/éire/

/On a freshly fallen silent shroud of snow
I am a rock
I am an island/

Attached: 1553338297482.jpg (1200x1200, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKAteau0CrA
youtube.com/watch?v=HLRaO6icNrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bit late

BIT LATE

bitte laté

Attached: childisheirepostersmindset.png (1280x868, 1.09M)

Not off to a great start

Half a beer left lads

based mboko
remember to vote sinn fein

What a good bunch of lads

Attached: 20190323_212253.jpg (720x883, 364K)

Aren't shops (paki shops) open always in the UK?

Beagánín níos dearnaí.

Didn't Mohammed himself kill a good few people?

only slightly

níos déanaí is "later
Deireanach or déanach is "late"

I am incredibly intelligent

Attached: 1565107953178.jpg (768x432, 79K)

The extreme weather events of 535–536 were the most severe and protracted short-term episodes of cooling in the Northern Hemisphere in the last 2000 years.

The Byzantine historian Procopius recorded of 536, in his report on the wars with the Vandals, "during this year a most dread portent took place. For the sun gave forth its light without brightness and it seemed exceedingly like the sun in eclipse, for the beams it shed were not clear."

The Gaelic Irish Annals record the following:
"A failure of bread in the year 536 AD" – the Annals of Ulster
"A failure of bread from the years 536–539 AD" – the Annals of Inisfallen

Snow reportedly fell in August in China, which caused the harvest there to be delayed.

Tree ring analysis by dendrochronologist Mike Baillie, of the Queen's University of Belfast, shows abnormally little growth in Irish oak in 536 and another sharp drop in 542, after a partial recovery. Similar patterns are recorded in tree rings from Sweden and Finland, in California's Sierra Nevada, and in rings from Chilean Fitzroya trees.

The 536 event and ensuing famine have been suggested as an explanation for the deposition of hoards of gold by Scandinavian elites at the end of the Migration Period. The gold may have been deposited as a sacrifice to appease the gods and get the sunlight back.

A book written by David Keys speculates that the climate changes may have contributed to various developments, such as the emergence of the Plague of Justinian, the decline of the Avars, the migration of the Mongols, the rise of Islam, the expansion of Turkic tribes, and the fall of Teotihuacán.

made a troll post on /qa/ and it was immediately posted on /lgbt/ tho i didnt so it) and they all took it seriously

gays are so thick

>paki shops
Sorry we don't have those in god's own Larne

Attached: 1514580947544.jpg (361x426, 32K)

just head to tescoes then you gayboi

have been drinking since half 10 this morning
think i may have a problem
(have to fill out a drinks diary for my addiction counsellor but can't be arsed)

people who post anime are addicted to anime and an idealistic way of life and are thus more pathetic than me
btw

>addiction counsellor
Is that from the HSE? How'd you get that sorted out.
Maybe tell the anons on Jow Forums what you drunk so you can just copypaste it for them.

Fight ye for a tenner poof

youtube.com/watch?v=vKAteau0CrA

feel bad for the gay norn irish user

Attached: 1553388220312.jpg (512x512, 21K)

go away tranny

really very rude

Attached: DC26Q6cUQAAw8Mu.jpg (400x524, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HLRaO6icNrg
*unleashes kosh*