Reminder if you were ever conquered and colonized by a non white, you are non white

reminder if you were ever conquered and colonized by a non white, you are non white.

Attached: conquered.jpg (1398x1160, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/frankish_influence_modern_europe.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sicilians swarmed the U.S. en masse, therefore the U.S. is not white.

sicillians are non white, and they are completely distinct from whites.

Fuck off

mutts are disgusting

Attached: 1552214635438.jpg (946x1268, 207K)

Exactly, and they are also the ones that migrated to America the most, thus making it a non white country.

No, they are not part of the white group, they are other population and do not outnumber or in anyway dominate the white population.

Keep telling yourself that, you have been tainted way worse than this Niggers, Arabs, Mexicans, Asians, Sicilians, Jews, Gooks.. everyone and everything could pass as an American nowdays. Stop being in denial.

>everyone and everything could pass as an American nowdays. Stop being in denial.
you are literally berber-arabs.

Attached: 320px-Downtown_Jerash,_Jordan_(5072250723).jpg (320x213, 21K)

As opposed to.. literal berber-arab-subsaharan african-east/southasiangook-Jew-turk-macaco-spic-s*cilian-abbo-mongoloid... aka mutt.

"German Karolinger"
kek, trying so hard it's cute

i don't give much of a damn about my country's history but northwestern part of the country including the capital and islands weren't conquered at any point

French boi, what do frenchies think about their german genes or past empire was founded by german guys?

Sorry italo nig, the ITalian immigrants we got mostly formed enclaves and remained in the same area, they only mixed with blacks and Irish to a large degree

Though they have been mixing with Chicanos very quickly. They look the same for the most part and both are Catholics, so it makes sense.

In 800 things were so different it's hard to imagine, the Franks were neither French nor Germans, those nations were born much later, especially Germany.
Charlemagne was basically a barbarian who could not even read ffs.

France is basically a mix between Gaul who were conquered by Rome then Christianized, and Franks who crossed the Rhine and converted, so we're well aware of our "German" genes, and med genes, and Celtic genes, no one gives a shit, the important thing is to care about being French and make the history of the country yours.

You are forgetting the Huns and Mongols, which disqualify eastern and central Europe.

Even if that were true it still doesn't change the fact that those people are american just like you, and that contributes more and more to the idea that americans are not white.
Oh and your contry was named after an italo nig.

Interestingly enough, Spaniards and Terroni are still human, apparently Arabs aren't that bad or cultural decompression has settled in. Balkaners on the other hand are just trash. Once Turked you're damaged goods.

Attached: E8AD2FAC-8A0C-4110-9F31-9DA338FBB6E6.png (1063x1478, 1.71M)

> Spaniards and Terroni are still human
Doubtfull

Ionian islands were never under roach rule

I don't care about American being white. I just loathe when brown people larp as whites, like in Italy and the rest of southern Europe

>I just loathe when brown people larp as whites
So, americans

t. gianny col proxy
porca madonna che infezione che sei

>So, americans

Attached: Espanol.png (300x380, 147K)

Well you are not that wrong, we have the higher Ne*nderthal admixture in Europe...
Anyway with that being said,
neanderthal dna > macaco dna

About "celtic genes" i thought they almost were removed completely after West Rome Empire fall and tribes from center come a took everything.
To be clear, when i said "german genes" i mean "germanic tribes or center europeans"

>The Franks, like other West Germanic tribes
eupedia.com/europe/frankish_influence_modern_europe.shtml

>reminder if you were ever conquered and colonized by a non white, you are non white
Hope you don't have German ancestors then, mutt hun.

Attached: attila-hun-5.jpg (907x510, 193K)

Germans are the mutts of Europe desu

Franklin was based, Angloids truly are the only white people

Attached: frank.jpg (700x394, 48K)

lmao this is why all Northrons have squinty eyes; I'd rather be part nigger than part souless robot insect tbqh

You're the Portuguese Canadian huh? You really spend alot of time on here lol

the germanics came to rule over the populations, most populations stayed the same genetically

Don't bully Shawn Mendes.

