Why are mob attacks so common in China?

Why are mob attacks so common in China?

What causes this mentality?

I personally knew someone who knew an African guy that got mobbed to death in China. Its freaky

youtu.be/h_2FHnYfzBg

Attached: Wife-attacks-mistress-691460.jpg (590x350, 32K)

literally almost everywhere in asia is like that, that is not exclusively chink thing

>t. Kevin Zhang Widjaja

Don't include us.

I'm Asian and only chonks do that, Zhang

Confucian wisdom about participating in society and trusting in your peers. Wouldn't expect autistic yanks to understand.

hahaha
poor serpentza.

>2019
>still living in China.

>British Chink
Gross

They attacked Serpentza?! My God, that's horrible!

Insects love to swarm.

t. Insect

The hive mind at work

t. self hating insect calling other insect

Actually, you guys are very similar. I read in someplace that Japanese laws concerning physical assault are very strict and knowing of that Japanese people use it to taking advantage, even more if you are foreigner and don't know about it, they get to your face try to make you hit them and if you touch them the slightest they trow themselves to the ground and make a drama like soccer players trying to make a fault in there favor. Ah, to give some more context the person that was wrote this also said that this is very common on factories.

It can be prejudice of my part, but I don't trust pure Asian people not even a little.

>BR saying soccer

incredibly based

zerg rush

Thank you for the informations Neymar!

> was wrote

kek

pic related.

Attached: 3464356364.jpg (730x547, 45K)

They do this with strikes and cheating, too. I'm pretty sure you could collapse the country with just a popularised movement, and none within it will even think about what they're doing lol, only that they must imitate. The CCP probably knows how easily they could turn against their will.

I'm surprised he manage to talk so much shit and still avoid getting shanked.

GOD I hate insectoids