FRENCH DOESNT SOUND GIRLY STOP SAYING IT DOES

FRENCH DOESNT SOUND GIRLY STOP SAYING IT DOES

Attached: 1547126893508.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0duxOAvrmrk
youtu.be/Slm8hh-e87k
youtube.com/watch?v=dgUbRpdUN1
youtube.com/watch?v=dgUbRpdUN1w&t
ancestralfindings.com/the-french-and-native-american-relations/
youtu.be/Wn1Ny-RNAG8
youtube.com/watch?v=zGNVU5ZjlgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It sounds faggy
Le boguette
Hon hon hon
Peugeot hon hon
Mmmm madam

Sissy gurl

>le boguette

Attached: 1542970601220.jpg (200x233, 13K)

literally the worst romance language

Sti qu'vous parler comme dé fifs les français d'france

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Attached: 1553365128434.jpg (560x612, 42K)

>his language is so shitty that he had to genocide his own colonies to make them speak it
lol. atleast brits managed to convince natives their culture was superior

C'est d'acord j'aime le francais et le francophoine :v)

french males with deep voices sound like trannies trying to be effeminate

French is very aesthetically pleasing when written but not so much when spoken.

I'm chatting with a french guy on a gay app and his vocal messages make me so horny, fuck. I love manly men who speak french now.

Attached: 557.jpg (680x793, 41K)

C'est vrai?

Attached: 1549821053617.jpg (240x193, 16K)

Oh oui oui madamme mad mosel. Let me kiss your hand...wait that sounded more french in my head

İt sounded more like this
vocaroo.com/i/s0duxOAvrmrk

"French" isn't a language. You speak Vulgar Latin.

How's that for triggering, pleb?

Attached: SPQR.jpg (400x272, 15K)

Hahah, excellent euro post

Voulez vous paté avec moi ?

youtu.be/Slm8hh-e87k

Speak for yourself, French is a trainwreck of a written language with all sorts of nonsense phonetics.

This is the primary reason why English is also a trainwreck. Fuck 1066, fuck William the Bastard, fuck France.

Attached: william the conqueror.jpg (269x331, 17K)

French sounds mature.
When a woman speaks it, she sounds like a sexy fem fatal, when a man speaks it, he either sounds like an elegant noble or an angry thug. Nothing in between.

oui, mon ami :v)

>you know the baille
Huge kek

Attached: 1540771322959.png (1280x1280, 67K)

literally the other way around homo

I can’t imagine a young person speaking French. Is anyone else like this? I picture all French speakers as being old and slightly abrasive

Merci ami

Attached: 1545469138392.jpg (693x480, 39K)

it sounds girly up until the R, at least in the north

southeast france has the best french accent, along with anyone who talks like the guys from c'est pas sorcier

Nique les francaises

care to educate me? i always understood it that way

c'est problem n'pas mon ami, tout pour francophini :V) et pour grenouille

Attached: wEGdBQWdGP-10.png (300x250, 30K)

Disease killed 80%+ of Native Americans in North America and German settlers who were promised land by the Union Army killed the remaining 20% in an act of genocide.

See: Wounded Knee

it really does though

the english have the same problem, they have a common intonation that manages to make a german language sound like a female one

I like French. It doesn't sound any more feminine than the other Romance languages.

mignon!

French is like wiping your ass with silk.

what the fuck are you talking about? i said that, when dealing with natives, french colonists decimated local culture and replaced with french, while british created a sense of elitism around british culture. this french retard is saying it was the other way around. who mentioned native americans, germans, or the union?

Because British colonialism was the genocidal one. I don't know about the French, as far as I know they were fur trappers who failed to actually colonize anything of value

This is why they sold us the Louisiana Purchase because they knew they didn't have enough people to hold it. And that's why the French were so gung ho about colonizing Africa and Indochina because the French are naturally race traitor niggerfuckers.

I don't know what he's on about, there was no genocide, the settlers were only interested in farming, the only ones to organize anything like a genocide where the indians, hundreds of people were massacred and entire towns destroyed during the souix uprising, and that should not be forgotten

>I don't know what he's on about, there was no genocide, the settlers were only interested in farming
Farming land that had people on it. Those people died. Do you really want me to post Wounded Knee photos of people dead in ditches?

Go google that yourself you uninformed retard, I'm not posting gore on a blue board.

Quebec is retarded

They're just special

Quebec gets all the GIBS from the government

And that's a good thing

there were no people there

the west was basically wilderness

french sounds like arab to me

French is such a girly language that I can't help but see anyone who speaks it as female, regardless of what their actual sex is.

why all this bullying? french sounds lovely

No shit sherlock, that's why I said 80% of them were killed by disease and 20% were killed by genocide. The Comanches were the dominant tribe of the western plains, and they defeated the Empire of Mexico with a few horses and guns. Do you think a small group of nobodies could defeat Mexico? No. There was a very sufficient number of them.

