Get me out of this hell hole

Get me out of this hell hole

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-205109_Samsung Internet.jpg (611x966, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-do-people-think-Mississippi-sucks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Move then, nigga. It ain't hard.

just go live on the bayou. can't imagine a more based location to live in the united states

why

what is it like to live in Mississippi? i live in washington, it's OK i guess.

it's an ok state minus the niggers

Near Memphis it's basically Africa but in the mid of Mississippi is full trees and rednecks/even more negros and southern Mississippi is ok I guess
But everyone here is either a nigger, incest baby or both.

Avoid at all costs between the months of April and September.

it almost sounds like you...got da blues *drum roll*

Golly, Jimmy-Bob. Ah sure loves makin' love to mah sister.

>lowest HDI and wages in the country
>useless, corrupt state government run by the descendants of the antebellum plantation aristocracy (I'm not kidding--the same handful of families have controlled MS state politics for 200 years)
>six months of 29 degree or higher temperatures with 110% humidity
>the school system is a total joke--anyone with an IQ above 80 (so, less than 10% of the population) leaves the state as soon as they turn 18
>education and self-improvement are not valued--any such thoughts are written off as a plot by Yankee carpetbaggers to corrupt their perfect little state and its way of life
>50+ years on, the legacy of Jim Crow still lingers--blacks and whites do not like or trust each other and generally try to avoid contact
>highest rate of teen pregnancy in the nation--the singles/dating scene is close to nonexistent because most women are married and/or have kids by the age of 23
>highest rate of obesity in the nation--nobody wants to exercise or move much in MS summer weather and there's almost no gyms or fitness programs anywhere anyway

I live in Hamilton how do you think I feel man stop complaining

Mississippi never really recovered from the Civil War, which totally devastated the state's economy and infrastructure, not to mention a significant amount of the white male population were killed or maimed in the war. It was a segregated police state for 100 years and Jim Crow was at its worst and most virulent in Mississippi.

quora.com/Why-do-people-think-Mississippi-sucks

The state legislature only officially ratified the 13th Amendment in 2013. 'Nuff said.

statistically the worst state by most, if not all, metrics

yazoo city
lol

They claimed it was ratified in 1995 and they misplaced the paperwork. That's _only_ 130 years after the Civil War ended.

>useless, corrupt state government run by the descendants of the antebellum plantation aristocracy (I'm not kidding--the same handful of families have controlled MS state politics for 200 years)
It's about 50 families total who control everything in the state and if you're not one of them or you weren't their frat buddy in college, forget it. There are no jobs outside of pumping gas or frying catfish in a diner. Everyone else of both races is considered subhuman.

Attached: average mississippi home.jpg (670x390, 137K)

Attached: cotton fields in Mississippi.jpg (1024x665, 201K)

Hahahahhahshsh incest baby

*sound of Deliverance banjo*