What second language did you take in school?

Attached: 1552343676050.jpg (888x502, 164K)

I'm not gay but imagine fucking his asshole while jerking his dick off haha

I took French and Spanish

I'm not gay but imagine beating him to death with your fists and then removing his eyes with your bare hands.

based
cringe + closet gay

I'm gay but imagine lecturing his parents on the evils of not setting clear and concise boundaries for their son, I mean seriously he's over the fucking line it isn't Halloween anymore, bud. Time to pack it up and throw on a pinwheel hat with some striped shorts like a good all American boy.

good idea

italian but i was sleeping, i can say hello if needed, that's about it

french first, I sucked at it because i was an immature 14 year old , i just wanted to skate, then Spanish even if I was a CHI lol, then German in my senior year , now german is the language I fell in love with and I even reached C1 status on the CEFR scale

english

French but I did my homework for other classes instead so I had more time at home to play tf2

Its not gay if dicks dont touch

>him

French

Spanish is shit. I don't need to communicate with under skilled immigrants. I've used French because france has actual industry in my field, unlike Spanish shitholes.

Deutsch
Aber bin ich sehr schlecht.
Ich habe deutsch in schule gelernt für 5 jahren und ich kann nicht ein richtiger Satz schreiben :(

french. Forgot to speak most of it, but it's enough to impress french girls

Spanish, wanted to take french but the schools french teacher was a notorious cunt so I settled for Spanish.

>English
dropped as soon as it became optional (age 16)
>Spanish
did it for like three months before dropping it, the only thing i still remember is how to say "my name is" because it sounded like "ayy lmao"
>French
liked it, still doing it in university

These were the only three at my secondary school but I know a lot had Irish and a few schools had German

german
I hate germanic languages with a passion but alas, SAP is located in germany and so is my desired future.

Sw*dish and English

English and German.

Had to learn both Dutch and German as I haven't always lived in the UK.

I took Spanish for two years (8th+9th grade) and Latin for three (10th-12th). I got good grades but never really focused or kept up on them so i dont know much anymore. If i saw something in spanish or latin i might be able to have a guess at what it means, but probably be wrong

SAP is shit lol

i took french becuase we didnt have german

french
I don't remember shit though

I elected to take french

s-shut up
why though

Attached: 1546360250171.png (767x711, 698K)

je parle le français courrament(esque), mais je ne comprends pas les antillais ou les africains..

German, five years of it

Spanish and German.

Ironically, I've since lived in India and need to increase my Hindi proficiency. Furthermore, I dropped Spanish for German in high school, because I thought I'd never need to use either language. As luck would have it, I visit Latin American countries several times per year.

Fug.

Ich nehme Deutsch zurzeit an der Universitat 5 Meilen weit von hier.

french
unironically

Anglais LV1 et Allemand LV2

Anglais.

We do not have a second language in school.
I attended some Korean lessons during school years and Mandarin at a university (I live in Far East) I wish we had had French, Portuguese Spanish or Italian.

spanish even tho I was already fluent in it (wanted an ez a+)

English and jajajaspeaking. Then l'arabe (formely known as français).

Dude if you picked a language for good grades, you're a fucking scrub

I started French, but I never completed it

Come to America for SAP. Guaranteed 100-120k

>formerly

Attached: 1547432102351.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Geez i feel bad for people learning french. How is that even possible? It's the most complicated Euro language

It's not too bad for us anglos, the only annoying things are the many dozens of verb endings, the sometimes autistic word genders (like musée somehow being masculine) and the homophones

Latin
Biggest waste of my time

You say that now, but one day you may have to use an ATM in Vatican City.

Attached: popespeak.jpg (593x443, 27K)

Latin, because I would have rather taken a dead language than spanish.

took french.
don't regret it but i never get to use it

English and Spanish.

Attached: 48.jpg (2098x1576, 584K)

In high school I studied German for three years. In uni I studied Italian for three years. Now I'm learning Spanish.

From these experiences I can objectively and definitively say that romance languages are better than germanic ones.
>t. knower

Also this.

Attached: 1d5.gif (367x265, 558K)

French from 4th grade until 9th grade then Spanish from 10th to 12th

taf is the cutest

Attached: 28.jpg (1160x1544, 902K)

Obrigado!

