Yes i love Allah

Yes i love Allah
Yes i love Islam
Yes i love the Noble Quran
Yes i love the prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم
Yes i love the companions of the prophet رضي الله عنهم
Yes i love all the messengers of allah عليهم السلام
Yes i love the Ummah (may allah guide them to the right path)

Attached: 85KLoz1.jpg (225x225, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-did-Abdullah-Ibn-Sad-Ibn-Abi-Sarh-leave-Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_Iran
pbsinternational.org/programs/be-like-others-transsexuals-in-iran/
buzzfeednews.com/article/lesterfeder/why-irans-mullahs-bless-sex-reassignment
qz.com/889548/everyone-treated-me-like-a-saint-in-iran-theres-only-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(33:53) Believers, enter not the houses of the Prophet without his permission,95nor wait for a meal to be prepared; instead enter when you are invited to eat,96 and when you have had the meal, disperse. Do not linger in idle talk.97 That is hurtful to the Prophet but he does not express it out of shyness; but Allah is not ashamed of speaking out the Truth. And if you were to ask the wives of the Prophet for something, ask from behind a curtain. That is more apt for the cleanness of your hearts and theirs.98 It is not lawful for you to cause hurt to Allah's Messenger,99 nor to ever marry his wives after him.100 Surely that would be an enormous sin in Allah's sight.

Attached: 1490057288108.gif (480x270, 253K)

>followers please don't break into my house and flirt with my wives that is a sin
>WTF HE'S LITERALLY A DICTATOR

And where is the problem with that ? i think you should stick to posting chinese cartoon female characters

STFU Turduni

t. kaffir

Of course not. Why would prophet speak for himself when god can do it for him :DDD:DD

Attached: 1501629127192.jpg (376x302, 29K)

>what are the Hadith?

Inland turks are massive brainlets

are you actually this retarded?

This is literally from q*ran.
Check it for yourself faggot. Check 53:19 while you're at it.

Attached: 1476719137451.png (840x708, 234K)

That's not the point. He very clearly does speak for himself in the Hadith. Why would he need God to do it for him?

>cmon guys, don't stay too long in my house, god said it so!
>and don't speak to my wives too, god will get really angry!

Attached: 1476035104844.png (217x190, 55K)

fucking anime posting brainlet
the majority of islams rulings are from the prophets own words/actions

>Why would he need God to do it for him?
Why indeed.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Unironically what is wrong with this? It's basic courtesy.
Also 53:19
>So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza?
What does this have to with anything?

I don't understand what you are trying to say

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1484x767, 42K)

The satanic verses, go check it out m8. Want me to spoonfeed you everything?

Mmmm. Remind me, did the prophet write it down all by himself?
All that stuff.
Everything he said.

In that verse god is literally speaking for him. What do you not understand?

Attached: __felix_argyle_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_drawn_by_ubi_ekdus6080__sample-478ea50b8e19c042 (850x1093, 207K)

He's just a brainwashed Atatürkcü that takes his arguments from Pol threads unironically.
Literally low IQ uni brow türk

>Muhammad was a false Prophet which is why he definitely said something that would affect his credibility for no reason

>Allah decides who believes in him and who doesn't
>Allah curses the ones who don't believe in him and sends them to hell

Attached: 1550620986557.gif (250x250, 992K)

Let's check what happened before islam.
There is no record in the Roman archives that Jesus ever existed.
They even recorded the most mundane shit, why would there be nothing about a major jewish revolt?

And isn't Jesus one of islam's prophets??? :DD:D:D:DDd

Attached: __magatsuchi_shouta_and_quetzalcoatl_kobayashi_san_chi_no_maidragon_drawn_by_tom_drpow__4d6faf2de5a2 (1000x1200, 1.06M)

you retarded motherfucker
go back to Jow Forums
the 'satanic verses' you are talking about is literally God talking about the pagan gods arabs used to worship.

>did the Prophet write that down himself
NO because he literally couldn't. He never had any formal education.

