How true is this?

How true is this?

Attached: 8D7A354A-A7B2-42CD-9A71-9CBAC058285D.jpg (750x715, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raúl_Jiménez
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>twitter screenshot
a thread died for this

I'm 5'9 but say I'm 5'10

Attached: 1546380564786.png (634x153, 37K)

I'm 5'7 but I'm gay so it doesn't count, how do straightoids cope?

this is your brain on estrogen

Not sure but given the discrepancies between measured height and self-reported height studies, I'm skeptic on what people claim their height to be.

i am 5'4" gay. let's be bfs

I actually am 5'11" but since she says I can round up to 6 I will from now on.

Very. I’m 5’11” and claim I’m 6’. My dad is 5’9” or 8” and claims he’s 11”.

so she is ok with rounding up 5'11 to 6? but not 5'9 to 5'11?

Is 5'9 even considered all that short in NA?

the idea that a woman can actually gauge an inch by sight is one of the funniest things i've ever heard

considered by who. there is no single answer to that question unless you want a meme answer

>top of head is about eye level for me
cute

only if that extra inch is inside her.

it's 1 inch below average here

Women are literally midgets themselves. Why are they so stupid? Who the fuck are they kidding with their "I am 5'4 but will only be with a guy 6+" bullshit?

You must be a gypsy. I visited your country and Croatia and Bosnia with an ex and everyone was tall as a fuck

Ya’ll mad but it’s your fault for thinking even for a minute that a roastie’s opinion matters. Get yourself a girl that actually likes you

Literally yesrterday i blew the fuck out a candadian cuck claiming he was 6 foot while being 182 cm. Then he started backpedaling like a cuck claiming he was actually 183. Lol

anyone that lies about their height is a retard. everyone knows how tall they are and thus have a frame of reference for height. that means, if you're lying about it, anyone that meets you in person is going to know. i have a friend who swears up and down that he's 6' tall, yet i'm 5'8 and he barely has an inch on me, probably less. people just aren't that stupid. if you want to lie on the internet to make yourself feel better, that's one thing, but insisting that you're taller than you are to people in person is just delusion.

By your average person within roughly the same age span as the people visiting this site.

What do I claim as ~5'10'' then? 5'11.75''?

>rounding 3''
what

Lol. I am 6'2 and whenever height is brought up w me mates around girls, i let the other guys answer first and then say im 6'0 ft. Then stand real close to em.

>Ya’ll mad but it’s your fault for thinking even for a minute that a roastie’s opinion matters.
this isn't a random roastie's opinion though
the vast majority of women are not attracted to short men

autism

>flag
>me mates
kys unless proxy or tourist

One guy I was talking to said he was 6’2, nigga was my height and I’m 182cm barefoot exact. Why do people do this?

Serbs are tiny as fuck. You must be short as well.

I wasn’t backpedaling you mestizo brownie.

>tfw 5'4"
>round my height down on dating apps
going down in style

Attached: 1550086267237.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

>Serbs are tiny as fuck. You must be short as well.
They are the fifth tallest country, retard. They average at around six feet.

Would you be? Can’t blame them for what we’re all thinking.

Lol ask yourself why you claim to be 6 foot while being 182 first you coping manlet

Mate even brown mexicans are taller than 182 cm now a days , 182 is literally manlet status if ur a european descendant

5 10 and 5 11 don't exist in her world

Not necessarily, because literally every either doesnt know their height or just flat out lies about it, when everyone has innacurate heights its easy to lie about especially when talking down to midget girls that think they can tell difference between 6 foot and 5'11

I'm 5'10.5 and I say 5'11. Don't feel like lying too big

Women wear make up and tell guys they aren't allowed to lie about their height.

I'm a 169cm short "male" manlet midget.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 166K)

It is average male height. Average for black is 5'10 and white is 5'10.5 though

I prefer when women don’t wear makeup in all honesty.

Why the fuck you can't just use metric system. This shit is hideous. As it turns out i am 5.11

I'm 5'11 and have never done that because I'm not insecure.

>0.2cm away from 183cm barefoot
>why you claim to be 6’?

