/Éire/

Eagrán Angela Scanlon

Attached: Angela-Scanlon-I-miss-having-my-mum-and-dad-around-the-corner.jpg (635x423, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/b4b93z/n14abj/
anonfile.com/Y347m4Tbmb/pedo.2_mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do when I have an extended amount of "free" time or leisure time like a (short) holiday or no external obligations or responsibilities do I just procrastinate and not do anything fun or enjoyable?

Attached: Db-3U37UwAAQOqu.jpg (400x524, 34K)

Had a great sleep, well rested, and I'm ready to spend the day doing absolutely nothing
What were the "fun or enjoyable" things you were planning on doing? Think about them a bit harder and see if you're absolutely sure that they would actually be either of those things. If, after thinking about it, you still believe that they will be, make a conscious effort to do them, and afterwards again think about whether or not they actually brought you happiness

Extremely tired and drained today, lads. Feel like I can't focus on anything at all

Attached: 1552607254920.jpg (275x227, 6K)

Has your bf unblocked you yet?

haha alri lads yis got any women?

Attached: aid1850689-v4-728px-Speak-With-an-Irish-Accent-Step-1-Version-2.jpg (728x546, 39K)

>Tfw no gf

This place is boring without all the cool lads from old/eire/ minus one or two

Attached: 1545707219382.jpg (720x720, 75K)

KEK reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/b4b93z/n14abj/

what do i study in college if i'm bad at maths?

Whatever interests you that doesn't involve maths. Look into the arts, maybe history or a language.

Lol very mature

Peace and stabilitiy, freedom from the obligations and humdrum interrupting demands of life, is what characterises your desire to take a holiday. You are motivated not primarily by a desire to explore things you like, but to avert the quiet passive sense of loathing you have for almost everything else.

In many ways you just need to recover from the barely-quelled nausea of it all, a task that never ends since no one holiday or break lasts long enough. It may be this way forever.

Wisdom

you have to go back

>naoi

sad cunt just let the thread die

I'm trying writing out what I do each day. It will ensure I get something done.

>Calling someone a sad cunt on 4channel
The irony must be lost on you

>n-no Y-YOU!!

no not really, trying to deconstruct me down to your level is just a defeatist tactic

shape up and stop being such a shite contributor to these threads saddo

I was wrong, I wouldn't call you a saddo, just a rude bastard!

anonfile.com/Y347m4Tbmb/pedo.2_mp4

Attached: 1522603166313.png (1790x1640, 179K)

great post desu

mmm yes very interesting but what are you trying to get at here

Sound

If Ireland loses to Gibraltar I might finally do it lads

it?

You know damn well what that means

not really its quite vague

Attached: 1545407710379.jpg (500x601, 34K)

youre going to fuck a black man??

No I'm going to role play as the black man for money

Feel better after excercising for a bit today.

shut up

Attached: ljcrlb5wcrn21.png (680x683, 675K)

Right side of history.

Stop being a prick

you stop being a prick you soft cunt

>Reeling in the Years after 2000

Attached: 1476408579869.png (195x184, 89K)

What's wrong with it?

Ireland stopped existing around 2000.

We stopped existing and started living

I hate early 2000's pop music. But more than that watching RitY is for the most part watching the history of The Troubles. The signing of the GFA feels like the natural stopping point, so seeing petty problems persist in Northern Ireland in the years after feels wrong.

Living with money we didn't have in houses that would stand as long as it took to build them.

Poor poverty stricken Ireland did. Maybe you should go do some missionary work in Africa?

>old /eire/
>can't even spell the name of their country correctly
Old nu-/éire/ was the golden age of this general.

>waaah! history doesn't stop when the political narratives have a completed system!

You seem set on bringing Africa here.

dont even know what that means you freako

>soccer
I was actually hoping Ireland would lose so all the West Brit s*ccer fans would be screeching. But I suppose barely winning against a team from a place that isn't even a country isn't much to write home about.

have asian beer that makes me feel sick drinking it thinking some beady eyed freakozoid was making it

That just shows how new you are.

piss off you anime paedophile

What the hell is wrong with you?

