Is this typical of Russia women?

Is this typical of Russia women?

Attached: topless-mother-hits-lamp-post-moving-car-3.jpg (1221x947, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4973276/Russian-dies-hanging-window-moving-car.html
liveleak.com/view?t=kni1N_1524917238
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did she died?

she did

yes

Attached: 78956093521034.gif (933x675, 575K)

I'd lampbasted anyone who participates in such activities

S

Post webm

Nah just a little headache, she'll be alright

she deserves it

please post link lads

Typically, they don't die that young.
t. Russian women knower

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4973276/Russian-dies-hanging-window-moving-car.html

I don't recommend it if you dare watch pole mutilating woman head and blood splashing around in a moment

Just google it, the vid is even on news site I think

That video is a mindfuck. Life is pretty damn crazy and messed up. Imagine knowing someone for years and being able to look up a video anytime you want of them brutally dying with their tits out o.O

Video

liveleak.com/view?t=kni1N_1524917238

Is there any info on who was driving the car? And how did the video end up on the internet anyway?

I have a theory. CIA and NSA steal billions of nudes and uploads them to the internet.

Her bf why driving. He was cleared of fault by a Dominican court.

nice tits, but not watching the gore shit

You can't see anything, just a metalic *thonk* as she slouch back in her seat

>Borodina leaves behind an eight-year-old son. It is believed he was holidaying with her in the Dominican Republic. Her family has been notified of her death.

Attached: 53816962_367901023810497_2245045646899806208_n.jpg (720x706, 29K)

I'm too afraid to watch that video. please tell me the story in your soft, mild, heartful and warm way.

Based

What do you mean english teacher-san the video is hella sfw. The bonk sound is actually somewhat humorous.

youre a pussy toshi, she leans out of the car and smashes against a lamp post with her head.
Basically, completely crushes her skull.

w-why she was naked?

it's typical of anglo "women"