When did your life started going wrong ?

When did your life started going wrong ?

Me, that was in highschool when I understood that no matter how hard I tried to have friends and girlfriend it would never work, ever since that day I am a NEET and think about killing myself every day

Attached: 7f2c27b1e267c89cab8645e48a4207e6d838b78f235150bf5fb4526ff8f1ddbd.jpg (385x385, 29K)

When I was borned

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

Middle School

When i was 13 i had a pretty bad injury on my knee
I was in hospital for 6 weeks and couldnt really walk for half a year
I lost contact with a log of my friends during that time got fat and lost interrest in all hobbys besides video games

Having friends is not hard at all. I won't tell you normie shit about being yourself but it's not really complicated. Just try to fit in and spot a group that has the same mindset

fuck man.... did you go back to school ?

what happened ?

Ta gueule

I wasnt in school for 10 weeks or so but i manager to pass that year

I can't really pinpoint a specific point in time. It just gradually gets worse with each passing year. I started to feel down from time to time as a teenager. When I went to university I felt worse more often. I'm in a worse state now than I've ever been and I don't see it getting better. However, I do have a plan B, if I can't get out of this rut I will migrate to the third world country one of my parents came from. At least I have living and loving relatives over there.

I'm not sure I get this idea of the girlfriend that will fullfill

At 19, after leaving my third boyfriend's house all the alarms were on that the problem was myself.

Yes, some relationships make people grow, but others only distract you from what was already "broken".

fulfill someone's life*

First day of kindergarten. Life went from sunny and fun to an endless slog of bullying.

I'm relatively healthy physically and somewhat "normal" but my mental health has gotten a lot worse, and SSRIs are not helping. Every day is fear and anxiety

In Malaysia, we have to take three national exams in school. The first is called UPSR for aged 12, PMR for aged 15, and the final one SPM for aged 17. These would eventually determine our future and what we're going to do for the rest of our lives.

When I was 12, I took the national exam and I fucked up. 5 subjects, I got 4 A's and 1 B. Thats when reality set in for me. I realise, like all of you lads here, that I'm smart but not smart enough. That B pretty much ruined my life and made me who I am right now. I still remember the day when we had the results came out, I was crying like a bitch. I told my parents about it but they said my results were fine. They never understood me.

After that day, I was pretty much ruined and never gave a fuck about my education. I don't remember my results for PMR and SPM but they were worst, if I remember correctly. But that didn't phase me because I already knew I was fucked.

Attached: 1552754427161.jpg (408x414, 18K)

Have you any diploma

>I realise, like all of you lads here, that I'm smart but not smart enough.
i am 24 but my liver is already failing because of this

Attached: fd49204ccc3ad83cc4e1434d514a9aa7.jpg (600x434, 40K)

Yep, Diploma in Culinary Arts
I don't have any drive nor passion for it because what I would have really wanted was to be a scientist of some sorts, or even working with history, or even become a TESL teacher.

I'm only doing this because I don't want to dissapoint my parents anymore.

Attached: 1549932443655.jpg (600x630, 22K)

Touchant.

when I went to a shitty ass high school just because my retarded childhood "friends" were there even though I could've gone to the best one in the city (and the whole country I think) with my grades
everyone went their own way, I got too lazy, stopped giving a shit about literally anything

The second I realised that I didn't have to actually do things.
I started habitually skipping school, not keeping in contact with people, and generally everything that makes a functioning normie.

Attached: get in the fucking robot 2.jpg (878x480, 39K)

I was a chad until 5th grade, then I started getting bullied and my self esteem dropped to zero. The rest of my life I've spent depressed with no friends

I started to doing drugs in my late teenager then I started to drink ayahuasca and I never thought about make money.
I'm 33 and never had a solid job, still looking for with a strong grip but it's tiresome. I want to work in the government, I have a degree in law school and I think proletarial jobs doesn't work the correct way (at least in this country, they abuse you)

When i got internet, i communicated with people less and less since internet. I had plenty friends and girls in high school, then they gradually disappeared from my life cuz i didn't show any interest to them. But if i get into some company people tend to be around me, dunno why.

