Will they ever get along?

Will they ever get along?

Attached: Flag-Pins-South-Korea-Japan_600x600.jpg (400x320, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_Basic_Relations_between_Japan_and_the_Republic_of_Korea
google.co.jp/amp/s/www.
news.abs-cbn.com/business/0
youtu.be/0c5ejRMx_5E
youtu.be/ckGzt7HZeXA
google.co.jp/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1G621Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if no netouyo, obviously we will on Jow Forums at least.

Don't think so. The hate is real, from both side
I'm just a gaijin btw

The autistic Copypasta guy is more big problem than netouyos.

I don't think so

Attached: evil-Korean.png (1296x831, 167K)

definitely not, worse case than Iran vs US

>big problem
Is it like this?

Attached: k.png (832x288, 36K)

KOREA > China >>>>>>>>>>>>>> j*pan

Attached: 1497976250101.gif (500x500, 42K)

Why do we have to get along with those people?

Attached: 1552830413400.png (475x91, 5K)

not everyone but some. i am korean and like japanese people. most japanese int posters are fine too but some are too autistic to approach with reason or fun

I don't find any problem in your pic

Attached: images (6).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Impossible
Since korean never stop asking compensation from japan even now
And never stop anti japan politics and education in Korea

And this hypocritical attitude even in this thread

>be Gook
>ignore what you are doing now
>say "why am i hated?"

Don't you go mad today?

Attached: k.png (1239x385, 212K)

>>At 2018 again
the Korean government decided to force Japan to pay $24 billion with the money coming from the 245 Japanese companies operating in Korea. Korea tries to force this as compensation for WW2
Why does Korea insist that the Japanese never apologised nor compensated for their actions, even to this day,
And How much all of the money japan has compensated Korea until now?

The only reason? Money.
Korea have never stopped asking for compensation, even until now.
>the Total compensation payments at 1965 were 79.5 trillion yen
>(Korea's national budget at that time was 1.97 trillion yen)

In 1965, Japan and Korea signed the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty,
Japan was granted $ 300 million (about 108 billion yen) for free, $ 200 million (about 72 billion yen) for a fee,

300 million dollars for private loans ,
The total amount of 800 million dollars [currently converted 4,500 billion yen] was paid.

And Japan's private assets in Korea amount to 5.3 billion dollars (1.98 trillion yen, about 15 trillion yen now converted) was given for free.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_Basic_Relations_between_Japan_and_the_Republic_of_Korea

Are you him (pic)?

Attached: k.png (937x131, 11K)

no im korean american. i also dont pray to korean jesus and if i did it would be for love and peace not hate and pain

Attached: 2275115056AAEFA813.jpg (692x692, 46K)

Who the heck is Korean Jesus? Cho seung hui?7

funniest part is our posters ITT literally embody this

류승범

Attached: p1cdgolcu3lfcvn0skf9r015ju3.jpg (550x735, 106K)

the Korean government decided to force Japan to pay $24 billion with the money coming from the 245 Japanese companies operating in Korea. Korea tries to force this as compensation for WW2
Why does Korea insist that the Japanese never apologised nor compensated for their actions, even to this day,
And How much all of the money japan has compensated Korea until now?

The only reason? Money.
Korea have never stopped asking for compensation, even until now.
>the Total compensation payments at 1965 were 79.5 trillion yen
>(Korea's national budget at that time was 1.97 trillion yen)

In 1965, Japan and Korea signed the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty,
Japan was granted $ 300 million (about 108 billion yen) for free, $ 200 million (about 72 billion yen) for a fee,

300 million dollars for private loans ,
The total amount of 800 million dollars [currently converted 4,500 billion yen] was paid.

And Japan's private assets in Korea amount to 5.3 billion dollars (1.98 trillion yen, about 15 trillion yen now converted) was given for free.

This also isn't you?

Attached: k.png (656x154, 9K)

This thread clearly shows who is the problem.

Look this sticker is today's biggest news took and rant over in Janpan's biggest news.

This sticker is a literaly made by korean goverment to stick to "your saying muh ww2 "so called Japanese companies products to ban all Japanese products from korea.

