Any other PoCs sick of white people?

Any other PoCs sick of white people?

Attached: 1553237454253.jpg (731x547, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XYhrwkE6Gaw
youtube.com/watch?v=ElM597LzxB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

Attached: 1487867315_negr.jpg (453x604, 59K)

kek

Why do whites appropriate other cultures?

The Islamo-liberal alliance is bizarre

what is that manlet thinking right now about this i wonder?

Conservishits have it worse
>we agree with Islamic views on degeneracy, abortion, drugs et cetera but we still hate Muslims because LONG LIVE ISRAEL

I don't really get it, Islam has literally the opposite values that liberals have.

youtu.be/XYhrwkE6Gaw

Control freaks, both of the ideologies
But these women love the endorphin rush this type of action gives them

the virtue signaling that happened after the attack is really on another level

even here we didn't have such things after our numerous attacks

>absolute state of the western civilization

Attached: bill2.jpg (1008x514, 80K)

this
>literally 2 opposing ideologies are somehow always paired
what is this century even

Majority of the Christians in the west are white while most Muslims in the west are brown. It’s not really hard to understand, liberals hate whites. If most Muslims were white, they would be hated

but how can liberals hate themselves? do you think they mix with brownies to wash their whiteness away?

First, I was a market liberal. Then I went through a nazi phase. Now I realize whites and Jews are at the forefront of all the stupid shit that is being forced in the USA so I dislike both of them. Not all whites and Jews but the ones who push stuff like this.
t. CHI

new zealand? cuckzealand more like amirite? ;D

>Any PoC

Prieto olor a Caca?

Attached: 1540694709962.png (334x506, 124K)

>British school suspends LGBT lessons after 80% of pupils kept home by parents − report
BASED. FUCK GAY INDOCTRINATION IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS.

the enemy of my enemy is my friend
simple as

I love White women...
But I also hate them, because they treat us Indians badly. Very badly.

they don't treat with you at all, that might be more your complaint methinks

desi lund fucks white bitch anal chodh

well that was all muslamists attacking you right?

no frenchman has ever let loose his wrath on some of the numerous invaders as I recall

poo in loo

man if i'd be white women i'd feel weird in the west since literally every non white guy would fetishize me

no but im sick of that retarded phrase "PoC". I swear to god if anyone refers to me as a "PoC" in real life I'm going to kick them in their teeth.

Attached: 1553344540433.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

why do you think there's so much fiction from our past about defending women from various foreigners?

can't you see we're doing all this for you, PoC? pls let me save you PoC

yes thats what the victims need: stupid housewives larping as muslimas because they can't just show sympathy with the victims like normal people

Liberals are so weird, love gay rights and feminism but also love Islam which has completely contradicted beliefs

The whole "save the innocent pure southern girl from the evil niggers" meme from old storys like birth of a nation is the resaon you all have BLACKED fetishes now

me

Attached: angrype.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

yeah, these cucks are virtue signaling subhumans, if they want to apologize they should offer us beautiful white women to fuck and impregnate and cucked white boys to raise the children.

also i cant wait for the future where muslims becomes majority then starts throwing wh1toids off the roofs and stoning gays and LGBT

ops gay is part of lgbt soz

I hate dumb, uneducated MAGA-tards who complain about immigrants all the time when most of them probably never interact with immigrants in daily life.

Lol chicks in Iran are wearing no scarfs as protest while in the western world libtards start to use kebab wrappers

Jews and anglos you mean

I hate dumb, uneducated lib-tards who complain about Global warming all the time when most of them probably never experienced it in daily life.

Liberal virtue signaling is agenda by western government to bury their war mongering/anti-muslim/anti-immigrant majority. The vast majority of whites is not that tollerants in their mind.
I am phD in socio-polytic

>whorish white girls starting to cover up to show solidarity with muslims to own the conservatives epic style
big brain moves

Conservative politics has more to do with the preservation of specific aesthetic sensibilities than it does with the actual organization of society.

