I genuinely dislike Slavs. All of them

They all sound the same, harsh and crude. Their countries are poor, often violent and obsessed with religion and muh conservative values. Their cuisine ranges from bland to downright terrible.

And they're constantly we wuzzing how being a Slav is soooo great, when Western Euros are better than them in every way. What are they so proud of?

Attached: 1506263127053.jpg (1200x1096, 227K)

kys gyppo
real HungAryan would never hate croatia/slovenia and especially Poland

you're slav though

I wish I was western

He's a hun

Just because you guys speak some gay asiatic language that the dude who raped your great great great great grandmother spoke doesnt mean you aren’t slav as well.

What good has ever come from Magyars mingling with Slavs? Nothing.

Slovenia stole our land, and now they're acting all smug and like they're better than us, just because they're right next to Austria and Italy, and all their wealth comes from them.
Croatia stabbed us in the back multiple times and Poland never aided us with anything during any war, or took a stand for Hungary like when Trianon happened, even though we always sent them help and told Hitler himself no, when he wanted to attack them through Hungary.
You're all useless at best, downright manipulative and malicious at worst.

I agree 100% genetical cousin

Attached: 1550060848921.png (952x810, 79K)

the we wuzzing only comes about because of retards like you and your rhetoric
Slavic is just a language group, not a race or ethnicity
if you didn't want them to be poor criminals you should have won ww2

Same
>Poland
Even though we refused to attack them together with Germany when we were offered the chance, Armia Krajowa still slaughtered innocent Lithuanian civilians
>Russia
Treated Russians in Grand duchy as equals, in return when they occupied us they tried to genocide and russify us.

OP you are a fag if you hate all slavs

Slavs are OK. They should just do yoga and drop the booze.

Also chess went from Persia to Spain and Russia.

This. Mongrel inbreed of slavs, turks, germans and god knows who

Simply because Russia is the best country and russians can do with the rest of the world what they want and no one can do something against them.

Why do you think your opinion matters or warrants a thread? dumb frogposting gypsy

"Slavs" is a 19th century meme invented by Russia to justify imperialism.

some slavs are ok
some

>russians can do with the rest of the world what they want
Average Russian barely afford food on the table.

oh lets just forget the fact that we barely rebbeled during 900 years of living under you
lets just forget the magyarization of our people
lets forget the fact you banned croatian language in all of our institutions
lets forget the fact you saw us nothing more than dirt
fuck you gyppo, i demand reperations

Average german can afford sandnigger cock deep inside of his anus. Oh he don't even have to afford it, its mandatory to all germans and provided by government.

Attached: aYDHwbJeVjU.jpg (354x343, 16K)

Shut up faggot gipsy

Nice myth, what else?

He's right though. Why make fun of this sad fact? Do you even work? What's your occupation?

>oh lets just forget the fact that we barely rebbeled during 900 years of living under you
Exactly. You had no reason, because we mostly let you do your own thing.
>lets just forget the magyarization of our people
What Magyarization you dumb Horvát? Look at this map. Oh wow it's almost like the Dráva is a natural border, and Magyars always kept to their own side.
>lets forget the fact you banned croatian language in all of our institutions
>lets forget the fact you saw us nothing more than dirt
[citation needed]

Attached: slide_12.jpg (960x720, 140K)

20 more years under you and we would be called germans/hungarian
fuck you

this

>Do you even work?
If you do what you like are you even working?

Honorary student with gibs from uni, government and other students for doing their coursework and homeworks.
I consider myself based as fuck hedonist.

Attached: 1553141533867-pol.jpg (762x785, 193K)

>20 more years under you and we would be called germans
Ain't that nice tho

What's occupation? Are you retarded?

it would be an improvement honestly

The last time I checked, Austrians gave you even less rights than the ones you had previously under Hungarian rule.
Also screw you, even if we wanted to Magyarize you (of which you still hadn't posted proof of), what has Croatian even given to world literature to prove it's right to existence?

Job, dummy, your job.

no, i dislike germ*Ns but hungarians i like, at least the evropean ones
i am 1/8 germ*Noid and my family hid it from me and my brother
i was devestated when i heard the news
i can't help you, all the literature i have is in croatian

(OP)
>Poland never aided us with anything
Jozef Bem in 1848
Poland never ratified the treaty of Trianon
During 1956 Poles donated blood to us
>Croatia backstabbed us
Croatia obtained arms from several countries (including Hungary) during yugo wars, also a Hungarian organized the first international brigade of the HVO

Fuck off cigány.

fugg bozgors :DDD

>i can't help you, all the literature i have is in croatian
Which speaks volumes about how "legitimate" are these claims
>Jozef Bem in 1848
>Poland never ratified the treaty of Trianon
>During 1956 Poles donated blood to us
Thoroughly unimpressive
>Croatia obtained arms from several countries (including Hungary) during yugo wars, also a Hungarian organized the first international brigade of the HVO
That's my point you idiot, we're always helping them, and they're not only ungrateful, they're actively looking to pelt us with feces whenever the chance arises

Then get out to your Mongolia from slavic soil you ogre.