I came up with the idea that the arm patched to given to the Jews in ww2 by natiz to differntiate all jews from germans.

Koreans are crazy psychos. I do not want to get involoved in their craziness.

Attached: A0D11511-F1ED-4FAD-8D51-3ADC5B416DB2.png (750x1334, 2.26M)

I'm not sure why they can't get over history like most of the countries in SEA did.

Attached: PG_2018.11.12_Japanese-Public-Opinion_4-011.png (309x355, 12K)

Who?

Attached: k.png (601x83, 5K)

Attached: 1548595007438.png (805x607, 452K)

need range ban to gooks

Attached: 1549897958990.jpg (550x740, 135K)

The impression I got was that they don't hate each other as much as the internet would have you believe.
When I was in Japan I was sleeping in hostels and in most of them most of the staff were Koreans between 20-26 years old.
I was outside of one such hostel in Osaka smoking with a Korean employee and we had a nice chat using google translate about stuff like conscription and our countries.
At some point I asked him "I thought Korean and Japanese people didn't like each other?" and he answered "I think Japanese people are very kind."
I don't think the people working in hostels were exceptions, why would they come work there if they didn't at least feel some sympathy to Japan? it's not like they come from a shitty country to be foreign workers and send money back home, I'm pretty sure they were just working there to fund a trip in Japan itself, surely this hate is not a common thing outside of the internet and some nationalistic groups.

Attached: ad6f5848b260f96b30ffdd248b00d1830a04903170ee405dc5b614aa64e251c394fae5b8b1870cb0aab740063068800722b1 (406x607, 69K)

pretty much this. autists from both side are loudest and most abrasive online

Korean people can't fucking earn money in korea.
so a lot of korean have to work shit work in japan including prostitution and have to learn Japanese.

"'Korean domestic economy "'
is already ended.

"South Korea's jobless rate hits highest level since the global financial crisis"
The jobs report showed the labor-intensive retail and accommodation sector, which lost 202,000 jobs in August from a year earlier, was the hardest hit.
A total 105,000 jobs were lost from manufacturing industries, the report said.
google.co.jp/amp/s/www.
cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/12/south-korea
-jobless-rate-hits-highest-level-si
nce-financial-crisis.html

S.Korea's minimum wage hike disappoints workers, business
"We can't accept the decision by the Minimum Wage Commission," the Korea Federation of Enterprise said in a statement.
"business owners are at a crossroads where they cannot help but choose either business shutdowns or staff cuts," the association said, adding that they were facing a "miserable reality."
news.abs-cbn.com/business/0
7/15/18/skoreas-minimum-wage-hike-d
isappoints-workers-business

A lot of korean came to japan
And they are saying Japanese is kind

But they are also heveing anti japan mindset as well.
This is very complicated and fucked up more then people imagine.

Ethnic Koreans were massacred after the earthquake.[24][25] The Home Ministry declared martial law and ordered all sectional police chiefs to make maintenance of order and security a top priority. A false rumor was spread that Koreans were taking advantage of the disaster, committing arson and robbery, and were in possession of bombs.[26] Anti-Korean sentiment was heightened by fear of the Korean independence movement.[27] In the confusion after the quake, mass murder of Koreans by mobs occurred in urban Tokyo and Yokohama, fueled by rumors of rebellion and sabotage.[28] The government reported 231 Koreans were killed by mobs in Tokyo and Yokohama in the first week of September.[29] Independent reports said the number of dead was far higher, ranging from 6,000 to 10,000.[30][31][32] Some newspapers reported the rumors as fact, including the allegation that Koreans were poisoning wells. The numerous fires and cloudy well water, a little-known effect of a large quake, all seemed to confirm the rumors of the panic-stricken survivors who were living amidst the rubble. Vigilante groups set up roadblocks in cities, and tested residents with a shibboleth for supposedly Korean-accented Japanese: deporting, beating, or killing those who failed. Army and police personnel colluded in the vigilante killings in some areas. Of the 3,000 Koreans taken into custody at the Army Cavalry Regiment base in Narashino, Chiba Prefecture, 10% were killed at the base, or after being released into nearby villages.[26] Moreover, anyone mistakenly identified as Korean, such as Chinese, Ryukyuans, and Japanese speakers of some regional dialects, suffered the same fate. About 700 Chinese, mostly from Wenzhou, were killed.[33] A monument commemorating this was built in 1993 in Wenzhou.[34]

Attached: 6nlQXoU.jpg (679x382, 52K)

>they don't hate each other
In Japaneses side, that's tolerance.
In Gook side, that's fear to Japanese.