The way history went, is that Mexico colonized Texas with American labor, mostly Irish. These colonists were unhappy that the Empire of Mexico did not allow slavery. Meanwhile, the USA was arming Comanches with rifles and horses to raid Northern Mexico, which destabilized the situation. Texas rebelled, the USA sided with Texas, as you would expect. The USA waged a war with Mexico in which most casualties on both sides were caused by disease, which was the beginning of trench warfare alongside the Crimean War.

The Comanches were no longer a useful tool to the USA's foreign policy, so we immediately glassed them. And I mean, immediately. Mexico had struggled to fight off natives for decades, and we destroyed the Comanches in mere years because we cut off the supply of guns and horses.

tl;dr: Mexico and the Comanches got 100% fucked by us.

That's very gay user

Very good post.

>t. tabernak

French sounds like a constant sneeze

here's a funny thing though you mongoloid, there are still indians, so that 100% dead indians you're seeming to claim is pretty much dare I say dead in the water

you're a total spastic btw

I'm talking about the ratio of those that were killed you fucking retard. It's a combination of disease and genocide. Obviously 80 + 20 equals 100%.

Cahokia used to be larger than London in the 13th century. Ponder that.

there was no organized or intentional genocide of indians, stop puppetting something that is completely fucking false you lunatic

Based

are you french? that's literally every frenchman speaking english

Je suis espagnol mais je souahite que je fusse français desu.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0duxOAvrmrk
Thats a old vocaroo from another thread. A frenchman recorded that meme

*snort* what did they expect
youtube.com/watch?v=dgUbRpdUN1

Tu est déjà un TAVREAV latin, c'est déjà bien

youtube.com/watch?v=dgUbRpdUN1w&t

holy shit what a ride

Like Swedish, it's cute or sexy when women speak it, and incredibly feminine when men speak it.

I like French, I want to learn it.

>haha excellent
>you know the bail
fucking hell

You have down syndrome.

ancestralfindings.com/the-french-and-native-american-relations/

COLISS DE TABERNAKKK
EEUEEUEUEEEEKKKK

Putain c'est génial
>You know ze baye

EUSS EUSS EUSSOUUUUUUUUU

Without France you wouldn't be a country

>You know the baille
Ayaaaaaaa
À réutiliser

french does sound really faggy which is a disgrace to the manly romance languages like romanian

The French have a cult of personalilty around their language. It's like turks with ataturk.
I think French is an ok language, but frogs have been brainwashed to believing they speak the most beautiful, perfect language on earth. Insult a Frenchman or his country and he'll shrug it off. Insult his language and he'll froth at the mouth

I wish it were so

nice people repost my vocaroo

AGNEUGNEU OOH EUUURGH OHHH LA CHANCLAAAAAA
LA CHANCLO LA CHANCLOGNEUGNEU

i really want a french gf. i want to hear her talk about a bunch of random shit in french while we fucking. do french girls like pakistani guys?

I don't think I sound like an angry thug or an elegant noble

Honestly I've seen French girls with every ethnic group. Not Pakis specifically, but I'm sure you have a chance

You can have a beurette if you want

Come on man how can u say
"un petite peu mon ami" without thinking that doesnt sound girly?

checks out

every word you speak sounds like you are surrendering

heavily depends on the accent (I think). I actually want to learn it but I'm better at procrastinating.
French rap sounds badass to me but I have no idea what they're saying
youtu.be/Wn1Ny-RNAG8

LA CHANCLO LE CHONCLA DEL BAGNADORRR EUUUH EUSS EUSS BAGNADOR DEL CONCLO CHANCLAGNEUH YATANGAKIIIIIIIIIIII

Dit la gauffre.
Tu voulais nous garder, bin payes, caliss.

Basé et niquelesangloscanadiensspillé

Not true, but English does sound a bit funny:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGNVU5ZjlgA

Pour felatou je mondreux silvouplez madame moiseulle tru bone.

FAGGOT

french is the best language for an int twink bf

Attached: 8363.jpg (1103x800, 75K)

How is Vulgar Latin not a language? You realize many languages developed in the same way?

user i.. cant just stop imaging blowjob from a french while he mumbles french, is there anything hotter?
no

stop it, you're turning me into a faggot.

Don't worry. Netherlandish-Dutch is the most feminine language in the world.

I'm coming for you mon chéri

YOTONGOKLI AAAAAAAHHH
LA BOUGNA... LA BOU LA BOUGNADAAARE
LA BOUGNADAIRE
GOUDJA GOUDDJAAAAAA

its a nigger language

>boguette
>boquete
that is how we say "cocksucking" or "blowjob" here in hueland. the French literally teached us how to suck cock

trips have spoken, sorry France