>wanting to be wh*te
>in 2019
At least we have Nobel Prizes. Unlike you

I see 3 americans

Attached: 1542672068997.png (900x720, 331K)

There's quite a few of us here I think or at least more than one I've seen posting. Don't forget there's half a million Portuguese-Canadians and many of us are VERY autistic.

He is right you know? Southern Europe is still whiter than your shithole. Also don't be retarded, you can still make the difference between a chicano and somebody from Southern Europe. You can be white and have brown eyes or/and dark brown hair.

Attached: AD_453WesternHunEmpire.gif (620x475, 16K)

>1,720,000 Poortuguese in France
>Gonna fall for that bait
Suree. you guys are totally white

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 70K)

>There are Portugueses in your country, therefore you are not white

Ok you are just retarded.

>English reading comprehension of the average Frenchoid
I was implying you were a Moortuguese yourself

>southern europe is white
Lol okay

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-23-14-13-10.png (720x1280, 475K)

Have you gotten that black gf yet?

Still, it doesn't make sense and it doesn't change the fact you are a retard.

I could say he looks American too.

>Using double negatives and implying i'm the retard
Fucking LOL @ the state of Frenchies

>T-There are Portugueses in your country, therefore you are Portuguese

Yes you are one.

>I-i-i-i-i-i have no argument, therefore you're a retard! JAJAJA i win, Portugal numero 1!
Whatever you say Jaol, you're not even denying it. lol

Does this mean that African countries are non black?

Why is being non-white a bad thing? Did you get lost from Jow Forums or something?

#
You don't have any argument neither. Isn't Jow Forums(nel) forbidden to underages ?

I am not Portuguese, but what's wrong with being one? Tell me.

Yes

posts a crowd with several immigrants there and the others just classic white meds.
It's a pity genetics already fucked you up mutt.

Attached: me0_portugal_23_an4n22b55-03vc02a11ct0042.png (949x800, 152K)

Show me a crowd that isn't full of brown people then

Attached: port.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

Why is american mutt obessed with south europe,

Maybe he caught her gf having sex with some Med.

the mutt now posts a crowd where again you can see clearly a lots of forerignors (just look at the 2 girls on front) and he thinks he is posting portuguese.

i will help you

Attached: 0_Portugal0-Lisbon0-4mai-portuguese2_16-b1c006-2230-962.jpg (640x480, 100K)

Attached: portuguese_people_2t-Lisboa_410-6100v426.png (795x531, 1.02M)

Attached: portugal_1_porto0-mv11portuguese605.jpg (640x428, 320K)

God even when you cherrypick, they still look brown as fuck.

Attached: portugal_81-Porto_c_Champ_leagu-abs10Porto0803c32.png (567x346, 437K)

Attached: portugal_00ab_21car2h67942M22q060_crowd220.jpg (750x501, 341K)

There is a russian that is way more obsessed, I've heard that his girlfriend got fucked by a greek dude.

Attached: Portugal_praxltPortugUNI_fe00102.jpg (604x453, 69K)

You can't still do more childish than the mutt.

he is not russian he is albanian

right, the mutt on the other side of the world will teach us how europeans look.

Attached: 5_Portugal-porto_queim545a-Port8b.jpg (750x500, 87K)

Thanks for the info

Attached: portuguese_ccals1411studnt7.jpg (2048x1366, 245K)

Attached: Portugal_folk_min0030_2012017-sinc00q0012235.jpg (600x428, 76K)

Whiter than you, Brock DeShawn Alfonsi Nasser Madhavaditya Xia Ying O'Donnell Velasquez III

Attached: Scp_lisbon_Portugal_99x1portuguese0220035.jpg (1224x795, 582K)

Attached: portugl_285801e1.jpg (400x330, 21K)

You're pathetic

Attached: 134552354685546.png (306x306, 110K)

its not that simple for example ottoman royalty was bosnian slavic