99.999% of kpop has the same ideal face becouse they do plastic surgery with the same beauty standerd on it.
Its resulted all the same plastic face.

Even face line. Why do you think there is soooo many people totally the same ideal face line in kpop?

It’s biologically impossible becouse korean has usually big jaw bone, wider sqwear face with higher cheek bones.
It’s characteristic natural Feature of korean face.

Korean do cut down those natural characteristics facial bone from the people by surgery and remake the facelines entirely different.

And it’s against natural characteristic feature of koreans. What a sad people koreans are.

Everyday at the plastic surgery streets in Gangnam and seen high school girls wearing face masks to hide their recent work.

Koreans are commonly sent plastic surgery.for a birthday gift or high school graduation gift.

Point of kpop style plastic surgery is cut and change the face entirely different from the facial bone stracture.

Attached: 1552214889400.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Attached: 1548683876323.png (720x1063, 585K)

Read We are taking about anti japan mindset of NOW

You are taking about the PAST

What you need?
Huh? Money? Begger
Too bad it’s already ended here

There we go again.

>It’s biologically impossible becouse korean has usually big jaw bone, wider sqwear face with higher cheek bones
Why would one do that? Sounds like a chad face

This.
I came here to see gooks and slant eyes faggots killing themselves.

lol
that's Korean plastic president

Attached: Koren plastic president.png (326x371, 348K)

>You are taking about the PAST
low iq takeshi lol
youtu.be/0c5ejRMx_5E
youtu.be/0c5ejRMx_5E

Attached: 8684d3fb42a8fb589723efbaeee25ded.jpg (420x663, 45K)

Seriously what the hell
What Koreans want japan to do

Apologies? It’s ended
Compensation? It’s ended

We are tired and no motivation to build a friendship with those endless anti japan nation
Korean gorvenment itself is huge anti japan
Look What can we do then? Let’s cut all the economical relationships

If korean gorvenment force to get the money from the company of japan as mentioned here Japan is planing to do economical sanctions on Korea seriously now

I know some Koreans are good people.
But all news coming from Korea pull the trigger.
We normal Japanese turn to netouyo massive hate Korea.

The ball is Korean side.

Japan why is your goverment trying to make you eat radioactive food? Dont they know its bad for there health? We are worried about you.
youtu.be/ckGzt7HZeXA

Attached: 57c8873ac34c9aeb00dfcf82bf8168c113a1df6393d0defcee65dfa773e9067e910a6db43d1eb63be2472d789a7b3821c05b (720x404, 53K)

I don't believe that koreans and japaneses hate themselves in reality I have krs and jps friends and believe some koreans and japaneses like to suck each other dicks. They're very similar. I think it's an act of incest, or that they are just playing tsudere roleplay on int

Look this hypothetical gook

Japan wins WTO dispute over Fukushima-related food

TOKYO/SEOUL (Reuters) - The World Trade Organization largely upheld a Japanese complaint against South Korean import bans and additional testing requirements imposed on Japanese seafood because of the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster.

A WTO dispute panel said that South Korea's measures were initially justified, but that keeping them in place violated the WTO's sanitary and phyto-sanitary (SPS) agreement.

"Japan welcomes the panel's decision and hopes that South Korea will sincerely and swiftly take corrective action," Japan's Fisheries Agency and Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.

google.co.jp/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1G621Z

All the people who is saying this

Soon or late you guys will see funniest things
That japan will do economical sanctions on Korea if korean gorvenment forcefully get and sell the property of Japanese company in Korea.

We will be real economical war while people like you is being delusional.