>Which speaks volumes about how "legitimate" are these claims
haha ok cigan, croatians never hated or disliked hungarians except when you tried to fuck with us
hungarians even come to croatia to celebrate the fascist and austroungrian rule with us

what are you studying?

Slavshit subhumans are dumb, poor and pathetic. Adolf Hitler should've finished the job.

agree. they come to us for for work but talk shit about us while doing so. well the things they talk shit about is what makes us a first world country and theirs not. its like muslims fleeing from sharia beheadings but when they get settled they want sharia laws in their new neighbourhood

>Slavs are one big blob
Also ironic, since Hungarians get a lot of sympathy from Poles, Bulgarians, Croats and even Russians.
You only have problems with Slovaks, Croats and Ukrainians.
Meanwhile some Romanians worship Slavs for some strange reason, Serbs and Bulgarians, especially, even thought the feeling is certainly not mutual, and Slavs as a whole either ignore or despise Romanians just like Westerners.

>told Hitler no
Cringe and bluepilled

You are just making up stuff in a pathetic attempt to make russia appear less of a shithole you disgusting kremlinshill.

What's your ethnicity lads

Russians have iraq tier living standards while a bunch of jewish oligarchs are making billions of dollars from selling russia's natural resources you filthy kremlinbot.

Russian subhuman unfortunately.

Tough luck I guess

Attached: IMG_6177.jpg (997x197, 43K)

Ogres don't do it when they go your Oil Norvegian Emirates for working??

but you are Slav.
yea tell em Chorvát. hungary must pay reparations

Ukraine isn't a real country.

>Also ironic, since Hungarians get a lot of sympathy from Poles, Bulgarians, Croats and even Russians.
Sympathy alone is useless, we need action and tangible help.
>Slavs as a whole either ignore or despise Romanians just like Westerners.
No offense, but have you considered that if Slavs hate you, Magyars hate you, Westerners hate you, maybe the fault doesn't lie with us, but you?

ar least you are not indians or black

The only reasons polackistanis didn't chimp out at magyars either is due to geographic factors. The barbararic orcish poolackistanis literally attacked EVERY neighbour mindlessly in the 1920s under ((pidsulsky)) the faggot.

>told Hitler himself no, when he wanted to attack them through Hungary.

1st time i'm hearing about this but knowing how much of a cuck Horthy was it wouldn't surprise me at all

They are not slavs. Even Byzantiums called them turks. Why shouldn't we?

Nice but i didn't ask about your background, why did you post it.

>Western Euros are better than them in every way

They're not. They're gayer, cuckolder and muslimer

Ogres don't even belong to mankind.

Did i

Attached: IMG_7219.jpg (776x343, 47K)

Byzantines called them Turks more than millenium ago when they still were n*mads. Literally the only thing that differenties them from the neighbouring Slavs today is their language.

Slav is a linguistic and if stretched, a cultural group not an ethnic one you absolute brainlet.

Then what sense would the statement "I dislike all Slavs" make?

Some interesting points there my Hungarian friend

It makes perfect sense, language influences how people see the world, how they act and what customs they develop. Surely you too have noticed how different Anglos look at the world than your own people?

good thread

replace slavs with russians and your post even more spot on

I think there are far more bigger factors that influence culture other than language.

Language is the "software" of the brain, the most basic element, everything you see, hear, physically sense, think or feel is filtered through it. I can't think of anything that could be a greater influence than that.

>hates all Slavs
>half the country has slavic surnames
makes you think

No, you are putting to much emphasis on it. Theres a reason why almost everything is translatable. Its minor.

Then how do you explain that Slavs are so similar?

What are you proud of? You were glorified slaves of the Austrians and you eat blood meat. Tired of the muh conservatism? Take refugees

If theres such thing as a Slavic cultural group Hungarians belong in it.

Magyars aren't anything like Slavs. My country has always been moderately progressive, the average people shun religion and value intellect and common sense.
Our cuisine is quite delicious, and while it indeed a mix of various influences, it's unique enough that people can easily recognize it. Also our most defining national characteristic is our deep pessimism and a tendency to wallow in misery. Slavs on the other hand are always cautiously optimistic.

did we hurt your feefees?

>my cuisine is superior and yours is bland because I say so
Be more subjective

I mean, he's not really wrong.

Attached: kurtos-kalacs-2.jpg (1000x638, 318K)

It's shit being Slav, yet still better than being magyar

Another myth there?

based

Ahah what a bullshit. Kingdom of Hungary was even considered slavic country in 16th century. There is really little differnce between Hungarians and Slavs, except for language of course.