I took Japanese for 3 years in high school. They also offered German, French, Latin, and Spanish.

German is harder dude. there are 7 ways to say the. Je, Der, Die, Das, Den, Dem, Des

yeah but most of those are just declensions of the same word. only brainlets think grammatical case is hard

Chinese
I bailed in yr 10 because half the class was made up of Taiwanese kids who supposedly couldn't speak mandarin but would top the class in every exam

Wtf, Russian is much harder and the Finno-Ugrics are basically impossible to reach native proficiency in

8 years of English
4 years of German

Insert card so that you can make your transaction?

t. took 4 years of Latin but am a brainlet

Español.

I'm a biologist and I regret never having a chance to take latin in high school or college. My work would be so much easier if I could pronounce and understand the stems for all these fucking taxonomic classifications.

8 years of italian and can barely speak a word, the level of language classes in our schools is garbage

English and French

no, you are just a retard

>We do not have a second language in school.
huh? Every single school in russia I'm aware of teaches at least one foreign language.

He's a selyuk-kolkhoznik from Far East, just ignore him

Attached: 1ohsbi.jpg (987x766, 47K)

Two years of Mandarin in high school. I only remember a handful of phrases like "chi fan le ma" and "wo ai ni".

French mon amour voulez vous coucher avec moi?

Russian and Spanish. Forgot all the Russian except the alphabet, pretty fucking shitty at Spanish but I was able to have a short basic conversation with a taco person exactly once.

Only english

But in university i started to learn german

Ingrish and bashkir

Spanish like most Americans.

Learning a foreign language here isn't that important though since English is the lingua franca.

German

t. brainlet who doesnt speak more than one lang fluently

>Je, Der, Die, Das, Den, Dem, Des

>je

explain this one, Im a german learner

this

Chinese

Attached: uxystbgltmty.png (2560x1440, 2.28M)

german

>Take

yeah right... "take"

Attached: DAxGUKFXkAQp26v.jpg (400x400, 44K)

this except my russian is a little below average but not terrible

finnish

French for three years. Other than a bit of awkward pronunciation, I was pretty good, but it's been a long time. I recently started dicking around with it on Duolingo and was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it was all coming back.

Also took a little German, Spanish, and Japanese later, but I'm useless with those now outside of a very little bit of shitty Spanish.

Francais in grade school, Jappo in Uni

>Finnish
>Second Language
>In South Korea
Retard

>K
none
>1st
French
>2nd
French
>3rd
Spanish
>4th
Spanish
>5th
French
>6th
French one semester, Spanish one semester
>7th
French one semester, Spanish one semester, then French again
>8th
Spanish one semester

my elementry school was retarded with how they kept on switching languages every year

and in highschool foreign languages were electives, i did a couple years of spanish in highschool, but didnt actually learn shit, or use anything, and in college i didnt feel like paying thousands to learn a language

also i live 20 miles from canada, so ive never actually used what little i did learn

Attached: tvix chief strategy officer.png (1540x1068, 1.17M)

Australia's education system kept getting changed every few years by our retarded governments when I was growing up so I ended doing:

>Prep to Year 3: Bahasa Indonesian

>Year 3 to Year 4: French

>Year 5 to year Six: Italian

>Year 7: Japanese

>Year 8-9: French Again

I don't think I picked up more than a few Italian phrases from the whole ordeal. I certainly never picked up any French or Japanese, which was full of retards who only signed for it because it was taught by a very young hapa teacher with thicc thighs who wore shorts.

>Teaching Indonesian
Your Schools are Retarded

Second language - irish
Third language - German
Fourth language - Italian

English in school
German in uni

What kind of elementary school did you go to? I didn't learn shit of a foreign language until high school and I feel cheated by that.

english , sewdish, german

"Inglés"

public school, small town, elementry school only had 800 or so kids
middle/highschool was bit bigger (my graduating class was only 500 or so) but still in small town

if it helps, the french/spanish teacher was the same person, she spoke both
and coincidentally she transfered from elementary teacher to middle school teacher same year i started 6th grade

highschool only had French (level 1-6), Spanish (1-6), some German (1-4), and Mandarin (1 ) all electives, but you didn actually need to take any foreign language to graduate highschool (it can be a help if going to college to get in)

Attached: french love for le burger.png (1008x893, 166K)