It's impossible to be happy without a gf

It's impossible to be happy without a gf.

Attached: 1553196361286-1.jpg (720x960, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQSpPrZSDQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is over.

Is it?

C'est terminé.

Well op thinks girls fix problems and don’t create even more on top of what you have already.

That's a true blackpill here.
>be me
>0-22ish no gf
>not happy
>22 to almost 23 gf
>happy
>23 to now (over 30) no gf
>not happy

Attached: 1550600098858.jpg (1538x2048, 436K)

>22 to almost 23 gf
Get the fuck out of here, normie.

Failed normies have it worse than cyborgs or robots.

I'm 21 turning 22 in a couple of months. Never had a gf. Still happy.

Attached: cutie[1].jpg (600x600, 33K)

Doesn't the UK have teen couples who love each other in the public transport for example, to rub it in?

Don't have to take public transport. I'm at uni so ofcourse I see couples, but it doesn't really bother me. I have goals and ambitions in life i'm working towards every day and thats satisfying enough for me.

It will sink in around 25 if you continue that track

É o fim.

Fuck gf rabbits are where it's at

What's your goals and ambitions mate?

How do you get a gf on interpals? If not, where do you most find a good option to start talking with a gril

>the gf
I realise now I start treating everyone close to me as a shoulder to cry on, this makes me sad that I'm probably bringing them down, and sadder still if I don't get to tell someone about my day, and I keep it all pent up.

Is there such a thing as emotional frustration?

Getting pegged by Russian BVLLS

That's a nice friesian cow.

I'm working towards becoming an illustrator. I'm also planning on studying abroad in Japan for a post-grad, not a weeb or anything, nor do I want to adopt the anime style, I just really want to try living abroad/learning and language whilst studying illustration. In preparation for this I've been self learning Japanese everyday along with drawing, the illustration courses are taught in Japanese so I need to reach a level where I can take them, which is looking likely as of now. My parents are rich btw, so money is no issue in this venture.

I expected a geniuine reply

If you're a mentally ill freak like I am, and like I imagine many people on Jow Forums are as well, then stay away from relationships. They will wreck your mental health. I was constantly in fear of being cheated on and what not. Probably not worth it

That wasn't me

>My parents are rich btw,
Eghh...
Rich in a country full of redheads
You won a fucking lottery my man

>fear of being cheated on and what no
Lmao just date down bro
That way you won't have to worry about stuff like that

Yeah I definitely got lucky in that respect.

no, you can be happy with a wife too

Yes, you can have a wife.

I have gf and i'm still not happy, work on yourselves first sadanons

Attached: 20190115_160645.jpg (3264x2448, 2.25M)

I did date down. I wasn't cheated on (as far as I know) but the fear is still there. Fear of loving someone and them breaking your heart. I don't think normal people are as attached/clingy to their partner so they can go through relationships easier

Go on an adventure.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQSpPrZSDQ8

pray tell times when you guys really connected, like late night after-sex thoughts where you guys talk about life and all the things in it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone a little upset?

Attached: 1527466100701[1].gif (554x400, 46K)

The mentality of a beta virgin. You're doing it good, friend.

t. vagina haver

You know I'm right.
You're depressed.

DAB ON EM
tho i think hes laughing at the job potential anyways but i cant hate on that
automation is gonna force some kinda retarded commi UBI soon enough, just depends when, so study choices today are a gamble of either jobs depending on ubi in future or enjoyment and no real need to struggle for job

Attached: 1553359147960.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

>I'm not a weeb

Attached: me.jpg (400x399, 13K)

I can't imagine myself with a real girl. I get tired even from dealing with normalfags on the internet to the point that I avoid them as much a possible, I almost never come to this board for this reason, it's just so tiresome.
I would have to listen to her uninteresting talk everyday, go out with her, go to shopping with her, socializing with her friends or family and doing all the other tiresome things couples usually do, is a glorified hole really worth it? I'm pretty content with anime girls and occasional masturbation.

>look, i took a picture next to a cow, i am a farmer now

Fair enough, at least i'm very passionate towards it. If it doesn't work I can work with my dad as backup anyway.
Yeah i guess at this point It's difficult deflect the weeb title. Although I don't think Japans some special utopia country nor do I think its better than England.

I find the opposite to be true for me. I just can't be bothered with their nonsense any more and am much happier and stress-free doing my own thing.

>never get real, gf only multiple dating, and romantic texting with crush.
hahaha i count these as gf...later virgins.

Imagine me, being failed chad

>14-18
Numerous girlfriends, sex partners, a lot of friends, a lot of parties, be semi facebook (nowadays equivalent instagram) famous.
>18-19
Still kinda good looking, getting a bit fatter cause of your failing thyroid, still some sex partners and gf's
>20-21
no gf, miserable, some sex partners. Fat fuck
>21 and onwards
Fat fuck, have a girlfriend but still am miserable af.

Attached: sad hippie.jpg (2048x1365, 337K)

Yeah, as much i would like to have some girl to fuck and cuddle, i just couldn't handle all the bullshit socializing and having to message her everyday and do all those cutesy bullshit stuff.

inb4 "incel nice guy"

false

Well that's the thing about women: can't live with em, can't live without em

Attached: 1530055636767.png (675x601, 194K)

based and redpilled

Speak for yourself, I can live without them quite easily.

Virgin

why do we have to suffer like this ? why ?

Attached: 1550464953313.jpg (432x767, 107K)

I have a gf but I'm not really sexually attracted to her. Being with her is just sort of like having a 24/7 best friend I can do stuff with and have good conversations. If not for her I would be completely alone and probably would have already lost my mind so I'm okay with what we have.

Attached: 191683.gif (499x315, 480K)

we are genetically inferior

>24/7 best friend I can do stuff with and have good conversations
STOP RUBBING IT IN YOU CUNT

Attached: 1553369415473.png (763x758, 316K)

Take me out tonight...

Attached: 81971179437cae333c7d0b6a5cccd4d094b284846d6c89c739089dce67eea5b6.jpg (1080x1300, 158K)

I feel sorry for my wife because sometimes I sperg out about literature. But yes, it's pretty much like that, a 24/7 best friend.

That sounds good! You have more of a plan than most of the trash on this board. Japan is a fantastic country with DEEP cultural roots. Look beyond the superficial westernized stuff and look into the traditional arts and contemplative practices while you are there.

So here's a weird fact: the more you think you need a GF to be happy, the less likely you are to get one that is worth having. It's a paradox. Focus on your own interests, skills, personal growth, and happiness that YOU control and the day will come when the GF will appear and she will be MUCH better than what you would find now by chasing someone to give you happiness.

Best of Luck!

Well first amd foremost they have opportunities lining up for days socially speaking. Makes them devalue everything. On the other hand people here can count themselves lucky if even a single chance arises for once. Your whole future is at stake every single time which makes it quite nervewracking.

True, but it's also impossible to be happy with one as well