DO YOU REALLY WANT A RACE WAR wh*Te boy???

DO YOU REALLY WANT A RACE WAR wh*Te boy???

Attached: e59fd9275e950e02963c1914f9979c95.jpg (406x600, 61K)

imagine he pounds you with his BBC... fantastic

Even if I was a gay, I could never see myself with a black guy. Their faces are just way too ugly, even if they have a nice physique.

>imagine he pounds your wife with his BBC... fantastic
ftfy

sheeet of course jamal
there be like 10 of u or smt nigga we beat u up or smth ez

Let's be real. Most would betray their own, if they were allowed to get with white women

Correct, but it will be whites betraying the other whites. You'd be an autist if you didn't think 95% of whites wouldn't just put the other whites against a wall and shoot them for being autistic enough to declare a race war

no tyrone let me prep my wife for you please god no

imagine he pounds you with his BBC... fantastic

Im going to war with your dick

This fucking picture lmao it gets posted every time by a Turk whenever some turkey threads happen on Jow Forums

imagine he pounds your wife with his BBC... fantastic

God,there is nothing that I would have desired more than having been born Turkish.I just love Turkey so much,it's definitely the best country,others can hardly compare.
Yesterday,I returned from my (literal)100th trip to IstanBVLL,the superior place.(I would honestly not even call it a city,it's of definely higher rank)
I have been to every Turkish region and I even traced territories where they have left their "mark".
The only reason I don't live in Turkey is because I am not BLACK and I don't want the country to be full of unwanted foreigners.I am a BLACK TÜRK in everything but heritage,of which I have,to my infinite despair,none.As such I do not deserve the privilege of Turkish citizenship,I am an American.A filthy m*tt.
(as I could pass for a BLACK superficially the only other thing impeding me is my non-BLACK name,which I could change but to the disarray of my honor)
KARA BOĞA
(BLACK bvll in TÜRKİSH)
Turkey is superior,Turkey is the best
If you think you're better than Turkey you're fundamentally wrong.Turkey is the only BLACK,civilized country.
No seriously,try to name ONE people that bears the BLACKS in ANYTHING.They all pale in comparison.Turkey has it all,and what they don't have,who cares,they have the best.
FUCKING WH*TE WHY WASN'T I BORN BLACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAooAAAAAAAİRGH

Attached: 1552085541179.jpg (480x269, 30K)

would race war with him in his bed if you know what i mean

Rich coming from an Australian

stay there

Leave my sight nignog.

Attached: 1537221584490.jpg (467x437, 30K)

>amerigoblin
lol

Fag

>amerigoblin
You did this to us

Attached: mexi andy.jpg (480x360, 12K)

That's an amerimutt. Don't throw us your garbage.

Should just a single bullet pierce through his skull, and that undeniebly strong man is dead.

Take them all back you stupid fuckin beaner

Attached: arujkuhk4w8x.jpg (950x942, 211K)

Sheep with gun is still sheep though.

Attached: 1551811018139-int.jpg (756x960, 72K)