en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Lithuania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A

K

A

N

I want to die.

Haha it means minister in turkish

No you don't user, many good things are yet to come to you, I'm sure, so hang in there

Attached: hug.gif (500x522, 1.72M)

WE WUZ

Should I post it?

Attached: Medieval-Lithuania.jpg (1386x1240, 141K)

B

vocaroo.com/i/s0X0SM7TTMc3

DUKES

BASED

Attached: 1524512461263.png (922x617, 126K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Lithuania#Etymology
>The Statutes of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania have the complete name of the state as the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, Ruthenia and Samogitia (Ruthenian: Beликoe князcтвo Литoвcкoe, Pycкoe, Жoмoйтcкoe и иных).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutes_of_Lithuania
>all written in Ruthenian language

>slav*ds getting dabbed on by lithuanians before they even knew how to write

Attached: el dabo.gif (498x359, 408K)

Attached: 1563215312312.png (640x640, 492K)

Every Ukrainian has a dream to make Belorus Belorussian again

Attached: d3eb9e5b318a4b30e73f9d5dc44ecc33.jpg (604x277, 47K)

you may claim the name of GDL if yoiu like, but my heart eternally belongs to Suomi, so please do not include us in your new GDL

shut the fuck faggot

With Kievan Rus' it would put Belarus together with Ukraine for around 850 years and with Russia for around 550 years...

the only problem that Ukraine did not exist until 1991 so this picture is a fake and propaganda

>ruled lands devastated by the Mongols
>still were culturally dominated
>couldn't even hold on to it and had to cuck to other neighbor, because you feared another neighbor
WOAH

No, it doesn't say Belarus was part of Ukraine, but that they together were part of the same states for that period - be it Commonwealth, Russian Empire or Soviet Union.

The only problem is Ukraine suspect that Kievan Rus' was actually Ukraine and Russia (or Moscowia or whatever) has nothing in common with Rus'.
I guess we all just monglos and nothing more.

great BELARUSE empire

vocaroo.com/i/s0SrMwbk0QDZ

why did BELARUSIANS rule the Grand Duchy of Lithuania? were lithuanians just too incompetent?

The pic doesn't even take it into the account, which is very stupid. Because it is the base for all three states...
And those dumb Ukrainian arguments have no ground. Saying that Russians are supposedly not Slavic, but Finno-Ugrian, hence don't have anything to do with Rus'. When original Rus' people were not even Slavic, and the state was founded in the north-west of modern Russia and several Finno-Ugrian tribes actually played part in its formation. Even the fucking Primary Chronicle says, that Prince Oleg came to Kiev with Varangians, Slavic and Finno-Ugric tribes and they all called themselves Russes.
Besides despite all the memes Russians are obviously predominately Slavic.
And the whole "Muscovy" and Russia was created by Peter the Great is just laughable and outright lie.

Nothing actually actually happenned between 1430 and 1918. It was all just a bad dream.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Lithuania
>Lithuania was in an ideal position to inherit the western and the southern parts of Kievan Rus'. While almost every other state around it had been plundered or defeated by the Mongols, the hordes stopped at the modern borders of Belarus, and the core territory of the Grand Duchy was left mostly untouched. The weak control of the Mongols over the areas they had conquered allowed the expansion of Lithuania to accelerate. Rus' principalities were never incorporated directly into the Golden Horde, maintaining vassal relationships with a fair degree of independence.
Also, you didn't address the cucking to Poles. Eight centuries my ass.