My ukrainian neighbors are blasting some russian music again

my ukrainian neighbors are blasting some russian music again

Attached: 1543256189961.jpg (633x758, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zMfZK56OPMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they used to blast russian rap

i hate ukrainians
they always shit in public as if it is no big deal
why do they do that

lol i like this wojak new faces

Attached: 1553375164726.png (645x773, 11K)

because they're ukrainians

My hungarian neighbor is drunk and crying again.

I'm a bit scared he's going to off himself some day.

Attached: 1506204943998.png (491x262, 140K)

my mexican neighbors used to blast chicano rap

My south African neibghors used to blast Dutch rap

go up and join them faggot

I had an Argie neighbour that used to swear really fucking loud while playing PS3. He once invited me to his house and his mother was literally 2 meters away from him watching tv while he screamed. He then moved out and never really saw him again. His parents still live there tho, they are good people

I live in a polish neighborhood in chicago (very polish, dont they dont even speak english around here, very fob) and every friday and saturday night there is eurobeat/dancey house music exploding out of every building around me. By 1/2 am the sidewalks are crawling with young drunk poles and they will start hitting in me and trying to bum smokes and the polish guys really dont like that. Ive learned a few common polish responses just to avoid trouble with these gopnik style drunk dudes. Pretty hilarious, i love chicago, my neighborhood is a very authentic slice of poland and you cant even find english on the stores around here.

this can't be real

It is very real. The north west side of chicago is very polish. The belmont cragin/dunning neighborhoods is where poles can feel like they never left poland.
Miles and miles of just polish people with polish shops and even the physicians and dentist offices are polish speaking only.

Attached: streetview.jpg (2048x1536, 357K)

Lucky... here they blast country western and boomer pop.

Play this really loud
youtu.be/zMfZK56OPMM

so... the only place nigger-free neighbourhood in Chi? I was going to Chi but decided to fly to Miami from Detroit instead.

>urody
>urod

There is a place for everyone, like ukrainian village, little italy, chinatown, korea town etc. The black neighborhoods are based too you piece of shit. Chicago is the best city in america so you dun goofed, but florida is a neat place to visit

What's the big deal?

>racial segregation is a good thing

They are still pretty mixed places, but honestly everyone thinks its based cuz its nice having mini countries with good authentic cuisine and stuff in them. Really only the black neighborhoods are truly segregated and fucked over.

you can still have restaurants and local shops of different cultures without separating people

Doesnt really feel like people are separated here. Chicago is the happiest big city in america and the idea of the "neighborhoods" is just to have more comfy accurate atmospheres for all the different people and cultures here. Every week there are fesitivals and holiday celebrations in all these places that celebrate the people who live in and created chicago. Its based, living in a area that has a few good chinese restaurants isnt anything, but chinatown is cool because the architecture and niche chinese establishments and people openly speaking and advertising in chinese and whatnot. Cultures are more than just food. Im sure new york is basically the same, calling it segregation is a misunderstanding, people dont hate eachother here.