Your country

>your country
>does your country imprison you for 14 years for owning a bunch of numbers and letters that are in a arranged in a particular order?

Attached: 1553364939424.jpg (750x417, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilfoglio.it/userUpload/The_Great_Replacementconvertito.pdf
ilfoglio.it/
youtube.com/watch?v=mdcfNzXt-GI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Reddit
Go back

I know The Turner Diaries is banned in Canada. Don't know what the punishment is for possessing it.

>can't see the unix timestamp filename
go back

Why Is censorship allowed? Its against human rights

good question. Can anybody tell me? asking for a friend.

Attached: 1545739781102.png (107x199, 25K)

What are ledditors saying?

ban guns, ban print. ban everything. except Muslims, that's ridiculous

>implying that proves anything

Attached: 1545714830258.png (515x16, 2K)

The censorship office in Czechoslovakia was abolished in 1968. Even after the Soviet occupation crushed the Prague Spring, the state didn’t re-esteblish the office but was relying on self-censorhip of the media instead.

I already read it and it was half gibberish and hypocrisy

>some 11 year old got shot this is my reason to shoot up a mosque
>it's okay if I kill kids though

>4chanx
have sex

And use veils to triggers even more the feeling that did the attack. kek.

>posting without 4chanx
Have a brain.

>owning a bunch of numbers and letters that are in a arranged in a particular order
How to tell someone is literally double digit IQ.

>I already read it and it was half gibberish and hypocrisy

Not only that but he mix a lot of things and makes a confusion of philosophical and political terms and keeps pushing that pseudo scientific theory about birth rates.

Care to explain? I do not see what is wrong about what he said.

>flag
no, newspapers published it integrally

ilfoglio.it/userUpload/The_Great_Replacementconvertito.pdf

this is the newspaper
ilfoglio.it/

Mehmet my son!

cheese pizza is also illegal, and that too is "just a bunch of numbers and letters arranged in a particular order"

By banning his manifesto and treating him like fucking Voldemort they are playing his game and making him a favor.

His manifesto has a list of people he wants dead. It's this part that is the reason for the ban.

It sure looks like it's the other way around, tbqh.

t. another

>snackbarf kill 40 people with a truck
>quaran not bann
>shitposter kill 40 people with guns
>shitposts bann

No, the whole thing was staged, including the memefesto. The reason for the ban is to lower the threshold to incarcerate thoughtcriminals.

>the whole thing was staged
Proofs ?

>da joos be false-flaggin n' sheeit, we dindu nuffin!

Attached: pathetic.jpg (474x248, 13K)

It’s Because the shooter was white

>a bunch of numbers and letters that are in a arranged in a particular order?
I raped your daughter, but it was just a bunch of atoms arranged in a particular order

nazifinn strikes again.

Yes. CP posession is already illegal everywhere, even if you save it as a .txt

I got a little more confused, but I think I understood what you meant. but banning things on the internet was already proven virtually and not really kill the idea that s trying to weaken.

Well, in the manifesto he calls for the death of any migrant that isn't "white European" in "European and heritage European countries", as he proclaim himself as a "British stock", kek, and capitalist pigs that makes "globalism". And I think he mention 4 or 5 people by name, that are all high profile people that I really doubt any "white terrorist" would dare try to kill.

debatable.

>Proofs ?
Brain with functioning nerve cells in it. I don't have a signed confession from some alphabet agency excutive, if that's what you require.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdcfNzXt-GI

>Find woman late at night
>Give her some of my molecules for free
>Go to jail
WOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW

Yeah I agree. The fact that he name-drops Ebba Akerland as if that gives moral justification to his actions.
Just embrace who you are man, I respect a man who kills just because he's a sick cunt and likes killing and doesn't give a fuck, to someone who kills and tries to justify it like a pussy

You have to be a genuine brainlet that the manifesto was written with the sole purpose of creating social conflict.

Correct. CP should obviously be legal to possess.

>Chief Censor

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 59K)