FBBF19.jpg (487x472, 61K)

Where are the frens

>tfw no half japanese qt

Attached: 1549115145827.jpg (236x278, 13K)

Attached: F82BBA22-7A00-46ED-B5F0-D3FD4ADAD65D.jpg (750x254, 62K)

B

i love coriandor so much

What is that

fuck niggers!

Cilantro

This

Racists out.

No you

sad

One word. Based.

Why do Asians have to be Asian?

Because they are qt

Why do americans have to be american, that is, fat and stupid?

t.Maccuck

is it dumb to ask if they do/have done drugs to someone from a country where drug laws are relatively not too stricted?

Poo

no, it's fine

a lot of us here think that Asia is super strict about drugs so we understand your curiosity

Fuck traffic

Got somewhere to be, wagie?

Yes reeeee

How to get japanese gf?
I'm not a weeb btw

>He's an unemployed NEET
laughing_girls.jpg

try to be fit in the japanese girls’ stereotype of italian male

Some example?

/dunesboi

>born and raised in finland
>fluent in 3 languages
>none of those are finnish

youtube.com/watch?v=Bzx7DRJmv5g

КOКA КOЛA, MAPЛБOPO, CУЗУКИ

БOЖE БЛAГOCЛOBИ УКPAJИHУ!!!

Attached: file.png (800x600, 758K)

Fuck off alien

We come from outer space to acquire services of Ukie whores and listen to advanced earth music

youtube.com/watch?v=cNKZ7ljWdQA

Attached: file.png (207x580, 228K)

Reckon macchi is quite a niggardly individual

I hate traffic too. There are too many people n this planet

I heard he likes men

Only Randy

Why am I not getting wews anymore :(

- 25 wievs
- +3mesesga

Attached: Apu Sánchez.png (823x586, 36K)

Why won't thots send me nudes

Message /imback

She ghosted me.

I ghosted her

REEEE I WANT TO TREAT WOMEN AS OBJECTS BUT THEY AREN'T BEING COOPERATIVE.

Lmao really?
Do this

youtu.be/C_dY3cc2si4

Fake accounts are good at getting messages but bad at getting thots.

This thread is useless

Am sat in front of an incredibly qt gril in the RER.
Didn’t know such a girl could exist.

No pics for obvious reasons

Fuck off then nigger

>He doesn't think about his qts while doing his sets at the gym
How you gonna get that extra motivation to do those extra reps?

Step outside more frequently and you'll see more qts, they're not that unusual

do any of you lads know anything about PL/SQL?

Yeah, I took an SQL class in 10th grade so I'm pretty much an expert

What's the best messenger app to use to get the QTs to send nudes?

The BLACK woman is the epitome of female sensuality and femininity.

Let’s start by looking at her body. Her body is curvaceous. Her voluptuous shape makes her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is nubile, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of her hardiness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK woman’s demeanor is one of alphaness. She is submissive, yet assertive, and can be explosively emotive. Her demeanor strikes envy into the more timid, prudish races of women(wh*te bitches)

The summit of expression of her femininity on her body is her bunda. The BLACK bunda is largest of all the races. As the bunda is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK woman the most feminine of women. This large bunda is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of WHITE MEN, being able to more than take all the length of the phallus. Its strength insures that when she orgasms, the potent african contractions will immediately draw in the seed of the WHITE BVLL the BLACK woman copulates with.

In total, the BLACK woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she receives the entirety of the lusts and desires of her WHITE BVLL without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK woman is the epitome of femininity.

WhatsApp and Snapchat

Snapchat is shit

I hate qts, I'd rather fuck Randy

Nigger lover

But I don't want one which tells them my real phone number.

Just wanted to say something. Why so hard. ;(

Attached: 22.jpg (385x294, 29K)

do you live in budapest?

Then use Kik

this

Attached: 1520104366826.jpg (527x612, 38K)

Why so sad?

tfw one of my main qts has a snapchat score of 28k
wew

relatively low for interthots, mine had 66,000

I don't know what you niggers are talking about

another one of mine has 5700 score, I have a score of 21

high scores don't mean they have thousands of contacts you incel virgins it probably just means that they've had their account for a number of years

I haven't logged in for 3 days to make people miss me. Anyone else do this?

>it probably just means that they've had their account for a number of years
but don't you gain a point whenever you open someones snap or gain multiple points when people open yours?

yeah, so what? most girls use snapchat every single day and they're usually doing streaks with their retarded friends. a girl could open an account on monday and be to 10,000 by friday easily with just a handful of contacts

high score means they are dirty digusting whores
a pure girl's score is under 3k

>and they're usually doing streaks with their retarded friends.
>streaks
what does this mean?

t. incel loser virgin who only has 1 contact on snapchat and that is "his" qt

tfw have 2 contacts on snapchat but only talk to 1 regularly

What's your view on exotic count qts? I've spoken to qts from Albania, Mongolia, Iran, Iceland, Macao and Hong Kong.

The pair of Albanians I met were nice and into politics, very nationalistic and anti-communist, I had a laugh talking Albanian history with them but that was it.

The Iranian qts all wore headscarves but looked fine and were pretty innocent and sweet, so it was iimpossible to flirt with them. They also didn't know shit about Western music and tv except for European football and books.

The Mongolian wasn't very talkative, she said she liked history as well but I did almost all the fucking talking so I got bored pretty quick.

The Icelandics were very pretentious and boring.

The HK qt was quite serious and not open to chatting.

And the Macau qt was the sweetest one, we later talked through LINE for a few weeks but had to ghost her because I ran out of themes, I still regret it sometimes.

My top exotic girl is from afghanistan, she looks pretty cute too.

the asians are viewing me again, I think its time to log off

I know of a girl who is over 1 mil
I was over 250k when I used it

as long as you're the #1 best friend or on the best friends list you're fine

My teeth hurt

Need some help lads. Saw a girl who kinda looked like a cutie but on further inspection she looks like a crack addict so I messaged her "Do you do drugs?" to which she replied "not really, no, why do you ask?". Don't know what to say from here but I want to make her mine.

I have been out of touch, who is /melanijaknavs , all of port qt's comments have been deleted and now she's spamming it up

I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR YOU:
I WILL BE COMPLETELY HONEST... you can ask me ONE question (only in my inbox). Any question, no matter how crazy, sinister, or wrong it is. I WILL answer no matter what. You have my FULL honesty, but i DARE you to put
this on your profile and see what questions you get :)

>as long as you're the #1 best friend or on the best friends list you're fine
how do I check this? if they're on my best friends list does that mean I'm on theirs?

ive seen her profile a few times though have never seen it mentioned on /cp/. seems like a run of the mill thot to me.

Say something like “good me neither” and explain it’s your shitty icebreaker

Why are you such a nigger?

im not a boomer

Someone posted her profile here yesterday

>УКPAJИHУ
>J
???

Black girl had one pic on her profile and it was her and her sister sitting in a tree so I shot her a message saying "Living like your ancestors I see".
God, why am I so epic?

you can tell by the emojis by the names; a yellow heart is #1 best friend

a smile emoji means they are on your list but that doesn't guarantee that you're on theirs, you would have to ask (which I don't think would be too hard)

this is great