Ojalá fuera castellano y no canadiense

Ojalá fuera castellano y no canadiense

Attached: espana.jpg (512x512, 127K)

Ojalá fuera castellano y no andaluz.

Ah no, que los andaluces somos también castellanos :^)

Ojalá fuera Canadiense y no estadounidense

Attached: suipuu.jpg (255x198, 10K)

Learn English or fuck off

Attached: 1551408383234.jpg (1364x720, 476K)

I've got news for you Mohammed

Ojala fuera monolingüe en vez de plurilingüe

Attached: castellano (2).png (1504x855, 1.53M)

Rudo

Oj-ALLAH fuera saudí y no español

Attached: 1539021842045.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

I wish I was German and not american ;__;

*Americano

Learn French or fuck off

Sorry amigos
No hablo español

vous parlez français ?

Attached: 36177492_578809585853359_7190902751138676736_n.jpg (500x500, 49K)

>Learn French or fuck off
Je parle un petit

Attached: canuck.jpg (229x220, 8K)

oooh! magnifique!!!

und deutsch brudi! spricht du deutsch :3

Attached: Cevdx_9WsAAgkhG.png (1200x1200, 1.33M)

Ustedes tienen un mejor acento que los castellanos de todos modos. Gracias por haber formado parte de nuestra habla en América Latina.

Attached: Snake.jpg (800x447, 43K)

Basado
>For it was under the Muslim empire that medicine flourished with passion, dignity, a sense of community and obligation. It was practiced with the proper balance of the lost art of humanity and the art of medicine.

Attached: iben-e-sina.jpg (472x475, 76K)

Ojalá todos los españoles mueran

dude! do you prefer be american or spaniard?

t. Chun Pin Fernández de La Vega Rosario

Attached: MythOfAndalusianParadise_cover_OpenRoad.jpg (1834x2844, 3.77M)

You speak funny Spanish!.. kek

No haba espano
hahaha

Nein, ich speach Deutsche

>ch*cano
I'm so sorry for you OP

Attached: 1552858796275.jpg (430x411, 27K)

well, at least you didn't use a translator

A man can dream.

>Learn French or fuck off
Holy...BASED

How can the RoC be so terrible at French if you literally spend years studying it?
>inb4 idgaf about french lmoa
I didn't gave a fuck about History, Math, Gym, Sciences, French, English, etc. at school, didn't stop me from learning it and getting good grades.

shut the fuck up

el acento andaluz me hace reer, ellos nunca terminan sus palabras, tengo que leer las letras de canciones para entender lo que dicen cuando escucho a musica de alla

A los hispanohablantes carribeanos hablan muy bien:), sus voces son como una nube en la que pueda estar acostado, relajarme y olvidar mis problemas.....

Ya I tried

suck this big fat dick you pusy
im gonna get your boihole fagpregnant

basura
>No deja de ser llamativo que se hable de historia desconocida o silenciada, siendo así que la historia de al-Andalus es una de las mejor conocidas del mundo islámico medieval, no sólo por lo que se refiere al registro escrito, sino también al arqueológico. Para hacerse una idea. El catálogo de la Widener Library de la Universidad de Harvard – que no es una biblioteca especializada en temas andalusíes, pero sí una de las mejores del mundo‒ registra más de ochocientos títulos de obras publicadas en distintas lenguas tan solo entre 1998 y 2018 relacionadas de alguna manera con la historia de al-Andalus, sin incluir los artículos de revista publicados en el mismo período. Si se incluyeran estos, habría que multiplicar esa cifra por diez, si no más. Y si los responsables del documental se hubieran leído aunque sólo fuera una pequeña parte de esa producción no habrían malgastado ni tiempo ni dinero en hacerlo. Pero ni los responsables del documental ni quienes escriben sobre la ocultación de una supuesta historia verdadera que ellos van a desvelar buscan entender la historia. Lo que buscan es jugar al juego de la memoria, construyendo identidades colectivas basadas en supuestos agravios y olvidos y apelando a imaginarios silencios culpables y a la recuperación de algo inventado, como esas etimologías delirantes de términos como «flamenco» que desgrana uno de los protagonistas del documental poniéndose por montera el árabe.

Mate my French teacher literally just gave us cross words with French words I learned nothing
And I do speak Portuguese so I'm not monolingual

>speak Portuguese
Cringe and poopoo pilled

Attached: 1548729376195.jpg (869x1112, 50K)

I speak European Portuguese not macaco

Ewww, even worse. The Brazilians didn't choose to be colonized by the autistic moortuguese, the Portuguese willingly fucked Moor cock

Attached: 882f7119d1b87e129ac31cdaae5e8a03.jpg (400x600, 30K)

Pepe was born in brasil
And all the moors were killed or expelled during the reconquista

i like this poster

>1000 Spaniards rape native Americans into a new race
Umm.. ok

>Hundreds of thousands of Moors whose laws dictate that the infidels are sub human and must pay taxes and provide women to their harems
NONOOO THEY DIDNT MIX OMG GUYS

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 70K)

You gonna die in your sleep tonight

Basadirijillo

Spaniards rape native Americans into a new race
>Umm.. ok
That's not what happened dumb ass
>>Hundreds of thousands of Moors whose laws dictate that the infidels are sub human and must pay taxes and provide women to their harems
>NONOOO THEY DIDNT MIX OMG GUYS
Most of the population remained white iberian and the majority of the Muslims were converted locals the effect on local genetics was minimal
And stop race baiting mutt

Attached: 1529363801856.png (783x757, 745K)

Sure sureeeee

Once the DNA industry stop pandering to the brown southerners you'll know the truth.

When an Algerian takes a DNA test, they come out as 10-30% Iberian, even though Iberia never conquered, or colonized them. Same in Libya and the Maghreb

They're literally counting Moor blood as Iberian to make them feel better.

Basado

Here you go fucking retarded piece of shit, you can see perfectly the pattern of dna from the resettlement during the reconquista in vertical stripes. Now go hang yourself.

Attached: 1366_2000.jpg (991x655, 100K)

What did I do irmão
Not every one is a mutt like you goblino

Attached: templarios-frota-naval.png (391x403, 424K)