Bands

I really adore the band Кинo , I wonder if any other anons here listen to that band.

Attached: tsoi.jpg (418x418, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vOdFiFc4tA
youtu.be/BXgWvFd16iI
youtu.be/YuSF-1uuDIQ
youtu.be/LZNkptYJwus
youtube.com/watch?v=boatJiF4Rfo
allocine.fr/film/fichefilm_gen_cfilm=263780.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=40&v=JGEJOAsQX2w
youtu.be/VZ-nRi9fTpw
youtu.be/VeAHXfypyZY
youtu.be/atyzpu2ITv4
youtube.com/watch?v=V4lUv9SbXno
ocoolovka.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i only know one song because i listened to it in gta 4
gruppa krovi i think it was called
also, there's one called spokoyana noch i think
it's dope

Own a couple CDs, good stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=3vOdFiFc4tA

Hell yeah my dude,I know some other cool songs of their´s,wanna give them a listen?

my dad did before he was killed

Attached: download.png (225x225, 7K)

youtu.be/BXgWvFd16iI

Attached: 02-46-56-flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (354x286, 18K)

Sure. Pretty much every Russian listened it at some point.

Im sorry to hear that friend,if you want to share,how did that happen?

youtu.be/YuSF-1uuDIQ

Attached: gunnik.png (416x357, 189K)

went to new jersey and some stray shots hit him. i guess some gangsters or something. i never knew

Yes I've listened several albums of them. My favourite is one where he sings about doing nothing and just walking all day. If I were a rockstar like Viktor I'd do the same.

Im probably wrong,but do you mean this one?
youtu.be/LZNkptYJwus

That fucking sucks,I lost my ´´only real´´ grandpa early on in my life under different circumstances but can feel where youre coming from

If you are cinephile,then watch 'Leto'.

youtube.com/watch?v=boatJiF4Rfo

Its movie about viktor tsoi premiered at Cannes Competition in 2018.
It received very positive reviews from French media.

allocine.fr/film/fichefilm_gen_cfilm=263780.html

Its very entertaining musical film

Well,I watched Igla but havent watched Leto yet,is it really that good?

I enjoyed a lot. Its a little bit experimental but overall very interesting film especially if you loved Кинo. Its viktor tsoi's biograh/musical film

Okay,thanks user Ill definetly check it out,also what is your favorite song from Кинo ?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=40&v=JGEJOAsQX2w

Come here for our rock festival for Кинo!

He is alive

youtu.be/VZ-nRi9fTpw

My favorite probably is
youtu.be/VeAHXfypyZY

To be honest, I am more a cinephile rather than rock/music lover.

Viktor tsoi is known to some extent in South Korea because of his Korean ancestry.

I just watched the movie because it premiered at Cannes competition. I have interested in his music after watching the movie

comfy

I wish he was,but he died in a collision with a bus.

Well,you should also checkout the movie he played the main character in,its called Igla let me link it to you

youtu.be/atyzpu2ITv4

Coolio,I started watching the movies Viktor starred in because I loved his music

youtube.com/watch?v=V4lUv9SbXno

Why is he so popular here? Redpill me plz

You mean on the board or in the world in general?

Both

Only Russian boomers will know the band Joy

He represents the superhuman (übermensch) of this millennium.

Made from east Asian and North European blood. Made to rule over Niggers, Kebab wrappers and bamboo niggers

ocoolovka.ru/
come here

Attached: kungfupanda.jpg (1200x792, 253K)

Didn't the fat guy die? Rest in peice

he didn't properly followed viktor's teachings

Okay here we go.

Reading up on this band Kino, and its founder Viktor Tsoi.... the guy singing. Interestingly enough, (for those who care) this was a Soviet-era post-punk rock band that saw great success in Russia. In their active years of 1981-1990 they produced great music such as this! Tragically however, on August 15, 1990 Viktor was killed instantly in a high-speed, head-on collision with a bus. Clean of alcohol, it was believed that Viktor had fallen asleep at the wheel, possibly due to fatigue; understandable given his career of touring, recording, and lots of travel. The car was absolutely demolished to the extent that one of the fucking wheels was never recovered....

He was 28......

Surprisingly, the largest Soviet newspaper was quick to commemorate him and honor his legacy in an open, and very un-Soviet way! (glastnos maybe?)

A quote from the article reads:

"Tsoi means more to the young people of our nation than any politician, celebrity or writer. This is because Tsoi never lied and never sold out. He was and remains himself. It's impossible not to believe him... Tsoi is the only rocker who has no difference between his image and his real life, he lived the way he sang... Tsoi is the last hero of rock."

Viktor was a very important person in russia back then because most if not all of his songs have a deep message behind them,his music is great in most peoples eyes,and like I said he never sold out,he always stayed true to himself and thats what makes him,you can feel great emotion even without knowing russian