Is this right?

Is this right?

Attached: 3d112bba-5a6d-45a1-87ba-1e7008c583a7.png (5400x3586, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, Arizona is good

They should all be red.

was*

Attached: Capture.png (433x83, 5K)

fixed

Attached: Untitled.png (5400x3586, 719K)

Racial composition does not tell you what life is like here. It's actually very comfy with beautiful nature

>Delaware

Fuck you im from New Jersey

Maybe if you're a cringelord retard

No. Far from it.

This.

t. Brazil states

Why would you randomly like Oregon but not Washington?

New Jersey is full of Italians not Brazilians

How is that telling? Portugal has always been 100% non white, unlike America

No, Virginia is one of the best states to live in. Seriously.

Because some retard made a random map based on God knows what kind of fucked up metrics.

Do you ever hear people speaking Italian in New Jersey? I’m curious if the diaspora still speaks it there?

It's based on amount of non-whites i believe. Rich coming from a southern Euro though lol

What part of Virginia?

West Virginia is one of the WORST states...

This

Trips of truth

Very rare

Based on my experience, yes
Maybeee Ohio in red, but I've only been to Cleveland, not Columbus or Cincy

rust belt should be red, alaska, washington, and cali should be blue because some parts are good

I wanna go to live a quiet life in Vermont or Montana.
What am I in for, Americlaps ?

Attached: BlpN8BY.jpg (1920x1200, 676K)

Colorado kind of sucks actually. Boring and had gotten too expensive, the rockies are sweet though. Illinois is pretty fucked as a whole, but chicago is the best city in america easily. Nebraska is. 1/10 state. Terrible. And ive spent a few weeks in texas and i loved it there, dallas and austin and their people really charmed me. Boston is the most overrated city in america besides denver.

also texas, north carolina, and virginia are nice

Any areas in the red

Attached: 39C2EFAD-2ED2-4868-A5C7-5DBFF9FC4F38.jpg (900x402, 114K)

Truly the quiet life. The nature is beautiful and not many people at all. Incredibly boring but also incredibly peaceful.

i would suggest vermont

Attached: moose-vermont-roger-irwin.jpg (4000x2200, 1.27M)

"No"

Come to Virginia, it’s better.

You can get a home with a view of the Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah River

Attached: 4C2AD6D9-8DE8-463A-BF6C-1D1E35F27AA3.jpg (2048x1365, 392K)

That's... not comfy at all. Are you trolling?

I read that there is a big push in schools for students to learn Italian there, same as how in Louisiana there is a push for students to learn French. Is this true for NJ?

>boring
this is more of your perspective, and not a fault of the state. there is plenty to do in any state, they just might not be suited to your interests

Frederick County is very comfy

t. seething southron

Why don't americans have any culture?

Lol. Now I can share my mama's authentic chicken Alfredo recipe from the old country.

Go to southern Louisiana, Southern California, the Midwest, Florida, and New York and you tell me there is no culture

> Incredibly boring but also incredibly peaceful.
Bro if I find French cities overcrowded, imagine my low tolerance to people. Boring but beautiful seems perfect to create a fulfilling life with Americans who'd jokingly call me "surrender monkey" and share a bear after some hike.

This looks gorgeous. Is it allowed to hunt them or are they protected ? Pic related is sort of the view my aunt has from her house and I'm jealous.

Gotta say I have no idea what Virginia is like. My "knowledge" of the US kinda stops at the Mississippi (certically) and anything south of the Bible Belt does not really interest me. Your pic looks comfy as fuck though, your place ?

Attached: Campagne_Montbrunoise_avec_vue_sur_les_Pyrénées.jpg (4128x2322, 1.04M)

That wasn't in the areas circled on that retard's map.

You see this line? That line has more cultural references pertaining to it than the entire history of Sweden

Attached: slavery.png (1920x1275, 360K)

i'm actually convinced Europeans have no clue about America when they make maps like this.

Attached: favStates.png (2000x1333, 155K)

"no"

Getting killed like the stupid fuck you are

Montana and Idaho are really nice too if you want seclusion. Also a lot of the places around here are French names from French explorers way back when.

Attached: sawtooth mountains.jpg (1224x818, 302K)

Virginia is diverse. The north is metropolitan because of DC.the west is rural and mountains. The south is rural farms, and the east is very coastal with beaches and large fishing, shipping, and military presence.

A lot of our country’s history is here too.
Yes it is, go look again..

Attached: 65647BD6-940C-4BAF-9F8B-2A4374ED4338.gif (550x413, 121K)

You had slaves 800 years after us wow big whoop. Why are you proud of being uncivilized and retarded?

he isnt moving to chiraq or st. louisistan

Well yeah, im just speaking my opinion and actually have nothing against any state really. I lived in denver for 5 years and after awhile, i never wanted to leave my house unless i was going into the mountains. My main gripe is just how expensive housing became after the population boom once weed became legal. If you werent grandfathered in, good luck finding even a studio apartment for less than $1000 a month.

