Do you like Switzerland or Austria more?

Do you like Switzerland or Austria more?

Attached: deutsch.png (1236x1245, 78K)

austria

Attached: 1546029985301.jpg (2000x1996, 325K)

What's that?Amerimutt ancestry?

Switzerland. Austria is racist.

Swiss are racist as well, but in a more covert way.

Shut the fuck up brainless fucking nigger monkey

Was gonna say Switzerland but until I read this...
Austria YES!!!!!!!!

Switzerland! Land of my alpine heritage.

Switzerland

Austria.
Because they are Catholic.

Austria. You really should go there, Switzerland is shit compared to Austria.

Switzerland. Austrians are poopoo

Switzerland. If you come to us you won't like it here

Switzerland.
Why both countries are germans in denial pretending to not being german with an inferiority complex, Austria is poorer and more butthurt

Austria. The Swiss are far too autistic and socially inept.

>Worshiping the Pope
Pathetic.

Tschingg

Attached: cuolcosi.jpg (700x430, 52K)

austria, because my ex gf was from innsbruk and my dearest friend from Erasmus is from vienna.

This

Switzerland, because I hate Eastern Europeans.

Religion has a large effect on culture.
And Austria has less Albanians.

Culturally Austria shits all over Switzerland.
Austrians are charming, Swiss robotic

>Swiss robotic
False

why is German describing who is robotic who is not...

Remember, Germans exclusively speak German and bad English, so they only know one side of Switzerland, plus for some reason Germans trigger Swiss Germans. For some other reason Austrians, Italians and French do not trigger Swiss Germans.
So if you're German, Austria is the better place.

They are kinda expert on the subject.

Janny actually deleted that for free.

>So if you're German, Austria is the better place.
Thats just not true, germans are one of the least liked people here

Attached: 1543620193667.jpg (490x433, 71K)

I love both but if I have to pick it would be Switzerland because chocolate
Thank you Switzerland

Attached: 1541885924676.jpg (657x527, 59K)

Can confirm, good thing there aren't so many Austrians here in Vienna, so it is still comfy.
Would prefer Switzerland though, so at least the bullying is comensated with decent money.

Büsi

switzerland

Are you a german in Vienna?

Yes, not a NC refugee, though, I pay taxes and everything.

My son, please be honest, do you keep to Notker's law? Or do you used the infernal consonants B, D & G?

Attached: confess.png (1229x1160, 63K)

for me, it has to be switzerland. Not even close

D... don't know.

Do you confess to use aspirated consonants in your daily language? Do have a shocking lack of diphthongs in your vocabulary?

Suisse

I just speak like a regular Piefke. No funny Swiss or Austrian words (unless it is needed for unambiguous communication e.g. Weckerl vs Brötchen).

>one side of Switzerland
the side that actually matters

I have Swiss citizenship so Swissland

Attached: 1552523905807.jpg (669x750, 252K)

eastern switzerland and western austria
rest is shit

That's what Germans never understand, having several different cultures and 4 languages is actually a good thing.

>For some other reason Austrians, Italians and French do not trigger Swiss Germans.
Ticinese hate Italians more than Arabs hate Jews, my Albanian friend. There's also no "other side of Switzerland" - you're all extremely autistic bünzli-robots with Calvinist/Zwingli firmware and complete lack of social skills.

>aspirated consonants
disgusting
>lack of diphthongs
absolutely barbaric

*monolingual Piefke tries to explain me my own country*

Attached: 1529700749389.png (1280x1278, 658K)

>some village retard that has been out of his dung-smelling canton twice in his life thinks he has any sound ideas or valid reference points on his national identity
>unironically uses austrian slang that has nothing to do with switzerland because he heard it on the epic meme board
Zut alors, tu es vraiment un Albanais.

No, there is a big cultural difference between Romandie vs German speaking Switzerland. Swiss French will pay more attention to French news than news in the German part of Swizterland. Romandie has more niggers, lower wages, more liberal, and the people are more friendly. Swiss Germans are very autistic, high salaries, police are strict, trains are autisitcally always on time. In the Swiss French part the trains are always late.

They're still extremely autistic compared to normal French.
>train timetable
>wages
>culture
Well done, mutt.

Why are you so seething about Switzerland? Is it because you don't understand it and it makes you angry?
>lower wages, blablabla
How about no? Switzerland doesn't work along language barriers, especially not the income side.

Attached: Switzerland-Per-Capita-GDP-Map.png (1872x1386, 419K)

>mutt
Ah here we go. Jow Forumstard is still mad that Switzerland gave Hitler the finger.

I'm not seething. I do understand it and I have no problem with you. I merely stated that you are rather autistic and socially reserved. Which all of the Swiss I've known readily confirmed. Not sure why _you_ are seething though.
>le pol
Based rebbitor.

At least theyre a lot nice and more polite than the autistic, socially reserved and rude German

Austria! It geographically, climatically, genetically and culturally resembles ex-Yugoslavia as well as having close historical ties to it but with a decent economy, the perfect place abroad to feel home

user, you're trying to tell me about my own country in old memes and stupid simplifications, enriched by ad hominem insults. Simple fact is you know jack about Switzerland and having been here on a weekend trip will not change it. But please go on, you have some entertainment value.

Well said Bosnia!

Switzerland is genetically Yugoslavian too.
And anybody who isn't from Yugoslavia is probably rom Portugal instead

Not sure, but when I look at the mixture of my foreigners and the mixture of your foreigners, Switzerland is halfway lucky. We could use some more French laborers tbqh.

Attached: gr-d-01.05.01.01nat-computed_thumbnail.png (1644x1401, 101K)