>He says in english

Attached: ba3db653764646abb1cd60006dbe179c.png (600x450, 588K)

i posted in the first eire thread ever you newcunt :))

There are many things wrong with yikesanon.

>seeing anime where there was no anime posted
You might want to get that checked out.

But you know I'm right about the s*ccer.

If I had said it in Irish, I doubt any s*ccer fans would have understood.

Cuck

How long does /éire/ have before it collapses in on the weight of its own shitposts?

Attached: 1536754478970.jpg (1279x1439, 379K)

love how the poi/prinz/frogweeb axis SCREECHES about what you can and cant post

Once the West Brits are finished celebrating Ireland's "epic victory" tonight, they will return to cheering on their favourite English club next week.

What the hell is wrong with you that you resent keeping up to date on history just because the narrative you have been sold makes more sense with an "end point" like it was a movie?

we only need to kick the door down before the whole rotten structure collapses

Let's just hope this is just another one of /éire/'s phases. I thought we had been on a good run for about a month until this week. Some of last week's threads were very enjoyable.

>Letting the national origin of a sport dictate whether you like it or not
That's just autism

It's nothing to do with the origin. Notice how rugby rarely gets shit on in /éire/. It's more to do with the stereotypical soccer fan in Ireland.

dunno how these idiot traitors enjoy entertainment with non irish origins, now if you'll excuse me i've got to go back to wanking to japanese cartoons.

Not him and not me. You've missed the point of the post completely just so you could have an excuse to shitpost.

>tfw named first and thus leader

Attached: 1524244471673.jpg (700x393, 72K)

what does the average Irishman think of Germans?

I have hope that the good times can come again. Howth eventually fucked off, so maybe our current tumor will too

Attached: 1550760306306.jpg (1001x700, 311K)

But there's very little anime in this thread /éire/ thread, which is quite unusual.

That you're good engineers with weird fetishes

It was a tragedy you lost WW1 and a shame you went too autismo to deserve to win WW2 (even though the war was even more ill-conceived strategically).
Also a tragedy the Pr*ss**ns won the fight to control (most of) Germany instead of the Austrians.

We like your boats.

Attached: __bismarck_graf_zeppelin_prinz_eugen_ro_500_u_511_and_others_kantai_collection_drawn_by_yanta55__09b (1348x950, 1.14M)

Where would you lads say is the best county in ireland?

Attached: 6pdmmmpd3dh11.png (681x681, 333K)

>Also a tragedy the Pr*ss**ns won the fight to control (most of) Germany instead of the Austrians
Prussians > Austrians.

Galway

Any county in Munster.

yeah youre always here you fuckin autistic weirdo
get a life

r u the kiwi tranny??

Attached: DDqd1xrUQAAmA2J.jpg (400x524, 43K)

DANN RAUS

I'll have you know I'm the least active of all the second generation anime posters, and proud of it!

>Ireland thread
>zero (0) posts in Irish

Attached: pp550x550.png (550x530, 346K)

We like you because you're trolling the brits and the EU lifted us out of Africa tier poverty and gave us the celtic tiger and allowed us and others to freely go here or go other places we love all the benefits we've got and annoying brits is instant worshipability. beyond the EU we don't know much so disregard the autists saying there's admiration for prussia ww1 and other ancient shit, we know you as the nazis and maybe from being split east and west but zoomers won't.
Dublin.

If we post in Irish, the Dubs and soccer fans will complain.

I've heard a lot of really good things about Galway.
Munster looks super comfy
Nah famalam
Dublin seems like a nice place but I'm not much of a city person desu.

not him but you should do it anyways desu.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Munster is full off English people

It's even less Irish than Leinster!

Attached: 1553296814962.jpg (1900x1625, 471K)

ceo?

Is Jow Forums not banned in your country now?

>Dublin.
Serious answers only please.

what the hell does ceo mean in this context?

Cork

don't worry about it

are your guys last names anglicized? mine is.

Country's fucked.

Attached: 1505429889027.png (850x850, 461K)

It got banned in Christchurh for awhile but that didn't affect me since I'm from Auckland

>less anime in threads this week
>threads are shit
Really makes you think.

can you praise our rugby team since all our fans are bandwagoners (especially on eire) and subsist on positive declarations from antipodeans