Losing argument

>losing argument
>respond with "Spoken like a true manchild."
>close thread and cry myself to sleep

Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 1473105276270.jpg (1106x1012, 71K)

Sorry bud, I've no idea what losing an argument feels like

Attached: 1552009319598.jpg (569x760, 46K)

>poster thinks his well-redacted and substantiated argument is of any value
>reply with "seething" and make his whole post crumble

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

i have literally never lost a single argument on Jow Forums/4channel in my entire life, try me subhumans.

seething

Yikes!

>Insulting the other poster is my argument

cope

>losing argument
>post soy wojak or cringe-compilation as response
>wins argument

Attached: E2816739-25BE-4458-AF32-65AC65CF8A2F.jpg (500x351, 59K)

>Yikes!

Attached: OOF.png (644x800, 15K)

Attached: 1552238026014.png (400x300, 234K)

just copy and paste his argument but
>m-make it like h-hes stuttering
never lost a single debate on Jow Forums

Attached: cut.jpg (249x249, 17K)

>tf
>tp

>t. incel

Actually love how this meme-tastic word gets thrown about now all the time.

Uhhh yeah, that is most certainly heading straight to my yikes archive.
>never lost a single debate on Jow Forums

Attached: (You).jpg (601x508, 31K)

Debate on anything simpleton. I could use a warmup such as you

tl;dr

Ok, why did G-D personally chose me ? he literally handpicked me and came to me in my dreams, he commanded me to tell people how superior and higher-race i am.

cope

>Put you in a shithole country
NEXT!

>cope
cope

>when you type handpicked but you actually meant handicapped

Today I shall remind them

Attached: 9erduni eternally btfo.png (1469x293, 41K)

>i h-h-have literally never l-l-lost a single argument on 4-Jow Forums
>h-haha right g-guys?
>...

>>Put you in a shithole country
>NEXT!
wrong

BTFO
>>when you type handpicked but you actually meant handicapped
seething
>Today I shall remind them
nafroid fuming
t. got BTFO by based me
NEXT!

if all else fails you can just quote everything the other guy says as
>glumpf hlpmf blmpf
and accuse them of actively sucking cock while trying to talk

Attached: heh.jpg (250x241, 9K)

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! GUYS HE ONLY POSTED A ONE WORD RESPONSE! SEE HOW COOL AND ABOVE IT ALL HE IS! YIKES OOF WEW LAD DAMN SON!
Get fucked, get fucked, get fucked. I hope you are destroyed. I want you to be raped, I hate you so much. Fuck you, with every fiber of my being fuck you. Stop posting like fucking girls on this board. Stop responding with one word comments like "yikes" or "oof." This shit is fucking infuriating and it's been going on for way to fucking long.
>"b-but I was just talking like a girl ironically"
Oh yeah, and I dressed your dad up in a wig and fucked him up the ass "ironically." Wow so funny am I right? What irony! Stop ruining this fucking board with this fucking yikes bullshit. Nobody is better for having read a single word comment just saying yikes. That bandwidth could have gone to something better, the net negative value of your comment is such that it is actively destroying the internet one bit at a time. Maybe those pixels that would have been used to say "yikes" on your screen could go to a more worthy cause, like reddit or a facebook group!
>"yik-"
No stop right fucking there. I no you're going to comment back with "yikes," I know you just can't get enough of that retarded shit. I want you to know you're disappointing everybody right now with everything you say. Get fucked. Nobody comes here so they can see the word "yikes" unaccompanied by anything else. If that were the case, they could just get a marker and some paper and write "yikes" on their own time. Leave it by their computer maybe. Fuck you and your yikes.
>"please, st-stop being mean to me"
Then fix your life. Fix how you comment. Maybe fix what sites you go to. Stop with this yikes crap that's just fucking irritating.
Remember this: nobody wants, nobody likes, yikes yikes yikes

>Country is named after a girl I’ve fucked
>meaning I have fucked your country with my superior cock
Ah *sip* another user conquered

have sex

>get into an argument
>the other guy proves me wrong with facts and logic
>apologize and wish him a good day

Attached: 1540680205448.jpg (334x334, 88K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

incels

>Join thread
>Pretend to be another user in an argument and use an obvious straw man or take a retarded stance
>Watch fireworks

Works better with boards without flags

Attached: 349455C1-FC8D-4DD3-AA5F-0164D6EA44BD.gif (499x499, 45K)

>join thread
>no more discussion cause I always show up late and the thread died

Attached: 1550786685070.jpg (858x981, 120K)

>losing argument
>reply with "this" to one of the other guy's posts, accuse him of samefagging, and then say he photoshopped the picture when he posts proof that he didn't
literally unbeatable argument

Iktf

hey jordan
*ahem*
NIGGER
haha got em
*closes thread*