How do people in your country deal with depression?

How do people in your country deal with depression?

Attached: 1551195658861.png (450x800, 333K)

Get an asian gf

Low IQ chimps are incapable of feeling depressed.

They kill themselves.

Get rich, work out.

by doing sodoku

Suiside, mostly hanging over 80%.
Oh boi over 5000 people offs themself and 87% are male, love to see people change their lives for better.

They kill themselves.
And if we are lucky, don't go shooting up things.

we laugh at them

Playing football

Depression deals with them

we don't, just working till we die and our children repeat the chain

they don't, everyone is depressed

Become religious, marry and raise a family

Eating ADs, which are in in most cases useless.

we usually stick massive dildos up our asses

Alcohol and drugs

Quintessential Russian post.

We take antidepressants thaat make us tired and lazy.
>t. Knower

erdodrones, chpdrones, mhpdrones and kurds are incapable of feeling any emotion besides genocidal anger against each other

That didnt help much with my depression. Getting a latina gf actually helped that more (cause she is a better person and truly cares for me) but really, the only thing that has helped with depression and anxiety is heroin.

Booze drugs degeneracy the usual

Foster it and consider it a national treasure. When things get unbearable, get blackout drunk and pass out in a snowy ditch.

kill themselves

based

nah
only is based

If we are not strong enough to follow
We talk to other people, it usually makes us feel better (there are a lot of people who make you feel at home, their empathy and humanity repair almost anything, that kind of people are quite common here) (that or the legal or illegal drugs along with the entertainment)

Its trendy to bitch about being depressed and mentally ill on social media for pity likes and comments.

For me? A mix of social isolation, stoicism, and sleeping it off. It be like that sometimes

serious do a lot of people freeze to death in funland? drunk or not?

I don't know how to deal with it, it just slowly kills me.

on social medias they act like they deserve attention from everyone in the world

eating apparently b/c everyone's a fat ass

About 80-100 people freeze to death annually. A couple winters back someone froze to death just outside my apartment block.