>Mexicans are taller than 182cm
>less than 3.5% of Mexican males are 180cm or taller
tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

t. 5'9"

l'm 6'(-1cm) tehe~

Attached: 1553351326820.png (208x327, 30K)

>the manlet cope counting milimeters and rounding up

SAD

>mexicans

I was referring to chicanos that have good health

I tell people i'm 5'8, and i'm exactly 5'8. I don't get why people lie

this calculator claims German people aged 20-29 would be 176 on average....

I’m 6’2’’ but I like to tell girls I’m 5’10’’ when I’m out so all the 5’9’’ dudes who lie and say they’re 5’11’’ look like massive liar manlets.

I hate it when short men message me on grindr

Only folks in the states that are 180cm high on average are anglos, Germans and whites other than Irish or Italian. Chicanos are literally sub 170cm, all of them.

DEVILISH

wtf

But how much of a sad manlet would you feel standing next to a 185 cm mexican like myself?

You have to go back.

U got a better study?

Women are that obsessed about height?

Most Chicanos my age (20) are taller than me by alot. I feel like a baby next to them.

t.175 manlet

>185cm Mexican
Do you walk around with 4 inch boots on?

This is correct, I'm 5'11" and say I'm 6'

Look at their shoes, they’re wearing nigger shoes or normal boots that give them inches. Mexicans are fucking short and they’re mad that they’re short.

Do people truly obsess over height and measure it frequently? I only recently learned that I was 6'4 when I had to fill out paperwork

>6'3"
>claim 6'2"
>watch desperate retards go "nuh-no you're definitely taller because I'm 6'3" and you're 2 inches taller than me"
It's that easy

Cope

I'm 5'7"

I am 5'5 and blonde. everyone thinks im gay

Attached: 1528777166395.png (400x381, 108K)

only those who lack it obsess over it
as for women, they only care that you're taller than them in high heels

I'm 5'10 and say i'm 5'7 cause that's how tall Wolverine was according to the comics

>I’m a 6’1 mexitrash
Stop lying you manlet.

How do people round from 5.1 to 6?

12 inches in a foot
1'=1 foot
1"=1 inch

Im not 6'1 I say im 6 cuz im not insecure who rounds up, how's the weather down there though?

Here's Proof a tall mexican isnt an impossible occurrence

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raúl_Jiménez

How tall are you?

J

It's easy to trivialize when you've never been on the receiving end. But it really does kill your sense of self-worth when you're an automatic pass for 90% of the dating pool and constantly have people think they can treat you like a kid.

for the longest time I was 188, and always rounded up to 190. Then I grew to about 192 in my first year of university, but I still say 190 because it's been drilled into me and I think it's a nice rounder number.

I am 193 and i round up to 190. Really does't matter too much because the average male in my country is 174...

I guess "just under 6' " would be best

Attached: 1470927040434.jpg (676x679, 56K)

>implying all women wear a shit ton of make up

Actually based. Heightmogging manlets is always fun

is this real? and what were the reactions?

Height does not matter. You only need to be tall enough to reach most women's faces so you can hit them there. What they will not give, you take

>I am 193 and i round up to 190
>round up to 190

I'm 5'10 but tell people I'm 5'9 lel
based

Attached: 5'7 master race.png (1117x634, 224K)

It is true I say I am 6' but I am only 5'11".

>flag
No one would believe either claims pajeet

im 6'2.75" and claim 6'3

Attached: 1551969733332.png (677x605, 270K)

Go shootup a school, faggot.

cope

Im 184 cm. How feet tall is that?

I'm 181cm manlet but claim 6'0.
Should i be hanged?

Me too. 5'9 in socks, at least I'm 5'10 in shoes though. (I'm aware it's still a lie at worst and an exaggeration at best)

>literally makes up rules
>"sorry I don't make the rules"

what a bitch

I just use metric 5'11" is an even 180cm also using metric makes me feel like I live in a developed country.

I'm 6'4" but nobody ever asks me about my height.

I'm 5'8.5 but round it up to 5'9

im 6'3 but i say im 5'8