/carib/

Does Jow Forums still do island friend threads

Attached: 1549503317450.png (337x393, 21K)

Occasionally.

Hello

yes
Hello

Attached: crab4.jpg (1280x960, 253K)

Haitians are not human

Attached: trujillo_rafael_leonidas.jpg (340x294, 17K)

Do you like Tropico?

Attached: 2126.jpg (271x377, 32K)

hi
yeah why??

I'm out of marijuanas

Attached: 1502852865586.png (247x296, 106K)

what's it like living on these islands, do you not feel lonely

No, population density is fairly high here.

Do you have a winter season? Or is it summer and hurricane season?

You live in an island too. I think all carib islands have high density because of our small size so it's hard for people to feel separated from the world
All year round is summer season. "Winder" gives us lower temperature but still hot.

based and Jefepilled
isn't it just Tropico 5 but now with bridges and monuments?

Attached: Trujillo.jpg (1000x790, 226K)

Winter is just a cooler summer, although some places up in the mountains do get pretty cold during the morning and night.

Hurricane season spans from june to november.

Must be wonderful if you can enjoy the summer. I myself begin to melt when temperature is >25°C in our summer.
But since you are all living near the shore there is some cooling wind I imagine.

Haha, most people don't really see the summer like you guys do, during summer temperatures get up to 30-35 degrees and it's not very enoyable at all.

Whenever I watch movies or documentaries about the Caribbean I find it to be very strange and exotic.
Do you feel the same when watching, let's say, "Vikings" or "The Last Kingdom"? Cold and snowy, much different flora and fauna etc?

how does that effect work habits? do people generally take a break in the afternoon?

mioposter here
I touch Jow Forums for the first time in how long and /carib/ is alive again

A bit, probably would feel more exotic if the media
and entertainment weren't so in love with nordic mythology so much as to promote it and depict it in every way posible.
Most work hours stay the same with breaks taking place at around 1 or 2p.m which is basicall lunch time.

Bump

where'd OP go kek

Not here

Attached: 1500691735902.png (279x445, 84K)

cute

Hi