But there are? And why would he be so well documented? He was a heretic from a random religious minority.

tfw when muslim but hate religious muslims

No, he wanted the pagans to help him, so he tried to get them by having some idols by his side.
After he was done with them, he said that, I'm not joking, satan mixed in some verse in there.
Lmao wtf man what kind of morons would fall for that ahahahh

Isn't the q*ran the most holiest of the books and can never be desecrated??? :DDD:D:DDD

Attached: 1489692430636.png (468x384, 97K)

Can any Muslims tell me more about the story with the scribe? Supposedly he was writing down the revelation Mohammed received and wondered if he made a mistake, would it still be the word of God and began doubting the religion. I can't recall his name.

yeah you got kinda sloppy towards the end. good try though

>pagans worship the biblical Satan
>he needed pagans help after he relentlessly mocked their Gods for 20 years
I thought Turks had a decent IQ what the fuck?

Muhammad had multiple scribes and literally recited the whole Quran to tons of people before he died so the chances are extremely low.

>turk tries to attack islam and ends up humiliating himself

blessed thread, mashallah brothers.

straight up impossible, the quran is preserved by allah and it will never be meddled with, alhamdulillah.

>>pagans worship the biblical Satan
That the fuck are you talking about m8?
I'm talking about the idols that were in the kaabah, which were beside the idol of arabic moon goddess, al-lat, the one m*hammad worshiped "before" he invented islam.

>Bunch of sandnigger shit on this thread

Fuck off back to your literal handmade ied making forum

Attached: 1553249252069.jpg (292x271, 11K)

You are acting like Satan is the God of the pagans and Muhammad claiming he got revelations from him would hemp him at all?
>muh moon goddess maymay
Literally destroyed her idol. And Muhammad didn't even worship the idols for a long time before the revelation. Sources describe him as agnostic. If Allah really is a moon God it sure is bizarre that he is constantly portrayed as omnipotent and the controller of everything.

Found the name of the dude. Abdullah abi Sarh. Supposedly he proposed edits that Muhammad accepted and that meant to him that it wasn't divine revelation so he left.

>enter thread about the Quran
>WTF WHY ARE THERE MUDSLIMES HERE

what the fuck are you talking about you nasty little sea urchin spic, this thread was made by my, an arab muslims, go back to the favela, sopa.

quora.com/Why-did-Abdullah-Ibn-Sad-Ibn-Abi-Sarh-leave-Islam

Aren't there some Christians that believe that not everyone will be saved even if they are believers and do good?

the kaabah was originally a monotheistic place of worship. over time paganistic views seeped into arab society and the kaabah was turned into a pagan area of worship, with idols inside and around. the prophet was sent to renew views of monotheism. these verses are talking about the idols arabs used to worship IN A DEMEANING MANNER.
just stop

Attached: be75481e-b0f9-4b04-ab4c-ac94a4d4466e-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 50K)

Islam is the synthesis of arabic paganism and judaism.

M*hammad married into a major merchant family and they needed to get the business bigger. The religion was the best choice.

And at the end, it just turned into arabic nationalism. Final goal of islam is to make everyone act like they are ar*bs.

No I'm saying he tried to deny it by saying it was the work of the devil.
>Sources describe him as agnostic.
What was the name of m*hammad's uncle anyway?? :DDD:D

The stone is still there, people. And m*slims still worship that rock.

islam is the stupidest shit

>Jow Forums is for respectful discussion of world cultures. Trolling will not be tolerated.

Muslims are allowed to discussing in here, but yeah OP was basically a Turduni shitposter

>Mfw didn't pray 5 times a day

It's literally the hardest thing to do. I don't smoke. I don't do haraam stuff but I constantly fap which prevents me from bowing down to Allah. Fap is the most addictive thing on earth worst than cigarette.

Attached: Q5UAXpY.png (542x602, 43K)

Arabs have returned to paganism. They worship Mohammed (PBUH) more than Allah.

That's easy akhi, start masturbating less and less, but when you do, do ightisal then pray, by time you will have stopped, praying feels much better than such filthy acts brother, be strong, the reward is great.

