Mexican fuckin around

Hey'a bros, I have a couple months living in Canada(Toronto) and working illegally.

What do you think about this?, Any questions?

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-194742~2.png (1209x954, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/79865415/#79865415
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unironically go fuck yourself

what sort of work are you doing? Do you like Canada?

por qué mejor no te fuiste a Vancouver?

Based

are you this person?
desuarchive.org/int/thread/79865415/#79865415

>desuarchive.org/int/thread/79865415/#79865415
Do you keep these saves? lol

never doubt the might of that sperg mexiautistic poster

i've been told i have a good memory

Rn jefecito, something else?

Shipping area, I use the pallet truck and that shit.

Kinda, the cold and the fuckin air make me don't go out much as I wish.

No. I wish I had a gf or at least friends.

Canada is the next country that will get SPIC'D prepare your anus leafs

in any case. Absolutely based

Sepa, solo busque la ciudad más económicamente estable, grande, y abierta de Canadá. Así que aquí estoy.

Yes, definitely. I talked with another Mexicans with many years living here legally and the majority said the same thing:
"In the past was weird listen Spanish outside and the majority of the Spanish speakers in the streets were centroamericans but now I listen Spanish in every fuckin corner and 90% of the time is other Mexican".

Our people are coming a lot here, only in my flight I can say that like 95% of our people come with the same idea as me, work illegally and this gonna be in this way until VISA is request again for us.

Ya te cogiste a alguna? A que sabe la vagina de las canadienses?

crinch

It is unironically uninhabitable for your average beaner

Con las que he estado nos quedamos a medias pero son pocas, te digo que el frío me jode y casi no salgo.

Deja ser al niño.

Say that to the thousands of us that are here right now.

IS your spoken English good?

No, neither my write English as you can see.

People say that I speak good English but I don't think so mostly because I'm very shy when I talk with natives, in my head in this "my English it's not enough to talk with natives", I need to be drunk to don't care about my shitty English.

I don't speak to the janitors

How did you do it, dont they ask for your SIN number, howd you get an apartment etc. Thinking of illegally moving to Quebec.

And i know ways to drive up to canada without seeing border patrol so i will be doing that

U got me there, fuckin pajeet.

Agencies don't request any sort of SIN. There's plenty of ways to work even without being legal but don't think in work at a big chain.

I don't get why you want come here. Money? You get more in USA

Did you get a fake id? Howd you get an apartment? And i want a change, Montreal seems very affordable and nice big city, every city in the US is crazy expensive, and I am appealed to French

Just apply for a work permit or visa. You're American and most likely of working age, it should be easy.

No.

I rent a room, rent an apartment here is really difficult and expensive so I don't bother.

You need to be a very skilled worker like doctor/engineer and find an employer willing to sponsor you. And working holiday visa doesn't allow Americans but allows all of Europe, Korea, Japan Australia etc... So I might as well do it illegally, I live in New Hampshire, 30 min drive through the woods and I'm in Quebec and no border patrol, I've done it several times.