Your cunt

>your cunt
>have you memorized the Belt & Road song yet?

youtu.be/M0lJc3PMNIg

Attached: edc4f7471d5ae5d1717f64191d0ec81b.png (512x512, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thediplomat.com/2017/10/xi-jinping-thought-vs-deng-xiaoping-theory/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BCIM_Forum
youtu.be/lswiu1K1Vnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm really curious how often is China mentioned on American television?
So far very little over here but looking at the intensity of American posts about Chinese expansions make me wonder.

China is basically seen as the new USSR

although Democrats are more focused on fearing Putin

Why though? Unlike the USSR they don't come out of nothing. They've been growing on a steady pace for 40 years now. What made people decide they're suddenly evil?

probably when they started building their little island outposts in the South China Sea. if they just stayed greedy and focused on making money without building up their military they'd probably just be seen as an annoyance instead of a threat today

Belt & road is not happening . India will ensure that

based

>I'm really curious how often is China mentioned on American television?
Infrequently.
But the tempo of news coverage has increased since the focus on South China Sea, and Trump's trade war.

From about 2 years ago it's become visibly harder for us to excercise influence

Like how Germany is defying our Huawei ban. It's really unprecedented and it feels like we are losing our grip to China

We are going 100% Thucydides trap friend. You better buckle up and plug your anus with the finest buttplug, because we're going on a ride.

Attached: 1345696372031.gif (200x150, 519K)

Both are valid enemies, Putinstan is a short term threat which we have many allies to counter (because non-German EU countries are willing to sanction) and China is a long-term enemy that the West doesn't currently understand.

Australia and Canada will be our first allies, given their track record. They also have the most to lose, so it is important for Americans to maintain our friendship with these two because they are so important. This means keeping Huawei spyware out of all 3 of our countries.

The UK will probably be the next one, but currently Trump is fucking it up by saying we won't favor them with special trade if they leave the EU. That's precisely what we SHOULD do.

Then eventually the EU will land on our side on China because Italy is going guinea pig (they are literally fulfilling the ethnic slur for wogs, good job) and showing the EU how positively untrustworthy the CCP is when it comes to economics/trade.

What I'm worried about is South America, but then again that's been standard US policy for hundreds of years. First it was Europeans threatening us from the south (France even fucking invaded Mexico), then it was Soviets deploying nukes in Cuba. China is going to hit us where we are weak, and I'm afraid for our South American friends that we are entering a whole new world of hurt as China and the USA battle over assassinations and regime change in Cold War 2. It fucking sucks to be them. Venezuela is currently on fire and go fucking figure, the USA & EU stand on one side and Russia & China stand on the other. Venezuela may as well be the start of Cold War 2.

Attached: thinking charlie brown.gif (500x375, 371K)

I wish India wasn't meme'd off this board because Indians know the long game. I wish people treated you more seriously

>What made people decide they're suddenly evil?
They aren't viewed as nefarious as the Soviets were.
Their presence as a totalitarian state, economic strength which allows them to form good relationships to other countries, and their global ambition to present themselves as an alternative to the US-led Western post-Soviet order, means that US political influence relative to its competitors is in danger.

That's because Pooh Bear Xi blew his load prematurely. Deng even fucking laid out the whole idea in 韬光养晦: hide your talent, bide your time.

thediplomat.com/2017/10/xi-jinping-thought-vs-deng-xiaoping-theory/

Xi has decided that "now is the time" even though China is clearly too weak to wage an imperialistic foreign policy. Part of this might be demographics, because China really fucked itself with the 1 child policy and now there's a surplus of males (who are quite nationalistic) but the long-term demographics are screwy. Birthrates have gone down since the first decade of the 2000s, which means that eventually, that surplus of males is gonna age and not be fit for military service.

Which means China can't be imperialist.

He's wrong. India is a key component of the BRI and is waist-deep into the project.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BCIM_Forum
There are some concerns in India over CPEC, the Pakistan element. And India's historically independent foreign policy feels pressured by China's rising star. But India isn't becoming some bastion of US-led pushback.

Trump has accelerated the process, but yeah it is becoming worrying. I hope we at least will be able to punish the Krauts before we collapse.

Good analysis of the situation, I agree

The German situation is actually 120% retarded, I don't know what they're doing.

The USA and Germany are both technological powers that rely on industrial exports very high up the food chain. We make and design cars, medical equipment, computer chips, all sorts of shit that the world buys very happily from us. For years, both of us have bought components on the opposite end of the production chain, the low-end and middle-tier ones, from China.

China's long-term strategy is to steal industrial secrets from Germany and the USA and then replace us using their superior economy of scale. This is somewhat similar to what the USA did to Britain, except the USA stole all the trade secrets when we were at war from 1776-1815, so it was kinda justified. Protip: don't impress our sailors and we won't fuck with you, UK.

If anything, the USA and Germany should be FRONTLINE on a united front against China, yet they refuse. Trump is a retard and doesn't help, fine. Maybe during our next president's administration the USA and Germany can finally form a common sense policy toward what is clear to be an authoritarian threat. There are fucking goddamn concentration camps in Xinjiang. How does this not worry Americans and Germans, given our history in the 20th century? Christ.

I forgot to mention this video

youtu.be/lswiu1K1Vnk

This explains a lot about the industrial component chain and why Germans should absolutely be shitting themselves right now over their choice of foreign policy.

No, punishment is not what we need right now. It's obvious that leverage hasn't worked.

The USA needs an alliance with the EU to confront the monster that Nixon and Kissinger made in the 1970s. We fucked up by opening our economy to them. Maybe it was necessary to isolate the Soviets, maybe it wasn't. I don't know what Kissinger knew. However, Pandora's Box got opened and it was opened by us, so if anything the USA should make concessions to the EU to solidify an alliance and make a common front against authoritarian trade-cheating that China does. This one is our fault.

Attached: nixon at a baseball game.jpg (1280x852, 284K)

>No, punishment is not what we need right now. It's obvious that leverage hasn't worked.
I think we've already lost, and the only thing to soften the fall would be destroying Germany once and for all.
>The USA needs an alliance with the EU to confront the monster that Nixon and Kissinger made in the 1970s. We fucked up by opening our economy to them. Maybe it was necessary to isolate the Soviets, maybe it wasn't. I don't know what Kissinger knew.
I think it was just the typical American failure to do any long-term thinking. Our political system and economy prioritizes quick short term victories over long-term success.

No way hua wei. The thing about Europeans is, they don't have history with China like we do (besides Britain). And Britain is a really bad example, because the British Empire dumped opium into China and annexed Hong Kong. Only Portugal with Macau might compare.

They don't know how untrustworthy China is. They don't know that China's culture is primarily based on cheating, and that students in university are expected to cheat to get ahead. That's because, minus maybe Max Planck in Germany and British universities like Oxford, Europe does not have any reputable universities that attract these Chinese cheating bastards in droves. Even at my humble-nobody private university, I had to deal with these cheaters 5 years ago.

This mentality extends out into business, as you would expect. If you get fooled, it's your fault for being fooled. If an agreement is broken, it's your fault for believing it.

This completely goes against the traditional Germanic code of honor. One's word is one's word, and although we are not Germany, the USA has generally adopted this mentality as well. Beowulf is a hero for a reason. There will be a cultural clash in Europe soon, as Italy learns that China is a perfidious bastard ten-times worse than Britain. Germany will learn from Italy's error and fall in on our side. It's plain as day mate. We unironically need to follow Deng Xiaoping's "hide your strength, bide your time" mantra. China is making mistakes and we ought not interrupt.

Attached: badda bing badda boom frog.jpg (418x405, 23K)