I was a college accident, it was wrong from conception.

Attached: tar and feather.png (380x480, 240K)

When I was 5 or so I was throwing an autistic fit at a local barbershop
They refused to cut my hair and my parents took me home. From that point on they cut my hair.

My fucking stupid father asked a 5 year old which haircut he would like. Until I was 13 or so my parents cut my hair. Looking back this is the point that started the butterfly effect.
With my autistic haircut I looked stupid and I would become less and less popular as people started caring more and more about appearance.

Another breaking point. When I was in primary school all my friends moved away at about the same time. One girl went to a school for gifted children, another family literally won the lottery and another one's family opened a restaurant/hotel somewhere else. On the other Handy my parents got divorced and my father kept living in a commieblock. In school I was known for being poor.

are you russian

I feel bad for you

Nominally no but I am from eastern German so who knows :D

It's not the haircut, it's the attitude that led to the haircut.

I have a shit buzzcut too because my hairs are fucked up

Evrryone here has the generic zoomer undercut so I they may think I am weird

This, but things started to nose dive hard after I finished secondary school albeit it didn't feel like that at that time.

What were your parents doing?

You are slav

Attached: main-qimg-b863bc39725be4dccfce63d9b548156c.png (602x641, 143K)

I used to be a good student until the tenth grade. We have to change schools at the eleventh grade. I got admitted to a very good school in the eleventh grade, but found everything very hard and became the worst student in the class and remained so for the next two years. Since I couldn't clear the college entrance exams, I decided to study another year at home. At this time I discovered Jow Forums and I know it sounds stupid but this website has made me a very unhappy and lazy person. Anyhow, I got into some shit-tier college and even here I am struggling to pass.

>I realise, like all of you lads here, that I'm smart but not smart enough.
Speak for yourself, brainlet.

I only had friendships in school, got along with everybody tho, at least in high school when I stopped being an autistic kid after puberty. When school ended so did most almost all of my social interaction. That was in 2017. I've made some acquintances since then but never stayed somewhere for more than 4 months. In two weeks I will move out for university, maybe I'll get some social interaction there again.

When a dude in the last year of kindergarten stole my girlfriend. Yes, I had a gf in kindergarten. We did nothing special, I guess it's kids roleplaying except two of us roleplayed for years. Then I got butthurt and went to hang out with older kids. Except they never accepted me and I found myself all alone. Took me over 10 years to remedy that. Things are not bad anymore. I made making friends into a hobby of mine and I don't feel alone anymore. I overcompensate even. But the gaping hole that was my growing up will never heal.

When i was 7 or 8 my father died of cancer before that point i was a normal kid with no problems at all, played sports and always went out with my cousins and friends. After he died i got very depressed and i got introduced to videogames, spent all of my free time on the games, i still went outside though just not as much. Few years pass, and my grandfather dies, my only rolemodel and real friend, that really fucked me up i think, i didn't eat for like a week and i almost got hospitalized, developed a gag reflex to food and the only shit i could eat was some retarded soft food. My grades were absolute trash for my age, i only did good in classes that required no homework or studying like maths or phsyics. Then came highschool, didn't have grades good enough for a grammar school so i had to get worse education, which fucked me even more. I passed highschool with shit grades, but last year i did really good so that made me able to go to the uni i wanted to go to. No gf, real friends, only my mother, my dog and me. :(

Probably when I was 5 or 6 and my parents got divorced because my dad is an alcoholic and mum had a gambling problem. My older brothers are both successful (one has a PhD in physics, the other is relatively wealthy) although we have a very strained relationship, and spite is one of the only things keeping me going at this point. Spite towards them and spite towards normalfags and spite towards the rest of the world.

Attached: Struggler.png (500x655, 289K)