Why do they hate themselves so much? I thought 3rd worlders were all nationalistic

Why do they hate themselves so much? I thought 3rd worlders were all nationalistic.

Attached: flag-russia-XL.jpg (1500x1000, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_World
desuarchive.org/int/thread/99570669/#99570669
youtube.com/watch?v=f0krkHRBaVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nationalists don't know how to use computers

>Why do they hate themselves so much?
Only the educated English-speaking ones you meet on Jow Forums, the average Russian yokel sucks government cock like no tomorrow

If we're third world then so are you, senpai.

Attached: 1527464345668.jpg (303x335, 30K)

Because their country is a failure and they're going extinct.

Are you serious?

It's either liberashka cuckolds or mad churkas.

The only self-hating ones are edgy liberal zoomers and churkas.

All 2nd worlders are extremely self-hating because they see the wasted potential and that makes them angry
they become super defensive though when foreigners talk shit about them

Yes.
Russia is second world.

this
>the average Russian yokel sucks government cock like no tomorrow
you just perfectly described half of russian anons

>flag

Attached: 017.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Ok

Look up the definition, macaco.

it would be if the climate wasnt grey with different types of ghouls living there

>Because their country is a failure
yes
>and they're going extinct.
no

You shouldnt be laughing you are africa 2.0

At least 1/3 Russian flags here are Finnic/Turkic/Caucasian and other noviop subhumans

Sure thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_World

Russia is as shit as it can be right now.
Your country is going down the toilet this century.

But that's you, 2pac

but they are definitely more honest than dumb russians who deny obvious facts

>butthurt crimea tatar
>any facts

Why do Russian liberals hate themselves so much? Everything I keep hearing about them would make them so toxic anywhere else. They seem to think their country ought to be run by another country.

We don't hate themselves. We hate our current government and some failed periods in our history (like last 100 years)

Which facts?

not even slightly butthurt desu

also, learn how to use greentext

>Everything I keep hearing about them would make them so toxic anywhere else.
Theyre considered toxic here too.
>They seem to think their country ought to be run by another country.
They basically do, also it's no secret that they're literally funded by Soros.

Which facts? For example that Russians should die off to let those monkeys have Islamic state in Caucasus? I saw you are very friendly with churkas over here

>also, learn how to use greentext
>here
Also, stop reddit spacing

If Russia is 3rd world, then why is Moscow among the most expensive cities in the world?

Attached: b51b1031af5d1517cdfe9421c9e6338aa1987615331e9b5e80b47ce110f468e1.jpg (604x453, 37K)

Because it's a meme. Even Ukraine, Kosovo or Moldova is a second world, not a third one.

The only non-3rd world parts of Russia are Moscow, Saint Petersburg and Tatarstan

Attached: Human Development Index.jpg (10000x5132, 3.32M)

>For example that Russians should die off to let those monkeys have Islamic state in Caucasus?

why do russians like to play a victim so much?

no

>The only non-3rd world parts of Russia are Moscow, Saint Petersburg and Tatarstan
Bullshit.

That's the stupidest myth about our country probably.

If everything in Venezuela is expensive as fuck, how is it 4th world?

So i.e. Russia? In case you didn't know Siberia is a Russian colony.

Also, your map is from 2015. It's not relevant anymore.

First world, second world and third world are cold war terms.

There is no black and white when it comes to economic development. There are many shades of colors that need to be taken into consideration. There is the city vs rural, young vs old, private vs public sector, and even sub-factors, like the type of sector, type in sector in a particular region and so on.

It's not black or white.

Attached: 1200px-Cold_War_alliances_mid-1975.svg.png (1200x614, 180K)

Answer the question.

It'll take a couple of centuries to go extinct

Don't actually feed the monkey.

>I thought 3rd worlders were all nationalistic.
The US sure lives up to this standard.

Attached: fat-dumb-and-ugly-9781451603903_hr.jpg (1400x1400, 180K)

It's not expensive, it's just that Venezulan money have no value. With 1 US dollars you can probably buy a car there.

Is the Belgian flag Crimean Tatar? How do you know?

1 litre of gasoline literally costs 1 penny there

Venezuelans force a nearly 10 to 1 conversion rate (No one respects that outside the country obviously). Which is why the economy collapsed and money is worthless. Everything costs the same as western goods except food, which is why farming dissapeared. Why make bread for 10 cents an hour if you can make 10 times more elsewhere? And why trade with them, if they wanna pay you with peanuts? They can only trade in oil now, and theres is shit quality petrol

Why the fuck there's so many fucking threads about random 3rd world country? What's your problem? Why nobody talking about Mongolia or Tajikistan? Why it always should be Russia? Think about it

Moscow has Switzerland-tier HDI though.
It's expensive for a reason.

>Belgian flag
another proxy of moldovaher

>Kosovo
You mean Serbia.

what exactly was your question?
You just made up some theory and insulted like 10 million people for no reason

desuarchive.org/int/thread/99570669/#99570669

nah i agree that Moscow is first world. Just showing that the argument is shit tier

What's your ethnicity?

youtube.com/watch?v=f0krkHRBaVI
Also think about saging next time

>your
Wasn't mine.
Do you agree with his statement or not?

Why would I agree with hypocritical russian rhetoric which has nothing to do with reality?

Not everything costs the same as US goods, and there is no one ''western goods price''. Swiss prices are not the same as US prices. It has to be generally a lot cheaper in Venezuela, but theres also probably a lot fewer things you can buy. Their problem was that they were too dependent on oil, and when the oil prices tanked, their economy fell into recession, and then their government went full on price controls and rapid money printing, which led to rapid inflation and from there it all spiraled down.

Should Russians die off to let those monkeys have Islamic state in Caucasus?

Why are you so pussy? You were asked, be polite enough to reply.

*politely sharts on your face*

Why would I agree with hypocritical russian rhetoric which has nothing to do with reality?