Only come to Montana if you're cool with gun culture and actually going out doors, otherwise you can fuck right off with the Californians and New Yorkers

Attached: 1549413059102m.jpg (1024x686, 145K)

Florida may be trashy but it's really comfy

>montana is liked but Idaho and Wyoming aren't
?

Vermont. It's close to your retarded hick cousins across the border.

>share a bear after some hike

You better be careful about what kind of bear you share. ;

>hey frenchi, wanna go into the woods and share a nice... feeding log

Half of the country did

Fucking low-IQ mutts ruining the board

I drink a lot. But still, NOVA is cancer.

Just do Vermont cause your french.

But jokes aside, Vermont would be the better option since near Quebec and you have a French-speaking community nearby.

i think you can hunt moose, but idk, just google vermont moose hunting laws. It should say if they have a season for it or if they are more protected

Not really, it just has a couple legislation quirks associated to it and a shitty civil war and that's it. Sweden has motherfucking Gothland and was the home country of Alfred Nobel, the man whose name, a century after his death, is used to condecorate the elite of the elite of humankind (aside from the Nobel of Peace and Literature).

All Sweden has is muh Vikangz, we have the wild west, the pioneers of the west, the roaring 20s, the prohibition and the rise of gangsters, the rise of rock and roll after the great depression, the american dream, suburbia, The cold war and cool 80s digital frontier stuff, then the modern internet age.

Lol, fuck off.

The bearded Florida kind, they must be tasty when well cooked.
Ah, yes, I forgot about them. You know you're British people's retarded cousins too, right ? It's who we expect to meet when we go to America, though i'd be more interested in befriending Anglos than French Canadians.
I would have thought you could have figured out on your own by reading my previous posts. I do love outdoors and hunting, but I'll admit your kind of obnoxious is a solid deterrent and dealing with any form of American redneck/autism in the form of " 'MURRICA FUCK YEAH FRENCHIE" would probably too much. I'm not trying to live in a comfy place to deal with another kind of obnoxious retards. You are no better than New Yorkers or Californians, you're just the other side of the retarded coin they embody - can't you be level headed sometimes ?
More of a West guy then.
Yeah that's gorgeous. Look at that, so soothing.

Attached: prettymuch.jpg (346x460, 21K)

Why are Connecticut, Washington and NJ bad?
Barely anything happens there

Even NY (not New York City) it’s good

I miss my families slaves... I want them back so I can fuck them!

Attached: Crying Kot.jpg (1200x1112, 147K)

>You know you're British people's retarded cousins too, right
I'm actually of German-Slovenian ancestry so no.

I'm no vegan fag, but I wouldn't hunt a moose. Plenty off deer could be gotten rid of and I don't know the logistics of gutting a thousand pound animal and taking it home.

Not at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

Why doesn't anybody like Ohio? We have corn and Astronauts and a growing Republican majority!

give me a historical era in Sweden that produced a unique cultural aesthetic.

>a growing Republican majority
That's why no one likes them

I'm terribly sorry you're an ANTIFA and your grandfather was executed by Franco for being a communist.

Lol. Not that poster, but do you wanna start a bar fight? Because that's how you start a bar fight.

Attached: 1552593623724.png (2000x1333, 186K)

t. low IQ believer in creationism

Why are all the states with good weather "bad" ?

>I'm actually of German-Slovenian ancestry

Attached: mutt lovin.png (922x617, 378K)

imagine liking pennsylvania
also, what's wrong with Texas?

>putting Virginia and North Carolina in the bad states

thought only liberals were supposed to get unreasonably heated when someone disagrees with them, guess not

Niggers

No. Also kill yourself Jow Forumstard faggot, moortugal is not white.

Let's do this shit, it can be fun.

Attached: bees crash.gif (400x227, 1018K)

Ohiofriend here, that man does not speak for us.

One of those states has one of the hottest places on earth. A few more get ravaged by hurricanes and tornadoes every year. And another is inhabited by polar bears.

>Im not moving to another country to fit in, I just want to be left alone
Then just stay in France and don't talk to anyone you obnoxious retard. Anti-social types are not tolerated

>thought only liberals were supposed to get unreasonably heated
You do know you can't tell the person's intended emotional expression from reading text on a computer screen, right?

>you can fuck right off with the Californians and New Yorkers
Are there many of them ? I read somewhere (probably here idk) that they're leaving their states to move to Texas, Florida, Georgia and some of the western states. The states with mountains though, not some cold, flat and boring like south dakota

>Anti-social types are not tolerated
So how's life treating you then, user ? I'm fairly certain I can meet cool guys who enjoy outdoors, beers and a hearty laugh without being retarded about the place they were born in.

Attached: honhonhon.gif (600x300, 2.61M)

People in rural areas aren't really tolerant of your type. But things are getting better.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard

>west virgina
>good

Attached: 1522442882964.jpg (1619x1725, 474K)

>be europoor
>i want to move to america but it has to be just like my shithole and made to my exact specifications also dont act a certain way and also..
How to spot a townie who will thankfully never move out of their shithole to ruin the clean American countryside with their faggotry. Americans hate the French btw.

>Americans hate the French btw.
Wasn't that just a meme from 2003?