Will Americans get over the fact that China rules Euroope now...

Will Americans get over the fact that China rules Euroope now? They've been seething all this morning about Italy accepting Xi's vassal offer

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjrb.bjd.com.cn/
globaltimes.cn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Winnie

CHINA has no vassalls but only equal partners of the co-prosperity eurasian zone

cringe and bluepilled

I feel proud for China, they're finally becoming the world power they've always meant to be. We can split the world between us as it always should've been.

>t. US vassal

Eurasia, Africa and Oceania belong to China, North and South america to USA. that's how nature decided.

America's vassal is objectively better than China's vassal. Believe me, we have been both.

Who cares about Europe

Based and redpilled
Treaty of Tordesillas 2.0

This. The new Silk Road will bring peace, prosperity and harmony to bot Europe and China. Why should we be enemies when we can do business with them? Making money is always better than violence and strife.

China does. That's why we are in the business with them unlike you lot with your retarded trade wars.

In 50 years when your countries are authoritarian shitholes with declining prosperity, huge trade deficits, and mandatory social credit systems courtesy of China, and you’re secretly begging us to come out of our Pan-American isolationism to liberate your cunts, I’ll remember all the le epic contrarian anti-USA posts you faggots made on this board and I’ll laugh.

Attached: 3E3EF19B-359A-4665-86ED-FE1FE8EF1DB4.jpg (1160x963, 379K)

Obviously USA does the most.

Hegemony is turning to the east unironically, india/china/russia/israel

In fifty years you'll be dead from a heart attack you fat fuck. Meanwhile we'll keep on rocking with the Chinese and enjoy great riches.

alri Zhang
¥0.50 has been deposited into your account

>China rules Euroope now

hahahaha, good

not a single news article about this, no one cares about shitaly unless it's about food

Italy is actually relevant compared to you Muslim dick suckers.

Come on user, why do we have to make enemies of the Chinese? We can double team these retarded Euros and split it between us.

Attached: n-US-CHINA-HANDSHAKE-628x314.jpg (628x314, 56K)

we don't suck german dick

it's on the front page of all the the major Chinese newspaper and that's what counts
bjrb.bjd.com.cn/

globaltimes.cn/

THE STATE OF AMERICAN DELUSIONS

>regimes sucking their own dicks
what's new?

In 3rd world war drills, america loses to the new powers in the east.

the seethe

well your regime sucking mutilated muslim dick is pretty new in an european context lmao

cringe
based fellow Silk roader

Attached: pakchina.png (644x355, 498K)

t. uyghur refugee center

how's the pay?

trading with china does not mean you accept their form of government. why do Americans always have this 'if you're not with us you are against us' mentality? ridiculous. trade and cooperation bring understanding and wealth.

in fifty years, there will be no more USA. The world can burn for all I care, if it means no more USAtan

>Xi visits Italy
>rrreeee u we're supposed to be the Roman empire

Fuck off already, why don't you make bilateral talks with Libya, Russia, Pakistan, and Syria instead too