>but how can liberals hate themselves?
This is a common misconception I've seen around here. Liberals may have submissive and masochistic tendencies, but they love themselves for it.

lel

I'll never not laugh at a snarky new zealander post now

fucking hate white people tbqh

no no no stupid, that's not what I'm talking about

Attached: frank_frazetta_jaguargodII.jpg (940x1200, 340K)

Is PoC pronounced pawk or pook?

poss

Are you Polynesian? Asian? Or...?
Pawk

White liberals are self hating

e asian

Go home then chinaman

who are you to tell him what his home is foreigner?

You'd never find a group of people more in love with themselves.

That's even more disgusting tbqh

I'm brown but these types of white people piss be off

Especially when I interact with them they are overly careful as to not offend me. It feels patronising. Like they believe that they are betterb

Do you know what conservative means you dumb fuck?
It means you want to conserve things, ie conserve your nation's relationship, not willingly replace it.
There is no contradiction there, unlike liberalism, which champions shit like homos and feminists and the freedom to be who you want, and Islam, which restricts women and stones fags etc.

Poo
the C is silent

the whores are finally covering up, I don't care for what reason they do it, I just want women to stop being degenerate whores already and starting being good covered up wifes and mothers

kys spic

indeed, people aren't stupid, they know when you're treating them as a fragile human being

>*nation's religion
autocorrect

both are paedos
youtube.com/watch?v=ElM597LzxB8

yuri bezmenov
they're in love with their virtues they emit, but hate the basic retarded shit that they physically are. white. male. america. religion. anything safe to hate that they are also a part of

it can have many connotations, such as fiscal responsibility

This. Amerimutts don't belong anywhere. Leave this continent ASAP.

white men yeah but the white women are ok

you're a foreigner though, telling me about my country

they are

are you part of the 12% of new """"""Irish?""""" :)

>they're in love with their virtues they emit, but hate the basic retarded shit that they physically are. white. male. america. religion. anything safe to hate that they are also a part of
this ! i met so many white people who blame white people for all the worlds problems and wish themselves death

Based
>muh white womyn

Attached: 1552632481266.png (647x778, 36K)

i used to want go to nz but now it seems like it is turned into another islamic shithole.

are there any places (speaking english) with anti-islamic attitude / low muslim population rate?

USA of course

i mean we are still a low muslim population rate country, but i fear so many libshits may pander to muslims now.

Take a guess if of those two the actual Americans would have started the push for the destructive cults and cultural trends.

too much muslims and ancient muslims(jew)

makes me think the CCP has the right idea with their historical revisionism and censorship of subversive ideologies

outside of cities like new york or la you'll never see them

>we agree with Islamic views on degeneracy, abortion, drugs et cetera
That's called Christianity retard. All abrahamic faiths have similarities. Conservatives being kike lovers is not nearly as contradictory as Liberals being islamophiliacs.

sounds good, i hope ill find a job as a developer then

except none of those covered whores are gonna be looking for catholic men to marry

yeah the reason nobody pushes migration is because you werent militarily involved like us/uk/france

all migration should go to these nations

There's a bunch in New Jersey, Michigan, Minnesota, etc.

lots of countries that aren't particularly militant have migration

they're only in the metro, and even then they're a small population, albeit annoying and nonconforming

it's likely a shared guilt, this is why eu is a problem

I'm a mutt not a spic

Pretty much all of north New Jersey is the metro area.

what if.....
white people became muslim????

black pilled

The whole issue could be solved if we simply did away with religion.
>b-b-but muh niche religion is okay!!
No. If you want Islam to evaporate in western society then you need all religions to do the same.

dont think it is, i think they have to suffer first in order to learn

They should just go to the bottom of the sea. Humanist sympathy is a disease.

Don't think that would be a surprise to anyone

>Brit using the American definition of liberal
stop

t.

Attached: F4F95616-663A-482A-8719-B437E88D5E9B.jpg (900x1200, 111K)