How do we make Russerbia a thing?

How do we make Russerbia a thing?

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 12K)

*vomits*

we don't

Move all Serbs to Russia and divide the empty land between Croats, Albanians, Bosniaks, Bulgarians and Hungarians

Serbs are subhuman arselickers and nobody in Russia gives two shits about them.
t. paшн

i think we are already integrated militarily, belgrade already houses one russian divisional headquarters but dont tell nato that
if we ever enter eu, russia will gain influence on the european parliament and we are already a staging area for the russian army group south

Attached: 1431289296484.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Пyкнyл в тpeд.

>He admits that his country is basically a Russian satellite that's used to push Russia's agenda
Wew

>he doest admit he is a nato puppet
at least we are more honest

This. Serbia is to Russia what Albania is to Turkey

deport Serbs to Siberian gulags

Don't know dude, they really like the USA.
>NATO puppet that doesn't even break the 2% limit and allows literal Russhit agents get into the parliament
How do we get away with this, bros?

you cant slaughter serbian intellectuals
we dont have any

Attached: 11lpgf8.jpg (276x280, 24K)

I can agree with that desu. Serbia is kinda toxic (ne ljudi vec vlada, vecina ste dobri)

i would murder white babies if Russia gave me the order

Wtf Adem

Serbia is Russia's special lapdog.

russian government isnt even secretive about the nonparliamentary political parties and action groups they fund on this territory
there are few official political parties in serbian parliament who openly take orders from moscow, few that do it secretly, and then there are armed insurrectionist groups who are ready for activation in case someone starts building nato bases here

as long as you are younger than 30 years of age and dont have any serious medical problems, you can get recruited
they do rifleman training where you learn basic shooting, throwing grenades, breaching rooms, how to arrest, how to set up ambush (L formation less than 50 meters aka close ambush), etc
basic endurance training where you learn how to carry 60 kilos heavy backpack for days, dig out latrines, cut down fat trees for trench support, how to entrench yourself against artillery
basic machinegun section on how to set up machineguns and clean them, anti air guns 17.2mm and bigger, anti armor both cannons 70mm and higher as well as missile, same with mortars 30mm and bigger
driving training for motorrifles and other light skinned vehicles, also basics of tank driving and knowing what is soft ground (big no for tanks) etc

healthy civilians with relevant medical background can apply for trauma specialization, those with engineering/technical backgrounds can apply for various other specializations

based republika srpska citizen

Make a technology that grows things, make your hands so so big, then squeeze together the russian and serbian landmasses onto a single place. Russurbia exist now

>a staging area for the russian army group south
i don't know that's maybe not impossible but you can't be a member of the EU and have russian army groups on your territory at the same time

who is going to stop us? slovenian army?

But Canada and Serbia are already greatest allies?

>both are huge cucks
yes.

good idea

>canada
we have nothing to do with you, do we?

>both are slaves to Asiatics from the East
more than you think

all these NATO puppets accusing serbia of being russian puppet
whats the point of such an accusation?

Turkic + Mongol alliance = Unstoppable force

Attached: 15F646CF-F373-491E-8E0B-E013B02AB112.jpg (1200x1140, 116K)