You cunts conscription?

What was it like, any stories from it?
US doesnt have conscription right now

Attached: 536cd8dfecad041d453e69bc-750-500.jpg (750x500, 133K)

I was not conscripted but those who did all say that it was a waste of time. It lasts two years.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*those who were

same. I want military experience, but I don't want to plant trees, build roads and houses, cook rice, and peel sweet potatoes for 2 years of my life.

We don't, because the Queerbecers were rioting during WW1.

Imagine, thinking that WW1 was only Anglos vs Germans. The absolute state of frogs.
While their mainland brothers were dying, Queerbecers were rioting and shitting on the streets.

I think everyone has fond memories of their conscription in retrospect. Sadly I couldn't do normal service and got C babers for a stupid reason. It wasn't anything silly like an egg allergy but almost as silly

>this dumb canadian who think we have anything in common with French people, those who abandoned us 250 years ago, other than same language

As a Quebecer, you'd have to be an ultimate cuck to sign up for the army, since it implies swearing an oath to the kweenz and shit. Those who die for the Canadian army or get maimed by landmines fucking deserve it lmao.

I dunno, they don't take fags

I plan on dodging it, everyone I know who served says it's a complete waste of your lifetime. I can't even imagine leaving my job and gf for a fucking year

ikt, I guess best way is get rich and buy a weapon, go to military camps, attend shooting clubs etc etc

Conscription was abolished in 2011 but I did a short voluntary service anyway

>be me
>waiting in formation outside during initial health inspection
>sargent or whatever comes with further information regarding the physical inspection
>it´s supposed to be another day
>he says it´s on thursday
>he handles us a piece of paper
>paper says is on friday
>I assume he misread the paper or something
>go on friday
>mfw it actually was on thursday
>mfw when the whole group gets drafted as punishment even though we didnt make the physical exam
>mfw they tell us that that was our first lesson, "the army does not make mistakes, we did"

This is the closest I got to having PTSD.

Attached: 7b0.jpg (746x982, 157K)

Its impressing how Armenia has well equiped army for such a poor country. Boomers here are literally jerking of that that kind of tech (family meetings is hiw i got ism my self).Is society there militarised alot? 2 years of service sounds like alot

Guard and patrol prison's outer perimeter. Most of the conscripts ends up under penitentiary department's authority nowadays.

Attached: download_49.png (225x225, 14K)

>complete waste of your lifetime
Can confirm. It felt like i lost a year. The only good thing was that the commanders weren't very strict where i served and we could swim in a lake and play volleyball almost every day during summer.

loved my service, I had a good squad
I wish I could go back
pic related was my job

Attached: 1535159693125.jpg (775x1024, 563K)

It's like being in a favela but with rules.

Whenever you screw up you get beaten up. Ammunition constantly disappearing from the base mysteriously.

Your job in the army was to draw chinese cartoons?

People die and it gives boomers some ammo about how they had to be tough back then whenever they cut down on certain shit

What about Dedovschina?

it's very important
information warfare and all that

Attached: 1551962718764.jpg (1920x1536, 414K)

Everyone who becomes 17 year old gets a letter in the Netherlands that he can get conscripted up to the age of 45. But you don't have to appear just yet.

So.. I haven't been in the army. The Dutch army also seems like a fairly friendly bunch.

how much gaysex goes into finnish army?

>tfw stuck on duty over the weekend

JUST FUCK MY WHOLE SHIT UP

Attached: 0320190646.jpg (4160x2340, 2.43M)

We dont have conscription, but we have reserve corps where any civilian can join if he wants to larp soldier

Attached: 10506919_785236941559739_6333744178890092965_o.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

Sheep go to army because they are programmed to do so and sunk cost fallacy. Real humans refuse to spend a year of their lives eating low quality slave food, serving globalists and carrying bags

This triggers slaves and sheep.

We’ve learnd the hard way through history that your own army is the only thing that guarantees your protection, plus enemies around and quetuin of extinction makes the army an important topic here. Yeah, it is a lot, conscription is one of the main issues of life here for males, things are very complicated. Dunno about militarised stuff, if you’re about gangs driving ariund with AK-s then no.

Mostly defeated, army is more like a scout camp now, still waste of time tho

i was in one of the last years of mandatory conscription. i liked it, even if i hated the stupid rank and line of command system. never quite fit in there but i just bit my tongue and did what i was told most of the time. i had my service delayed by a couple of years bc of school and work, that made me of equal age or older than some of my officers. i cold tell them my honest opinion about stuff and get away with it because of it. and i also got to fuck the daughter of some local police woman who were the contact person with the camp. whenever i borrowed her car i could drive in and out as i wanted no one cared. best of it all was hauling ass in the fjords in pic related boats or serving as enemy for the army during nato exercises. (i was not army but coastal artillery trained on mortar and close defence) i remember the special force dudes from other cunts looked scary as fuck but they couldnt get anything done during winter, it was literally like watching african niggers on skies for the first time.

Attached: cb90_15_of_31.jpg (3533x2277, 1.64M)

t. Duke of Soy

I dunno, they don't take autists

Attached: 174375547.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Glad I didn't. I'd rather play fucking minecraft for 2 years than waste myself in military in the same time.

Unfortunately I had to endure that shit couple of years before it was abolished.

The barracks were cockroach infested, the bathroom walls were orange colored by thick layer of fungi. The drill sergeant were so fat and lazy fucks they literally didn't do anything by themselves. We had only two shooting practice, so I had to waste like 12 bullets during my entire military time, which is less than average American shoot before breakfast. The equipment were also bad and outdated, all in all the conscripted Hungarian army were joke with zero strategic and military value complete waste of time and taxpayer money.