Haha yes very cool, tune in at 2 for updates on the latest ways to make the stoning of your wife a swimmingly experience for the whole family only on Memritv

Attached: 1553192545123.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

I know that feel....

Are you that guy who reads Emil Cioran? That's probably even worse than fapping lol.

anti-majos.com

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_Iran

pbsinternational.org/programs/be-like-others-transsexuals-in-iran/

buzzfeednews.com/article/lesterfeder/why-irans-mullahs-bless-sex-reassignment

qz.com/889548/everyone-treated-me-like-a-saint-in-iran-theres-only-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person/

true
sa*di arabia is literally a cancer on the world. unfortunately the holy cities are within their territory so they're going to keep making fat stacks

Why blame just the Saudis? I see this behavior among many other arabs.

>(you)

Attached: (you).jpg (540x720, 61K)

You seem assblasted for some reason.

It was fun talking with you guys.

Please remember, if you're a non-ar*b m*slim, you're getting cucked.

Looks fun user! I hope my partner is a qt ladyboi :3

Attached: 9377da48531f1afed8c73f58725d884e.png (756x949, 708K)

IT IS THE DUTY OF EVERY PROUD MUSLIM MAN TO FIGHT THE INFIDELS.
BREED WITH THEIR WOMEN AND SEED A FUTURE GENERATION OF STRONG, PROUD AND FAITHFUL SONS.

White women shall belong to us forever!

Attached: MUZZIE 01.jpg (900x310, 106K)

it is the gay turkish anime fag

are you a qt ladyboi?

Attached: 52944327_385606828925564_3069022667232247808_n.jpg (960x600, 25K)

>gay
It's not gay if he's cute.

Attached: 06e2d44227860eac8577b7de90c37aa0.jpg (893x1200, 347K)

>just noticed

Not for an ar*b, sorry :3

Attached: 333.png (830x720, 814K)

hairy kurd confirmed

Try harder faggot.

Attached: 1480234421861.jpg (225x234, 54K)

get up stand up
stand for your rights

oh you'll see how hard i can get when i get a hold of you, i'll punish fuck your ass for islam and allah

How many of you shitskins are actually Muslims who seriously believe in Islam and not some poofter identitarians or LARPer closet atheists?

>animeci
>ibne
>dinsiz p*c
>kesin altyas

Fena kirinc oldum vALLAH.

does this make you happy or sad?

Attached: 59c72c6645d2a027e83a6cf0.jpg (626x394, 47K)

Whiter than you nigel.

>Starts masturbating less and less
That's the hardest part. I tried all remedies and none works

>Emil cioran

A fucking pessimist. Fuck doomers and their
(((blackpill))) . I choose victory, for the sake of all that is good, true and noble. But still, pessismism still exists in me when it comes to fap.

Guess I hit some nerve :DD:D:D:DDD
Great replies :DDD:DDd

Attached: 2b426e524b060d75f51c39a26a05b1da.gif (100x100, 91K)

You didn't hit any nerves, you're just acting cringy and I called you out on it.

was expecting a german flag

>implying this entire thread was not cringy to begin with

>can't accept that he will be replaced by KVRDS so he copes with anime
pathetic

itt Diaspora arabs praising islam while living in a christian civilization, kys faggots

Post the pic

Believers, enter not the houses of the Prophet without his permission,95nor wait for a meal to be prepared; instead enter when you are invited to eat,96 and when you have had the meal, disperse. Do not linger in idle talk.97 That is hurtful to the Prophet but he does not express it out of shyness; but Allah is not ashamed of speaking out the Truth. And if you were to ask the wives of the Prophet for something, ask from behind a curtain. That is more apt for the cleanness of your hearts and theirs.98 It is not lawful for you to cause hurt to Allah's Messenger,99 nor to ever marry his wives after him.100 Surely that would be an enormous sin in Allah's sight.

>please don't cuck me young militant generals
>don't cuck me goikaffir.

LMAO what a fucking soiboi.

