Why do Americans do this?

Why do Americans do this?

Attached: chickfila.jpg (1440x2332, 1.47M)

Powerful....

Wow. This has so many layers of cringe...

Attached: Steve-Carell-in-The-Office.jpg (1680x840, 897K)

Americans pray to toy soldiers

Based. Y'all should take note.

*who serve Wall Street

Attached: BA03A360-0B43-4B39-993D-04CF4603128A.jpg (220x275, 14K)

I like chick-fil-a

>DROP YOUR WEAPON

No officer it's just a tiny little plastic soldier holding a rifl-BLAM BLAM BLAM

Attached: shot.png (638x707, 404K)

A reminder for anyone here that does not know. That store (chic-fil-a) is not open on Sunday.

You heard that right, they are not open on Sundays. Every single store. No exception.

Not even Jews or Muslims do this.

I love those soldier miniatures, makes me want to make some scenarios to play with them. Would probably take a bunch. lol

Literal virtue signaling.

Remember when they blew up the Dallas shooter with a rc car bomb?

>Why do Americans
fuck off with this meme

Do Americans really believe that their soldiers killing brown people in the Middle East are doing something to benefit American people?

how about give 50% of your sandwiches profit in 1 day to the veterans if you care so much? the fuck is this guilt trip shit with some plastic toy like it actually help or benefit somebody irl

No wonder soldiers kill themselves

Attached: image.jpg (973x690, 105K)

Yes. I’d also like to point out that ever since Vietnam there’s been an unspoken agreement between the media and military not to cover combat too thoroughly.

i personally never believe that bullshit, but there are other do. i actually feels bad for some vets but i do still think it is their stupid fault for signing up

Oh man this fucking case. Despite knowing there was only one suspect they shot both of the people that came out of the apartment, then they tried to get the hostage taker charged with murder for killing the guy the police killed, and then when the family and media asked to see what corrective measures were taken to make sure this doesn't happen again this is what they sent out lmao

Attached: Corrective-Action-Plan.png (600x430, 425K)

>doing something to benefit American people?
the world

>LAPD
yeah, everything just make sense

Brainwashed