>living in
colonizing*

have sex

I do not live in any christian civilization nor do any of my brothers. We live in an entirely secular society that replaced christianity long ago and will soon replace wh*tes as well.

based

>this entire thread
Not what I expected to see when I opened this thread.why are non Muslims on here so ASSBLASTED whenever a believer shows himself and praises Muhammad (pbuh) or loves Allah (swt)?

Attached: A7163FCB-5FCF-499E-AC21-28BDBBB1C9E4.jpg (1926x1100, 383K)

Incredibly based

Attached: 1474886552171.png (776x1073, 1021K)

god damn, even the bible with it's complete illogical psuedo poetic nonsense makes more sense than this crap actually trying to convey a clear message.

>assblasted
What did you mean by this post? That you can’t understand the Quran?
I’m 99% positive you’re a monolingual brainlet or some nigga who claims to be bilingual but really isn’t. If your translating a religious text accuracy is more important than readibility.

Attached: AEFFF727-311D-49C8-ACF6-E614B08C0CC5.png (500x365, 73K)

>your
you’re.

jehovahs witness I think

>implying this entire thread is not just butthurt a*abs being pissy that someone mentioned Iran on Jow Forums
Stay seething diasporoids and a*abs

>i swear it makes sense just dont take my big book of incel from me!

>censoring a consonant
ahh, Singaporeans truly are high IQ ubermenschen
I’m not Arab but I am diaspora because I’m American. We are all diaspora in America.
>160 The people of Lot disbelieved the messengers.
>161. When their brother Lot said to them, “Do you not fear?
>162. I am to you a faithful messenger.
>163. So fear God, and obey me.
>164. I ask of you no payment for it. My payment is only from the Lord of the Worlds.
>165. Do you approach the males of the world?
>166. And forsake the wives your Lord created for you? Indeed, you are intrusive people.”
>167. They said, “Unless you refrain, O Lot, you will be expelled.”
>168. He said, “I certainly deplore your conduct.”
>169. “My Lord, save me and my family from what they do.”
>170. So We saved him and his family, altogether.
>171. Except for an old woman among those who tarried.
>172. Then We destroyed the others.
>173. And We rained down on them a rain. Dreadful is the rain of those forewarned.
>174. Surely in this is a sign, but most of them are not believers.
>175. Your Lord is the Almighty, the Merciful.

>Yes i love Allah
Do you have any proofs he even exists lel?

>Yes i love Islam
You LOVE ideology? kek

>Yes i love the prophet Muhammad
He's dead already, he also was murderer, liar and pedophile, all the evidences you can find in quran, hadiths etc. So are you REALY that sick to love that motherfucker?

>Yes i love the Ummah
I love your umma too, because thanks to umma I can see explicit videos of motherfuckers like you torturing and butchering each others every week.

Attached: muds killing each other.jpg (736x552, 69K)

>hey, this is god speaking. come to islam or you will burn forever

>you cant join islam even when you want if im against it

these sentences are from the same book and people believing that this is word of god?

m*slims are more retarded than you think

You must be really mad to be larping on this board
Whatever diaspora don't go shooting up a church now

>Do you have any proofs he even exists lel?
The Quran, our universe, and Muhammad’s (saws) prophecies
>You LOVE ideology? kek
what’s your point?
>He's dead already, he also was murderer, liar and pedophile, all the evidences you can find in quran, hadiths etc. So are you REALY that sick to love that motherfucker?
yes he is dead. What’s your point.
>murder
Fighting in battle isn’t murder
>liar, pedo
No.
>I love your umma too, because thanks to umma I can see explicit videos of motherfuckers like you torturing and butchering each others every week.
you shouldn’t watch that stuff too much. It’s bad for your mental health. Allahu ‘Allam

I won’t because killing random people is haraam.
Don’t paraphrase, I don’t even understand what your logic is. That God is omniscient so when he created you he knew you would be a disbeliever or a believer?

>The Quran
about about bible saying God exist

>I won’t because killing random people is haraam
So why do muslims kill kaffirs when it's haraam even if they didn't do anything
A bit hypocritical don't you think